User Tag List

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 5 6
Showing results 76 to 85 of 85

Thread: FL Tourney Mag: Round 1

Godwasheeeeeeeeeeeeere

Re: FL Tourney Mag: Round 1

Quote Originally Posted by Turn My Swag On View Post
    On the real a third grader can type better than you, lmfao your shit is meaningless with all that terrible spelling. I'll take you serious when you take your life serious. Funny how I make more money than god lmfao.
    lmfao r u kidding? you know nothing about me, i make more money then a fucking mcdonalds janitor . second lmfao@u using spelling as an excuse smh

ur just reaching for shit now and uve decided to make things up to try to actually have something relevant to say u fuckin retard

im done with you seriously. go drain ur grease buckets turn ur fryer on and get ur fuckin hamburgers made then come back n pretend like u have a life outside of being a punk pussy on the net

ur a joke i wouldnt even laugh at cuz i feel sorry for your pathetic ass

Battle Record
    1-5

Wow, I can't even take you seriously when you don't even know the English language. You make more money then a mcdonalds janitor. You probably do you've been working that position for a long time, you deserve a bump. Lol, set up the battle, that is all I'm going to say. Yet you won't, so keep sweeping the food I dropped inside the restaurant you work in. lmfao, janitor you make me laugh. Time to make sandwiches I guess. Peace.
    Step yo dick up.

Banned
    Battle Record
    15-9

so you work at subway... as a sandwich bitch?oops srry,i mean..sandwich artist?

Banned
    Battle Record
    45-17

Quote Originally Posted by Hank McCoy View Post
    so you work at subway... as a sandwich bitch?oops srry,i mean..sandwich artist?
    i gave yo girl a $5 footlong last night :hosea1:

Banned
    Battle Record
    45-17

^ piled high with extra salami. j/k

Banned
    Battle Record
    45-17

Quote Originally Posted by The Archetype View Post
    Ok fuckers… as you know, I’ll be going into my 2 day resort tomorrow. So to make sure a mag gets up, I’ll orchestrate on myself with the help of GoW. This is my first mag ever, so try not to be too harsh with the comments… or else I’ll edit your posts. Lol…
    The first round of the tourney got off pretty cleanly without as many no shows as I thought would happen. Due to the random seeding, there were a couple of people that could’ve won this entire thing eliminated, opening the field for others that may not have had the chance to.

Battle Reviews

Dan K vs Rule.
    Dan was coming in off the upset of the tourney over …Art, so expectations were high. Rule is an old head that has been in hibernation for a while, just showing up every now and then, so how rusty he’d be was anyone’s guess. From jump, we found out that answer was not very. Lol… Dan had some rookie mistakes such as bad wording and trying to squeeze too much into a concept. Rule came consistent with a couple of good hits but nothing bad.
    Rule wins 5-0

Fag in Drag vs Wytizzle
    Fag dropped an ok verse. Swag checked in and confused some people into thinking he was Wyte. He was still losing 2-0 before it was closed.
    Fag wins by No Show

Hank McCoy vs DMCasem
    DMC said he was gonna drop later. We’re still waiting.
    Hank wins by No Show

Verbal Hologram vs Real Insight
    Real said he was gonna drop 16. Never happened.
    VH wins by No Show

Rivalyn vs Official
    Rivalyn’s girl wouldn’t let him by the computer. Lol... j/k
    Official wins by No Show

A. Karpis vs MarvJ
    As the number one contender who is going to get the first title shot if he doesn’t win this tournament, Karp is still acting like he has something to prove. Marv as #5 in FL is trying to move up. So as the only battle between 2 top FL heads, this was kind of disappointing to the voters. Karp dropped one of his weaker verses with a punch that went over people’s head and other punches that were worded weirdly. Marv threw up, for a lack of a better term, shit. He rushed and it showed. A couple of punches were just one line. Lol… AK did enough to win.
    AK wins 5-0

Kontext vs Mystery~Murdera
    Both of these guys have been around a while with Kon being the more active of the 2. Mystery is a former LLL undefeated champ who’s looking to shake off the rust and even he didn’t know how much he had. Overall, this was pretty close to the voters. Everyone agreed that both of these guys had some really good punches and few misses. In the end, more people felt that Mystery had a couple of Rofl worthy hits.
    M~M wins 5-2

