User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: Baby Calls Out Jay-Z No.1 Hottest MC No Nigga In T

Baby Calls Out Jay-Z No.1 Hottest MC No Nigga In T

Cash Money Records co-founder Baby has spoken out against Jay-Z being named the No. 1 "Hottest In The Game" emcee and said Lil Wayne should have secured the top spot.

According to Birdman, a number one "hot" artist should be based on selling abilitiy.

"I don't think he a number one emcee in no kinda way," Baby said in an interview. "Wayne the best he do the most and he make the most money. I dont think no n*gga in the business make more money than us. How could you be the best if you don't make the best money, the most money and you don't do the most. Lyrically, come on man be for real man can't nobody f*ck with Wayne. And to me, if you number one and you aint getting no money it don't mean nothing. Who's making the most money. That's number one to me. F*ck all that rap sh*t. Sh*t, y'all got cold rappers you never even heard and then you got n*ggas who really can't rap and making money. It's about who's making the most money to me. I don't give a f*ck about the rest of that sh*t." (TropicalTV)

Gucci Mane also took a slight jab during a skit on his The BurrPrint (The Movie 3-D) mixtape.

As the mixtape begins to circulate, the streets are beginning to ask if Mr. Laflare is dissing the man who authored The Blueprint? During an interlude called "Gucci Speaks 2," Mane questions Jiggaman's status. "Brick Squad survey," Gucci begins. "First question, Jay-Z is the greatest rapper alive? Survey says that's a lie." Later in the interlude, LaFlare turns his attention to himself. "Gucci Mane is not the hottest rapper in Atlanta? Survey says that's a lie," he continues. Asked by MTV News, Gucci declined to comment further on the interlude. (MTV News)

Jay recently released a public thank-you statement to MTV for making the No. 1 spot.

"MTV, Thanx for this nod of appreciation," he wrote in a statement. "Although I don't strive to be 'hot' for any particular year, I thank you for the acknowledgment. My whole goal is to be recognized as the best ever. I created the term 'best rapper alive' as a sign of respect to my fallen comrades (Biggie and Tupac). I believe I've allowed a significant grace period, and I believe I would not be respecting myself if being the absolute best was not my goal, and that's why I continue to push myself until exhaustion ... salute." (Rap Radar)

50 Cent expressed his discontent with the annual list in an interview around 2007

"I didn't see [the list] but they asked me about it," Fif said in an interview with DJ Clue. "Well you know, these c*ck suckers -- it's terrible man, it's almost impossible for you to maintain a position without just being a total idiot. God made all of us, so he knows to give me special attention -- [MTV personality] Sway should just jump in front of a bus on his way up here man for doing that -- he's a meathead. They're not using their brains anymore, man. There's a difference between a guy that has eight records and a guy whose built consistency." (Power 105)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You've earned a custom title! Cody Nash's Avatar
    Battle Record
    242-30
    Awards LLL HOF PS Champion/IE Champion Legendary OM Legendary Member SS Season Champion SS HW Champion OM HOF FL Champion 200+ Wins Haiku Season Champion

Re: Baby Calls Out Jay-Z No.1 Hottest MC No Nigga

Baby and Gucci are both garbage, so I don't see any issue here.

Baby's ugly and dumb so his opinion doesn't count.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    30-12

Quote Originally Posted by Baron Samedi View Post

lmmfaoo.

You've earned a custom title! Cody Nash's Avatar
    Battle Record
    242-30
    Awards LLL HOF PS Champion/IE Champion Legendary OM Legendary Member SS Season Champion SS HW Champion OM HOF FL Champion 200+ Wins Haiku Season Champion

yea, it's all based on appearence...

RXL needs to be interviewed. his opinion matters.

Quote Originally Posted by Baron Samedi View Post
    It Really Doesnt Lol

My Doe Flip Like Tae-Kwon Menace II Society's Avatar

Baby is just mad that his little boyfriend didn't get the #1 spot, and it upsets him because if Wayne got it, then Baby got it.

[YouTube]VTfrbU74TdE[/YouTube]

Rock you in the Face Sir Skiddz SoPhrenic's Avatar
    Battle Record
    7-15

Birdman getting a little too upset about it. Jay does make more money than you, dummy. Its whatever though, Baby doesnt have the strength or following to do his own thing so who is he to talk ? As for my son Gucci, I still dont think he said anything Jay could take offensive soooooooo, fuck people tryna speculate
    Hence Forward.. BURR!
    [YOUTUBE]seYxVBIsycE[/YOUTUBE]
    Just watch My Back, I got the front.

Cypher Sadist
    Battle Record
    37-15
    Awards AOTW 25+ Wins VBL Champion Legendary Member ABL Season Champion ABL Champion OM HOF

Birdman should stfu and make his money... if it's really about what he BELIEVES it's about then there should be no reason to even speak on it... Lil Wayne I'm sure is racking up the doe for Bird Man & the label as it is so to be bothered by some dumb ass list, idiots who really don't have any concept of real hip hop music put together is asinine.

CypherAlumni

Vincent | Sammy | Vallus | Dose Blotter | Onceawhile | Virbius | Bag Mandela | Celph Taut

Battle Record
    1-0

Who would really respect these guys' opinions?

okay is it just me or does birdman sound like a fucking idiot right now?

Quote Originally Posted by Knockstar RJ View Post
    "I don't think he a number one emcee in no kinda way," Baby said in an interview. "Wayne the best he do the most and he make the most money. I dont think no n*gga in the business make more money than us. How could you be the best if you don't make the best money, the most money and you don't do the most.
    bullshit ass lies....jay got his name on so much shit, he's the number 2 highest selling artist in hip hop that's alive (second to eminem)...how does that statement make any sense when wayne has dropped more albums, and sold 50-60 MILLION LESS albums...

not to mention the money he keeps referring to...jay z has a clothing line, his own liquor for god's sake, not to mention he's married to multi-platinum selling artist Beyonce...I mean not only does his improper english show how dumb he is, but it shows that his logic is flawed..

now to the next dumbass thing he said:

Quote Originally Posted by Knockstar RJ View Post
    Who's making the most money. That's number one to me. F*ck all that rap sh*t. Sh*t, y'all got cold rappers you never even heard and then you got n*ggas who really can't rap and making money. It's about who's making the most money to me. I don't give a f*ck about the rest of that sh*t." (TropicalTV)
    ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!??!?!?!?! this dude really just said people who can't rap and make the most money should be in the hottest MC...this has gotta be some kind of joke... either baby really is the dumbest nigga alive...or he's just saying this dumbass shit for attention...either way he looks like an idiot and anybody who follows him after this should be burnt alive...what a horrible excuse for a hip hop mogul "rap like shit and make more money, you're the hottest in the game" fucking pathetic...
    Last edited by j3andit; October 31st, 2009 at 04:04 PM

Battle Record
    18-0
    Awards 25+ Wins

Cash Money will forever be a fuckin clown act to me. No matter how "lyrical" Wayne is.

do you know this dope? Alyse Miller's Avatar
    Battle Record
    29-17
    Awards 25+ Wins

every one is taking a shot at jigga since that list lol
    OKC