Showing results 1 to 15 of 46

Thread: 1-2 Punch Mag

Banned
    Battle Record
    61-19
    Awards LLL HOF 50+ Wins

1-2 Punch Mag

Intro
    Well the playoffs are coming closer, couple no shows this week which led them to being booted for the final, some good punches this week but also some bad ones.

Archetype vs Divine Intervention

Well This was a very close battle. Infact, probably one of the closest in 1-2 punch history... Votes were swapped back and forth from the first day but the final score came in at 11-10 to Divine

Wordz Aghod vs A.Karpis
    This was, in my opinion, a little disapointing. We had a weakish, but funny punch from Karp and a drunken, kinda whackish punch from Wordz. The overall winner was Karp and he'll meet Divine in the final.

Foreshadow vs White Winter

Foreshadow no showed and is therefore kicked for the final week. Winter picks up the win and drops a pretty cool punch.

DMCasem vs Hulk
    double no-show - Both kicked as a result

Manic vs Soalz
    -Another double no-show

Its Moist vs Tr3azon

Med takes the KO with a subpar bar

RicanTheoryz vs Stubbs

Rican takes a no-show victory, Stubbs = booted

Mixedbreed vs Andreas
    A weak one... Both came with poor bars that left the voters thinking "Eh?" Most seemed unsure of which to vote. However MB took a KO win.

Neplus Ultra vs Feedback
    I think this was easily one of the better battles of the week. I personally enjoyed both punches here. Pretty cool concepts from both. Truc took the victory here in a decent battle.

Scientific vs Turn my swag on
    From the immortal Wordz of... Wordz.. this was a "garbage battle..." And he's right.. it was pretty awful. However, From the immortal Wordz of Text Emcee "Turnmyfagon" takes the win.

Terror Eyes vs Asia
    This was a very "meh" battle. Asia came with a reasonably played concept and Terror came with a simile which the majority of voters.. (yeah.. all 5 of them) disliked.

Alien vs Brandon Cee
    This was another reasonably good battle. Alien got the majority of votes from the get-go but on the last day a few heads voted Brandons and it looked like it could get close. However, ALIEN took the win heree

TextEmcee vs Dan K
    Dan K took a risk with a forced kinda wordplay that not everyone understood until he explained. This explanation came out somewhat harshly and looked like a sway. TextEmcee gets a KO with a decent punch

Chris Topher vs MarvJ
    An average battle. Neither came dope, neither came whack. Chris takes this 5-2

Cyrious vs Kontext
    A battle that showed potential, then stashed it in a bomb proof safe. Quite a disapointment. Cyrious took this.

Mafioso vs Lark
    A close one.. I didn't like either, and i'm not sure anyone else did. Meds very extravagant vote closed this in Lark's favour

Caesar Augustus vs Real Insight
    I didn't peak this one myself but from the votes I've read this was a weak one. Augustus takes the W

KnowP vs Rappertoire
    This was another fairly close battle that could have either way. Rap had a kinda cool word/nameplay and takes the win

Faze vs Official
    This was a battle of the british. Neither came with anything special, but Faze took this one with a KO.

Jonezy vs Verbal Hologram
    Not very close as most people didn't like Verbals bar. Shit... even he voted against himself. Yes, we did get it. Was kinda a risky one though... you either found it funny or you didn't... Most didn't. Jonezy takes this.

INTERVIEW WITH WORDZ AH GOD

How do you think the season has gone so far?
    Well, its my first official season at the 1-2 and I think since you took it over its been a smooth ride for myself and all the other members. A bit slacky on the mags but it happens, nothing to really complain about.

What do you think of the competition this season?

Well, we can really tell who the top guys this season are, its always better to see new faces stepping out of FL and making thier presence felt cos Im tired of the legends of 05 and shit getting all the recognition when there is some talent spreading else where. The competition may not be where it needs to be for a league at the moment but kids are gaining confidence and its showing. I wouldn't be surprised to see Karp and a few others stepping up soon against people in LLL.

So its the final week next week, which 8 members do you think will reach the playoffs?
    Well, I dont know what the records look like cos I never check and Im lazy but if I had to say so then my list would be:
    Archetype (dudes nice when he puts effort),
    Karp (he surprised me in a battle we had in FL)
    Brandon cee (Mariah still has a big of tricks for him)
    Joneezy (I dont think he's were he needs to be yet but he can get there with some rewording)
    GAYLIEN (dudes always been a beast since day one)
    Divine Internet (he's been doing good lately, still has some growing up to do with his concepts and wording though)
    Herbal Homogram (He's cool people, has the same problems as Divine at the moment but he can surprise people too sometimes)

and no one else from what Ive seen this week so far.. fuck what your records say, ya'll dropping ass for real haha.