The Archetype vs Kon the Legend
    Arch, the motherfucking greatest textcee of all –time came in brandishing his golden notebook of witty idioms, slaying everyone in his path… lol… nah… A pretty experienced text head went up against Kon who is mostly known for his audios. Kon dropped a verse that showed his text inexperience. I dropped my usual mix of wit and misdirections. I won and promised Kon an audio battle for him to redeem himself.
    Arch wins 5-0

Josh M. vs Miss Sirus
    Josh is another rusty text head that was pretty good looking to shake it off. Miss Sirus is an upcoming and constantly elevating battler that is in it for the fun. I had to delete a lot of bullshit out of this battle. Lol… unexplained votes, hate vote accusations, free posts… but in the end, most of the voters felt like Sirus was ok for a noob, but needed to work on wording and putting sting in her concepts. Josh showed he was rusty but did enough to win.
    Josh wins 5-1

Kenny the G vs Cry
    This was a battle of the heavyweights between two respected LLL heads. Kenny started battling around FL once LLL went on hiatus. Cry has been busy trying to restore OM and champing SS. Too bad they were both busy with other matters. Lol… Kenny dropped a quick verse that voters weren’t really feeling overall. Cry dropped an ok verse that wasn’t as good as expected, but still fresh and hit hard enough to win.
    Cry wins 5-0

Faze. vs Neun Plus Einer
    Well, Neun was banned for biting, but Faze wanted feed anyway… he dropped a pretty good verse according to the voters with a couple of hard hitters.
    Faze wins 5-0

Mafioso. vs godofwar
    These are two guys that newer heads won’t realize have been around a while under different names. Both guys brought really good verses. Most of the voters had them with the same number of quotables, but GoW’s consistency won him the battle.
    GoW wins 5-1

Sanity vs Text Emcee
    This was a Creational Damage crew battle. Both came ok in my opinion. Nothing too spectacular came from either. But the voters felt like most of Text’s verse consisted of played concepts. So Sanity took this quite handily.
    Sanity wins 5-1

Divine Intervention vs statistic
    DI dropped a no show verse because stat was banned. Apparently that rubbed Official the wrong way because he felt DI should drop for real anyway which lead to a page of bullshit chatter that y’all can’t see but I can because it’s a mod. I’m a little mad stat didn’t drop. I really wanted to see another “Arch taught you to steal his style” punch. Lol…
    DI wins by No Show

Jcorm vs Mars.
    Mars does what he has a habit of doing and disappeared. This nigga should change his name to Casper.
    Jcorm wins by No Show

S3oul vs ~feed-back~
    S3oul was actually a respected battler in FL and FB is always fighting for respect. S3oul dropped ass. Guess it’s hard to drop something w/o biting. FB actually dropped something that wasn’t terrible.
    FB wins 5-0

Predictions

The Archetype vs A. Karpis
    Many are predicting this to be the match of the 2nd round. I’ve been on a little bit of a roll and Karp is looking to avenge his loss to me.

Verbal Hologram vs ~feed-back~
    VH has an undefeated record to me. FB is ok, but I think he’ll be outclassed here.

godofwar vs Official.
    Official needs to work on his wording and stop putting up those stretched ass lines. If GoW comes with a verse as good as he did in round 1, he should get the KO.

DJ~MG vs Hank McCoy
    Eh. This is a toss up. Didn’t really see anything from them first round because of the no shows.

Jcorm vs Divine Intervention
    J has been around a while and can drop some heat. When DI doesn’t over think shit, he’s been known to drop really well. I got DI on this one.

Josh M. vs Rule.
    This could be another dope battle. Both can come pretty witty. I think Rule’s style will overpower a rusty Josh.

Sanity. vs Mystery~Murdera
    Sanity dropped pretty well but MM showed he’s not as rusty as he thought. I’m going with MM.

Cry vs Faze.
    Haven’t even seen Faze in a while. I’m predicting no show. Even so, Cry has this.

Top Punches
    by GoW
    He doesn’t feel all of these punches are dope, but they were the one’s that received the most positive feedback. In no particular order…

A karpis vs Marvj
    I’m crazy, i’ll kill ya parents and siblings for saying ur better
    Marv won’t starv, but gonna see his famine…….the grave laying together

Sorry to blow your plans but if we throw the hands imma tat dudes chin
    you'll have loose grins, because if it's Kon verses M&M i'll simply Cashew in

I laugh in awe, Kon wouldn't have as big a problem if he'd keep mute
    Cause your text is slackin and your audio's the full three piece suit

mafioso vs god0fwar
    im a beast believe me, im known ta snap wit tha glock
    so when i leave puzzle in pieces, rb'll have to put em back in a box

