User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: Slayer

Battle Record
    6-13

Slayer

I can't believe there isn't already a Slayer thread.
    I know this is a rap forum...but seriously?

Slayer is the fucking epitome of metal.
    [YOUTUBE]U8N7azlkGDY[/YOUTUBE]

Re: Slayer

slayer, is alright....not really my favorite...went to one of their concerts a few years ago and left disapointed. my music genre is really strong. i'll listen to songs until i can stand them. but slayer sometimes can get old...
    ★☮☻ Been gone for a minute,but now i'm back★☮☻

Battle Record
    6-13

Meh...it's kind of a joke thing anyways. I honestly really dig their music but the whole SLAYER FUCKIN RULES thing is just one of those things...kinda like juggalos or whatever, only I think there's some metalheads out there who are a lot more hardcore than icp freaks...

but anyways I've never seen 'em live but I think it would be pretty sick honestly. Then again I like thrashing in the pit and all that good stuff.

Battle Record
    1-3
    Awards Haiku Season Champion

Maybe there's no Slayer thread because nobody cares enough to make a thread about them. I think they should cut their hair, shave their goatees, and learn to write stuff that doesn't all sound the same.
    can I kick it?

I listen to Reign In Blood every now and then.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    6-13

Quote Originally Posted by spokenmute View Post
    Maybe there's no Slayer thread because nobody cares enough to make a thread about them. I think they should cut their hair, shave their goatees, and learn to write stuff that doesn't all sound the same.
    ...and everyone is entitled to their own opinion. However there are quite a few people out there who prove your first statement wrong. Thank you for your time.
    I might also add that while everyone is entitled to their own opinions...not everyone chooses to be an egotistical prude when expressing them.
    I'd like to see you pull off some of Tom Araya's bass lines or screams, or perhaps you're insinuating that you can shred better than King or Hanneman? I highly doubt it. Also...there's no fucking way you can drum better than Lombardo....no fucking way.
    So I'd hope you don't think they aren't good musicians, because claiming to dislike their music is one thing...while saying they don't know their instruments is another.
    The only reason it all sounds the same to you is because you aren't listening for the differences. I assure you they are there...in the time signatures, the melodies, and the overall content of the song.
    Perhaps if your neck wasn't being so tightly pinched by your sphincter, you would be able to hear the subtle differences a little better.
    Last edited by dreaming_awake; November 18th, 2009 at 11:30 AM

Battle Record
    1-3
    Awards Haiku Season Champion

You're the only one who comes off like you have your head stuck up your ass. If you could've left your comment as it was before I wouldn't be wasting my time typing this. I have tons of music that you probably wouldn't like at all, but I wouldn't resort to making a pathetic post about it.
    I'm not egotistical at all. I just think Slayer is ridiculous and don't care for the music.
    Last edited by spokenoh; November 27th, 2009 at 12:42 PM
    can I kick it?

Battle Record
    7-0
    Awards Haiku Season Champion PC HOF

Slayer is classic, they're were pretty influential to a lot of metal bands if you ask me. Maybe you just have to be older to appreciate. And violence is their whole persona, they are called Slayer after all lol. I've seen em live though with Lamb of God, they do put on a dope show.

doesnotexist

they scream alot, i like bands that sing

Shit gets me pumped the fuck up

Battle Record
    6-13

Quote Originally Posted by Mantra View Post
    Slayer is classic, they're were pretty influential to a lot of metal bands if you ask me. Maybe you just have to be older to appreciate. And violence is their whole persona, they are called Slayer after all lol. I've seen em live though with Lamb of God, they do put on a dope show.
    Yea, I've seen Lamb of God twice. Still haven't go to witness the carnage that is slayer though. LOG has a sick fuckin show though man...they played Bloodletting and everyone went nuts.