Who do you thinks improved the most this season?

I think the members have improved the most and some of the more known heads of FL stepping in has shown better activity and less no shows each week. Its been fun just talking shit back and forth to each other in the chat thread and not having to stress about anything cos you only got one bar to write a week.

Which members do you feel havent shown their full potential this season?
    hmmm, Id say Archetype and myself easily.. when this dude battles me we both come up with some nasty shit so I know what he could be if he tries. Everyone else to me is probably either doing what they can to get by or dropping just enough to win.

Which heads do you feel are getting too big for their shoes n think its time they STFU?
    hahahha.. mine.. I like to talk shit like crazy and I'll probably keep doing it even after Im like 9 - 23 haha. Most of the lower members who get big headed in FL by beating MCmikeRahPhone Fiend2334 over and over again usually show up in the chat threads acting like they've done something credible by having 25+wins. This doesn't go to everyone, just a few cats Ive seen, aint saying names though.

Got any memorable punches from this season that have stuck in your head?
    all of mine have been dope haha.. i dont know if you ever noticed but I never vote so I dont know shit about what everyone else drop.. thats to further cement that I fear no man and what they think they can do. fuck ya'll niggas haha

If you had a chance to beat the shit out of anyone in the league in person, who would it be n why?
    Probably you for that Armani line you beat me with haha.. I stopped trying after that fiasco.

Who do you think will make it to the finals?
    Two names
    hmmm, Im voting against Brandon every chance I get so fuck him this season lol. I think it could be close between three cats actually, Arch..Alien.. and Karp would probably be the top guys this week in my opinion. 3 fresh faces in the league would be good for it.

Predict your HW 1-2 League Season Champ?
    Me, no seriously.. I gonna be off the jack and crown when the playoffs kick off so Im hoping to mop the floor with everyone with nothing but cumlines/defeat lines/ and Armani lines haha.

Any final thoughts? yeah, Fuck Ancel for being such a homo this season and trying to destroy what I planned to destroy already.. that was a dick move. Fuck Archetype for being my arch-nemisis.. and fuck Joneezy for beating me with a weak ass Armani line that didn't make any sense.. I hold shear hatred towards you all. peace fam.

( not in any order)
    So you opted for a more professional sig, scrapping the broads is sure to sadden
    Though with all the misses in your verses... Shit still seems like a beauty pageant
    Archetype vs Divine Intervention

religious' fag took some wrong turns in his life, so i'll just attatch this bar to his past,
    when you see faze turn his other cheek... to get an even better view at the guy's ass!.
    Faze vs Official

Divine tries to be aggressive with women. Claims they do whatever cuz he's a player
    But he's more the gladiator type... hoping that next time they return the favor
    Arch vs Divine Intervention

Dude kick him out Jonezy, alienate him 'fore his hits get me laughing
    Cause I'm looking for Mar's attacks...but they're always missing in action
    Christopher vs Marv J

fuck confidence he ain't got huge balls, wears the homo's proudest ribbon
    his sacks more like a Bean Bag... that only faggots are allowed to sit on
    Neplus Ultra vs Feedback

This dude with a bitch? That sounds a little bit absurd...
    Cuz we know he ain't straight... Cee's in the middle of the curve
    Alien vs Brandon Cee

Talk about obsessed, he'd sell his soul to have the title in reach
    I mean, straight up, Vertical any mans balls to get a win for the week
    Jonezy vs Verbal Hologram

You officially can't word rhymes, should give a ghostwriter the nod,
    but no one could help your wordz, even if you prayed to ah god
    Faze vs Official

I'll wipe him out the league, I'll kick him off the net
    I'll L M N 8 Ole P and devour him out the alphabet
    Know P vs Rappertoire

This fool keep us laughing cuz Irony always has the ability to astound
    so s'funny we can only have a real insight; when da niggas not around
    Ceasar Augustus vs Real Insight