The Archetype vs Kon The Legend
    Whether rap is why Kon's a legend seems to be up for some discussion
    Dude is known to give head so well that his technique was dubbed concussion

josh m.
    vs miss sirius
    And you LITERALLY look like a seal.. I'm all for animal rights, but instead
    i'm not gonna throw you my balls.. I'm taking a fucking club to your head.

cry vs kenny the g
    get back bitch, the runs over, you've claimed hard n' left wackest
    just to show your 7-0 n' RUNNING with the heart of a fat kid

Faze. vs Neun Plus Einer
    Sorry for calling you the under dog, but seriously just drop n see,
    cos sometimes even I'm under dog, ..when your bitch is on top of me.

mafioso vs god0fwar
    I'll smack God wit a 9 like my boot size leave em by the garbgage like some fruit flies.
    cuz thee only time america gives a fuck about war is when one of our troop dies.

Dan K vs Rule.
    on a serious note tho.. half these cats have gotta be toasted..
    just a fyi. in a blind spit, you can read ya shit BEFORE you post it.

Power Rankings

1. The Archetype- Don’t argue. I’ve beaten everyone else here that I’ve battled except VH. Lol..
    2. Cry- Respected LLL head. He’s been around a while, he beat the current LLL champ and you can’t argue with his record.
    3. A. Karpis- Number 1 contender for the belt. He’s a noob slayer, but he drops some hot punches and is in a few leagues around the net.
    4. Mystery~Murdera- You can’t deny his credentials. Even with a little rust, he showed he’s not to be taken lightly.
    5. Josh M.- Been around a while. A little rusty now, but no one can say that at the top of his game, he won’t be a threat.
    6. godofwar- Another guy that’s been around. A little rusty but he’s getting back into the swing of things
    7. Divine Intervention- If he didn’t get nervous on the big stage, he could be higher. He’s come a long way from where he started and keeps getting better.
    8. Rule.- I don’t know much about this guy. That’s the only reason he’s so low. I’ve seen him in a few battles and he’s consistently good.
    9. Verbal Hologram- Doesn’t battle much anymore, but he can drop a couple of decent punches… and I still haven’t beaten him. Lol…
    10. Hank McCoy- He’s not around here to often. Wording holds him back from being consistently dominant.
    11. Jcorm- He’s also been around. He went on hiatus and recently returned. He’s on the brink of going to the next level.
    12. DJ~MG- This guy has too many names to keep up with. Lol… with fresher concepts, he’d be higher on this list.
    13. ~feed-back~- With more battles under his belt, he’d work out those wording issues, but he has a habit of not battling for weeks.
    14. Sanity- Another guy that just needs better wording and concepts.
    15. Faze.- Not bad. Not great. He has the same problems as Sanity.
    16. Official.- Has a habit of stretching the fuck out of his lines. Lol… but he’s elevating.

Well… the competition is getting fierce. We lost 2 biters in the first round and there are some pretty good matchups this round. So good luck to everyone… and this is just for y’all…

http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/i...ig-ass-1ff.jpg

oh yeah... fuck you all...

decent mag

The League's Bill Parcell
    Battle Record
    38-4
    Awards LLL Season Champion 25+ Wins

why did you quote the entire mag? sigh...

Text (b.2001 - d.2006)
    LLL Season Four: Champion
    LLL Season Four: Undefeated
    Rbs 1st Text Tourney Champ
    LLL's Longest Streak (22-0)
    Former SS League Champ
    Rbs 1st Battle In Legends Forum
    Rbs 1st 1-2 Punch Champ
    Member of A.I.

Banned
    Battle Record
    45-17

Quote Originally Posted by Mystery~Murdera View Post
    why did you quote the entire mag? sigh...
    just cuz the booty @ the end. lol

Battle Record
    14-2

LMFAO at quoting the entire mag just to say it was decent!

Funny

and smh at the bitchassness in this thread
    Wigga Nigga Mafia

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

The League's Bill Parcell
    Battle Record
    38-4
    Awards LLL Season Champion 25+ Wins

Quote Originally Posted by DJ~MG View Post
    just cuz the booty @ the end. lol

yeah the booty did almost make it worth it... that's a good booty. Rare specimen.

Text (b.2001 - d.2006)
    LLL Season Four: Champion
    LLL Season Four: Undefeated
    Rbs 1st Text Tourney Champ
    LLL's Longest Streak (22-0)
    Former SS League Champ
    Rbs 1st Battle In Legends Forum
    Rbs 1st 1-2 Punch Champ
    Member of A.I.