User Tag List

Page 1 of 13 1 2 11 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 183

Thread: Wk 16 Chat

Battle Record
    13-5
    Awards Legendary Member Legendary Battle Legendary OM OM HOF

Wk 16 Chat

Last week of the regular season. Good luck to every1 that`s in it this week. Thanks for the participation and showin` up. Make it a dope week.

And let`s get some votes in on that crew battle so I can close it.

A.i

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

*Click one of ^those to check out my music and shit

Battle Record
    151-13
    Awards 150+ Wins Legendary Member 1-2 Punch HW Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL HOF LLL Champion FL Champion LLL Season Champion LLL HOF

Re: Wk 16 Chat

Earth to Nahlidge.

Why is there a contenders match when playoffs are next week? lmao

Battle Record
    13-5

Cuz I`m not sure how M~M is gonna do the bye`s for the playoffs yet. So I just left it in this week lol.

A.i

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    151-13
    Awards 150+ Wins Legendary Member 1-2 Punch HW Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL HOF LLL Champion FL Champion LLL Season Champion LLL HOF

What do you mean? Either way, a contenders match doesn't make sense or help MM at all. There's no champ match next week. Just the 1st round of the playoffs. Look at past seasons. There's never a contenders match cuz it'd be pointless.

Battle Record
    34-15

Mag?
    Not Impressed

Banned
    Battle Record
    61-19
    Awards LLL HOF 50+ Wins

man i swear to god i can see into the future cuz i knew i'd be battling brandon again this week lol

Battle Record
    13-5

Quote Originally Posted by Barcotic View Post
    What do you mean? Either way, a contenders match doesn't make sense or help MM at all. There's no champ match next week. Just the 1st round of the playoffs. Look at past seasons. There's never a contenders match cuz it'd be pointless.
    When you lose a contender match or a champ match you drop in the rankings a certain amount of spots (after me not doin` it to Manic? for like 2-3 weeks I`ve come to learn this lol). So it`s mainly for the loser to drop and the winner (of the contenders match) to secure 2nd place in the rankings. Or that`s the reasonin` I had behind it anyways.

A.i

Battle Record
    151-13

2nd place in the playoff rankings for winning a contenders match? Umm.

I guess I'll just wait for MM.

Battle Record
    0-1
    Awards Golden Glove Champion LLL HOF

i dont get why i'm 9th with a 7-4 record...

You've earned a custom title! Cody Nash's Avatar
    Battle Record
    242-30
    Awards LLL HOF PS Champion/IE Champion Legendary OM Legendary Member SS Season Champion SS HW Champion OM HOF FL Champion 200+ Wins Haiku Season Champion

How you gonna call me a nerd, we've seen the photos of you and your husky girlfriend.. does she pull your sleigh for you in the winter? When you get a part time job at your local mall dressing up as santa, no extra padding needed.

^^Fuck you seyance^^ you're a little bitch. post your pic almighty pic roast master.

and to wordz from the last thread.. I mean, I can see where you think it'd be a problem (me not asking an LLL mod to take care of LLL problems), but I'm s-mod of overall text areas and that wouldn't make much sense for me now would it lol. so if there's a problem in LLL, SS.. etc. I'm allowed to stop it. I've actually cleaned a ton of threads of the nonsense freeposting/shit talking in earlier matchups this season.. I can't say I've done MUCH for the LLL in terms of modding.. but I do vote on over my quota of battles each week... soo word.. and lmao @ "don't ban me" fuck you smartass

Battle Record
    242-30
    Awards LLL HOF PS Champion/IE Champion Legendary OM Legendary Member SS Season Champion SS HW Champion OM HOF FL Champion 200+ Wins Haiku Season Champion

and btw nahlidge.. whats the ruling on $in city.. because I don't see what happened as him "winning" the LLL championship. so do I give him a medal for winning a no show match and call him an LLL champ? or do I wait to see who actually earns the belt in ALien vs $in

your call..

Battle Record
    151-13

Title should be vacant until either Sin or Alien actually earns it.

Battle Record
    13-5

lol yea I don`t think he should get a medal for a no show win. I was actually thinkin` about just makin` the champ match a 3 way between him, alien and 1 of the contenders. But then I was like I can`t hold it against Sin that Kenny couldn`t show up and said fuck it and made the decision.

And lol @ all the hate on my rankings. I`m goin` off a lotta different things in the rankings. Win percentage. Your actual record. And how many losses you have. I`m not sayin` that a 2-0 or a 3-0 is gonna get in the playoffs over a 7-4 just because he has a 100% win ration. But durin` these last few weeks I been tryna put the better heads (or better showin` heads) against eachother to pan it out instead of just puttin` a 2-0 against a 1-1 because they have the same amount of matches under they belt. I`m tryna be fair and give every1 a chance to show if they belong in the playoffs or are just gettin` lucky beatin` weaker heads.

A.i

Battle Record
    242-30

that's what I'm hoping... cuz I'd hate to hand out medals for not really doing shit. I mean, yeah he posted a verse.. but there was no body to contend it. a W on the record is almost too much to give for a no show in my eyes.. but hey! lol.

Battle Record
    13-5

Word. That`s why I wanna bring a point system back into play. Ima talk to M~M about that.

And word @ what Barco said. I changed it in the rankings for you technical mofo`s lol.

A.i