User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: WTF @ This Racist Shit In The Encycyclopedia

Battle Record
    0-1

WTF @ This Racist Shit In The Encycyclopedia

The Birmingham Niggers are a professional minor-league baseball team from Birmingham, Alabama.

Extreme controversy surrounds the team's name, its mascot "Rufus" (pictured), and its policies. Many opponents refuse to play scheduled games against the Niggers for these reasons, and some that do compete will not publish results of the contests. Likewise, most news outlets refuse to advertise upcoming games or print any statistics for the team. This is unfortunate, because the statistics are remarkable: Forfeits to the Niggers have produced entire seasons in which the team went undefeated.

"I don't understand the fuss [about the name]," says team manager Albin Whitely. "It's part of our team's history and heritage."

Founded in 1898 in Birmingham by Nathan Bedford Forrest, who also founded the Ku Klux Klan, the name was selected to "harken back to the spirit of the hard-working, fun-loving Negro". The team has been all-white since it began play. Forrest followed this as a policy, and denied that it cost the team talent; he once quipped, "Some teams have Cracker-Jack players--We've just got crackers!"

The Niggers played 40 great seasons, but fans longed for a cozier, baseball-only stadium. In 1996 work was begun on the current home of the Niggers. With corporate sponsorship by Nabisco, the 1997 season saw the Niggers in Ritz Cracker Stadium, whose lines and dimensions echo baseball's golden-age venues. As usual in Niggers history, fans dubbed the new stadium "The Projects."

In 2008, Ritz Cracker Stadium was expanded due to continued sell-outs. Unflappable fans again christened the new section "the Whorehouse." Club executives were briefly uncomfortable, but probably brought the nickname on themselves by their decision to provide complimentary lap-dancing. "This full-service section is the perfect venue for the many fans who live and breathe Niggers," crowed Albin Whitely.

Controversy has arisen over the name, imagery, and the lack of African-American players on the Niggers' roster or in management. Boycotts, protests, and lawsuits have plagued the team in modern times. Downplaying the controversy, the team's media guide notes: "You don't see any Native Americans playing for the Indians or Redskins, do you?" NAACP spokesman JuWanna B. White confirmed, "No self-respecting brother would play in such an environment." But White has repeatedly asserted that the club led to the demise of the old Negro Leagues. "Yeah, the Niggers, they done did it," he said.
    Nebraska Nazis

The American Civil Liberties Union represented the Niggers and the Nebraska Nazis of NFL football in three separate court cases, claiming the fans of both teams had the right to dress up in blackface or as Hitler, respectively. They won all their court cases, sparking nationwide riots each time.
    Cleveland Indians

In 1966, the Cleveland Indians filed a lawsuit against the Niggers, claiming that their Rufus logo was a cheap knock-off of the copyrighted Cleveland mascot, Chief Wahoo. However, the judge immediately dismissed the case, claiming that the lawsuit "only enforced the notion that Niggers steal things." In fact, he ordered the Indians to pay the Niggers $500,000 as reparations for perpetuating stereotypes. As of 1975, over $450,000 of this money had gone to numerous Columbian drug lords, prostitution rings, rapper 50 Cent, and Kentucky Fried Chicken.

New Ownership?

Despite being banned from the ballpark on a false accusation of drug possession, this man remains loyal to park ownership and opposes the African-American community's attempt to "Reclaim the Niggers."

Beginning in the 1970s, a number of African-American celebrities have expressed interest in "reclaiming the Niggers". Elder statesman and star of Cooking with Freebase, Richard Pryor, began discussions in the 1970s, though no movement was made toward a sale at that time. In the early 1990s, noted physician Dr. Dre expressed a desire to "Shout out to my Niggers!" True to form, however, the management group of the team refused any offers from Black entrepreneurs, and also denied rumors of an imminent sale (or indeed a later Eminem sale). Whitely remarked "I'm never selling my Niggers!"
    Last edited by Con'science XXL; October 5th, 2009 at 02:20 PM

Battle Record
    7-1

Re: WTF @ This Racist Shit In The Encycyclopedia

that's a bad ass name tho..

lol you got this from uncylcopedia, you should've known better.

Although the racist shit on unclyclopedia is nothing compared to enclyclopediadramatica

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    3-2

Quote Originally Posted by Con'science XXL View Post
    In 1966, the Cleveland Indians filed a lawsuit against the Niggers, claiming that their Rufus logo was a cheap knock-off of the copyrighted Cleveland mascot, Chief Wahoo. However, the judge immediately dismissed the case, claiming that the lawsuit "only enforced the notion that Niggers steal things." In fact, he ordered the Indians to pay the Niggers $500,000 as reparations for perpetuating stereotypes. As of 1975, over $450,000 of this money had gone to numerous Columbian drug lords, prostitution rings, rapper 50 Cent, and Kentucky Fried Chicken.
    sorry but lmfao @ that
    WordPerfect

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

doesnotexist

youre taking it too seriosly, the whole point of that place is retarded made up shit

example http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/B...nd_Herzegovina

There is no explanation for the fact that the DNA structure of the Bosnian Genome contains Molecules Of Stone (MOS), but it should be noted that the MOS have found expression in the head of Bosnians. Although that gives them their famous invulnerability, there are some relatively minor side-effects (lack of a brain). However, the scientific community has recently proposed a much sounder theory for their complete lack of brain tissue. After a Bosnian child is born, it is immediately fed inhumane amounts of rakija (a unique multi-purpose liquid, serving as an alcoholic drink, disinfectant and engine degreasant) rather then the traditional milk that new-borns drink. The massive amounts of alcohol given to newborns causes widespread brain damage and stupidity which eventually leads to death, in some cases up to 70 years later. In fact, alcohol poisoning is the biggest cause of death in males in Bosnia.

