User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 4
Showing results 46 to 48 of 48

Thread: lil wayne

Re: lil wayne

He is one of the best. He makes hits without writting the lyrics; that's talent.

Battle Record
    30-12

Quote Originally Posted by Deadpool™ View Post
    I'm a Stan because you lack rhythm & I don't hate Lil Wayne? Fuck outta here. RB must give you a gold star every time you say something negative about Wayne.

There aren't many Deadpool threads so knock yourself out. Surely for Wayne, I'm hardly on here but I do post in those threads. Just to see what this site thinks.

LOL if you poll'd on this site of course Royce would win. RB hates Wayne. Anything Wayne does & gets a positive outcome from this site hates. His music sells go up, RB is on a mission to hate. He impregnates Lauren London, RB is on a mission to hate. Michael Jackson could have said "Lil Wayne is a great artist" & RB would be on a mission to hate. Only people who say positive things about him are newcomers & a select few members from RB.

& Royce's entire verse over I'm Me was bleh. None of that shit made me say "Oh nice" or "Damn."

You're acting like I said that I hate him kid.

Quote Originally Posted by Baxter D. Wall View Post
    no, he's about average.

So basically you just admitted that you love him, so of course you'll defend anything that has to do with him until the end. That's fine. You're wrong for thinking that RB hates Wayne. You just have the perception because you're a Stan who can't handle it when someone says something about their hero.

You are retarded. Straight up. Everything you post is a corny attempt at a joke or riding his jock. You might as well copy and paste a response to post in every thread you're in. "(Lame joke), wayne is nice."

I'm not going to sit here and argue an unquantifiable and objective opinion here. It's pointless, and Stans will fight to the death. Go listen to Carter 3 and call me a faggot when you post again for hurting your feelings. I didn't even say anything negative about him and your Stan radar is flipping out, lol. .

Lame ass kid.
    Last edited by Baxter D. Wall; October 5th, 2009 at 03:38 PM

Battle Record
    4-2

Quote Originally Posted by Baxter D. Wall View Post
    You're acting like I said that I hate him kid.

So basically you just admitted that you love him, so of course you'll defend anything that has to do with him until the end. That's fine. You're wrong for thinking that RB hates Wayne. You just have the perception because you're a Stan who can't handle it when someone says something about their hero.

You are retarded. Straight up. Everything you post is a corny attempt at a joke or riding his jock. You might as well copy and paste a response to post in every thread you're in. "(Lame joke), wayne is nice."

I'm not going to sit here and argue an unquantifiable and objective opinion here. It's pointless, and Stans will fight to the death. Go listen to Carter 3 and call me a faggot when you post again for hurting your feelings. I didn't even say anything negative about him and your Stan radar is flipping out, lol. .

Lame ass kid.
    You are either retarded or you're just the dumbest fuck to ever walk the Earth.

RB does hate Wayne. Because RB forgets that Rap is a part of the music industry, which means it will & must sell. Now you bringing up the Carter 3, which is his latest success is very funny. Even though he had success with it, people on RB say "Wayne sucks" and so on. So you're wrong on RB not hating Wayne.

Only people who say positive things about him are newcomers & a select few members from RB.
    Ohhhh I did say that, which means I didn't say all of RB. I just used RB as a generalization for those who do.

"Lame joke, Wayne is nice?" That's the best you fucking had? LOL! At least you tried.

There aren't many Deadpool threads so knock yourself out. Surely for Wayne, I'm hardly on here but I do post in those threads. Just to see what this site thinks.
    Odd, nothing I said here had to do with sticking up for him or loving him. It doesn't even hint that I'm a Stan. Bax, either I'm going crazy or you're just trying extra hard today.

& LMAO @ me not praising him. I haven't even attempted to make a joke yet. You're an idiot.
    But...
    He can never touch her again

#BaseBoyz