MATCH OF THE WEEK
    Divine vs Archetype

This battle could have gone either way. Arch came with the Gladiator word play that some voters were feeling. Divine had the Misses word play. Both put their own flips on each punch and it all came down to the preference of the voter. Overall, I expected more from both being a Title Match and all. It still had the drama and it was a close one….That’s why it was Match of the Week
    Voting ended 11-10 Divine

Okay, so it’s the final week of Season 18…….Play offs are COMING SOON
    So here are The Power Rankings going into the Playoffs

Divine Intervention
    He’s the current champ. To get where he’s currently at, he dropped consistent every week and went through some talent. We will see if he can defend his title
    The Archetype
    He’s also consistent text head and Divines mentor. He taught the kid everything he knew lol. Arch can come really dope if he wants to. Watch out for him
    Verbal Hologram
    This guy can drop some heat when he’s on…….He’s the guy that flies under the radar so watch out for Verbal to be big in the playoffs. Coming off a loss to Jonezy last week, I feel he’ll be trying to redeem himself
    Wordz Ah God
    If he dosn't claim he's drunk or some other excuse, he might be a threat. We've seen him start off with a streak but can he go into the playoffs hungry. Can't wait to see
    Faze
    He rose to the top of the ranks quick and has only one loss. He has a tough match up with Cesar this week; let’s see if he can finish off the season with an impressive record.
    Alien
    With a 3-0 record ending the season, timing doesn’t matter. Being an experienced battler in leagues at other sites, he should be a good pick to do good things going into the playoffs
    Rappertoire
    If this guy would actually show half the time, he would be a problem lol. Last week he took out Know P who was the Contender for the title the week before. He’ll be someone to watch.
    Truc
    Is he in…..or is he out? We never know with all his names lol But when he’s in Truc can drop some clever lines…..If he takes the Play offs serious, watch out for him also.
    Cesar
    He’s also one that flies under the radar. Cesar always drops original every week, whether it’s a current event, sport, etc…..Got to admit, it’s refreshing to read, although wording is sometimes a problem. I expect him to make it to the playoffs.
    Know P
    Rounding out the power rankings is Know P aka Dezined……He was in the Contenders match vs Divine last week but lost with good effort. Overall he’s a tough competitor and could give some of top heads a run for the money

THAT'S ALL FOLKS......
    Last edited by A. Karpis; October 28th, 2009 at 12:17 AM

Battle Record
    21-13

Re: 1-2 Punch Mag

Good Mag man. Apreciate the time took.

DanK

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

do you know this dope? Alyse Miller's Avatar
    Battle Record
    29-17
    Awards 25+ Wins

i like it
    OKC

Battle Record
    14-14

Mag was dope good shit Alvin. not bad. But It sucks I Came Late into the league i didnt know playoffs already started!!

Battle Record
    32-8
    Awards 25+ Wins

Wordz is a DAMN racist.
    Legendary Song - Winter Snow

Retired
    Battle Record
    51-8
    Awards 50+ Wins

it was a dope mag, nice work
    and finally we see a decent interview. where the person actually elaborates on shit

Battle Record
    41-15
    Awards 25+ Wins

Dope..
    let me take you to the movies.

......BRANDON JENNINGS!!! ALIEN's Avatar
    Battle Record
    35-2
    Awards LLL Season Champion LLL HOF

dope
    C L [A] S H

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    41-15
    Awards 25+ Wins

DOPEr
    let me take you to the movies.

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Awards 75+ Wins

*not in... for the 7th str8 week*

Battle Record
    54-9
    Awards PC HOF FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL HOF 50+ Wins

cool mage dude, Nice

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Awards 75+ Wins

agreed^

Battle Record
    37-19
    Awards 25+ Wins

wow I made the power rankings? as much as people hate the wording I chose I didn't expect to be there.

or at least I think that's me...
    Last edited by Caesar Augustus; October 28th, 2009 at 03:49 PM
    Why didn't y'all delete my ugly ass sig while I was gone?

Battle Record
    112-23
    Awards FL Tag Champion AOTW 100+ Wins SAP Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Season Champion LLL Champion OM HOF

1. This Mag owns all mags and I speak truth
    2.Ceasar.. I know I asked you this befor and I dont remember if I got the answer but who is that bitch in your sig????
    カミノコトバ

Battle Record
    34-8
    Awards 25+ Wins

Quote Originally Posted by Wordz AhGod. View Post
    1. This Mag owns all mags and I speak truth
    Lol
    [YOUTUBE]qZwqp6S1gIw[/YOUTUBE]