Studies have also recently found that due to the large consumption of alcohol among the Bosnian people, their blood is not blood, but is, in fact, 99% alcohol (making all Bosnians highly flammable). Occasionally, you will see people burst into flames in broad daylight, but don't worry because it's quite common in Bosnia.

As in the rest of the Balkans, dinner in Bosnia is prepared following a basic recipe:

* 1. Cut two big onions
    * 2. Decide which one to have for dinner.

*DEAD*
    Last edited by doesnotexist; October 5th, 2009 at 02:32 PM

doesnotexist

fuckkkkk

Battle Record
    1-4

Encyclopedia Dramatica is funny as fuck. Even if the shit is mad racist.

According to the Bible, in 1 B.C.E. Jesus of Nazareth✡ was born in Israel to an unmarried sand nigger couple: a carpenter and a 14-year-old girl who had a taste of the God Rod. He was born in a barn surrounded by animals because his parents were poor as shit. He was an asshole growing up, running away from his parents to heal lepers and drink wine in temples with hobos. Jesus always said crazy shit and told everyone that God told him to say it.

When he was older, lots of people liked him and invited him to their parties because he could (allegedly) turn water into wine make bread and fish appear out of nowhere. He also (allegedly) made people come back from the dead and ruined everyone's fun by healing aspies and everyone else that had mental disorders and made them normal members of society.

Eventually, people got pissed off at him for ruining their fun and using shitty box wine. Seeing the opportunity, Karl Rove advised Pontius Pilate on how to murder Jesus and become the leader of Israel, which at that point was owned by Rome. Eventually, in 33 C.E. Jesus was (allegedly) killed, even though he came back to life three days later. Jews were just as power/money-hungry in 33 C.E. as they are now, so they told everyone that Jesus died for his followers and anyone who did everything "Jesus" said could go to heaven. They also made up stories and told people Jesus said them, then they wrote them in 66 different books that collectively make up The Holy Bible. People actually believed this shit, and thus, Christianity was born.

http://encyclopediadramatica.com/Christians

lawl

Quote Originally Posted by The Spaniard View Post
    http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Spain

Motto: "Hello. My name is Íńigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.",

^true

Religion - soccer and dancing the Macarena to propiciate goals

^true

^true coat of arms!

http://encyclopediadramatica.com/Spain

Now, this is a story all about how
    My country got flipped-turned upside down
    And I liked to take a minute
    While you work like a whore
    I'll tell you how I became the prince of a house called Moncloa

In west Valladolid born and raised
    On the law León college was where I spent most of my days
    Chilling out maxin' relaxin' all cool
    And all supporting some PSOE outside of the school
    When a couple of moors
    Who were up to no good
    Started making trouble in Atocha hood
    Aznar got in a little fight and my Spain got scared
    She said 'You're movin' with your wife and children to Moncloa'

I whistled for a treaty and when ETA came near
    The peace flag said 'FAIL' and it had bombs in the mirror
    If anything I can say is that Carod's been bribed
    But I thought 'Now forget it' - 'Let's pact with ERC!'

I pulled up the mic about 7 or 8
    And I yelled to Gabilondo 'Nos conviene que haya tensión'
    Rajoy messed up his girl
    And I was told to lurk moar
    BAWing for the crisis from the house of Moncloa!!

Battle Record
    13-5
    Awards Legendary Member Legendary Battle Legendary OM OM HOF

When it got to the part about callin` the new stadium "The Projects" I cracked up laughin`.

A.i

*Click one of ^those to check out my music and shit

Battle Record
    1-1

Quote Originally Posted by The Bosniak View Post
    youre taking it too seriosly, the whole point of that place is retarded made up shit

example http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/B...nd_Herzegovina

There is no explanation for the fact that the DNA structure of the Bosnian Genome contains Molecules Of Stone (MOS), but it should be noted that the MOS have found expression in the head of Bosnians. Although that gives them their famous invulnerability, there are some relatively minor side-effects (lack of a brain). However, the scientific community has recently proposed a much sounder theory for their complete lack of brain tissue. After a Bosnian child is born, it is immediately fed inhumane amounts of rakija (a unique multi-purpose liquid, serving as an alcoholic drink, disinfectant and engine degreasant) rather then the traditional milk that new-borns drink. The massive amounts of alcohol given to newborns causes widespread brain damage and stupidity which eventually leads to death, in some cases up to 70 years later. In fact, alcohol poisoning is the biggest cause of death in males in Bosnia.

Studies have also recently found that due to the large consumption of alcohol among the Bosnian people, their blood is not blood, but is, in fact, 99% alcohol (making all Bosnians highly flammable). Occasionally, you will see people burst into flames in broad daylight, but don't worry because it's quite common in Bosnia.

As in the rest of the Balkans, dinner in Bosnia is prepared following a basic recipe:

* 1. Cut two big onions
    * 2. Decide which one to have for dinner.

*DEAD*

ROFLMAOLOL *DEAD*:hosea1: