User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Showing results 16 to 30 of 48

Thread: lil wayne

Battle Record
    13-5
    Awards Legendary Member Legendary Battle Legendary OM OM HOF

Re: lil wayne

Definitely not lol. He`s not wack like a lotta people put him to be. But he makes us think he is. Why? Idk. But he`s shown me enough to know he`s a talented artist. I just wish he would show that side of him more. Until then. He`s not even a contender for the best rapper alive.

A.i

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

*Click one of ^those to check out my music and shit

My Doe Flip Like Tae-Kwon Menace II Society's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Deadpool™ View Post
    You kiss men too, what's your point?
    So do you.

And what the fuck @ his thread.

Lil' Wayne is NOT the Best Rapper Alive just because he's done a bunch of remixes. People need to get that through their heads. Only reason "Lil Wayne" & "Best Rapper Alive" come together is because he self-proclaimed that and now everyone thinks some official Hip Hop judge gave him that title. The only thing Lil Wayne did was step his game up and get more famous. He's doing what he is suppose to do as a rapper to keep his name out there. He didn't do anything special to be the best rapper alive. Yeah he went platinum during a Hip Hop drought, but big deal? Many rappers have gone platinum before, so it shouldn't big a huge deal if he does it. People just ride bandwagons too hard.

[YouTube]VTfrbU74TdE[/YouTube]

Mhmm.

wayne is ok.. he's nothing special. i cant put him in the GREATEST category at all tho.

hip-hop judge lol that was funny

I see you lookin.. stupid Brandon Heat's Avatar
    Awards 25+ Wins

if you can give me 3 ways he's better than Royce da 5'9"... without argument... I'll change my mind and get a Wayne tattoo on my left ass cheek.
    AlieNation
    ..GrindHouse..

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

we see you Cock-A-Roaches looking...

Coming Soon

Battle Record
    4-2

Quote Originally Posted by Syklone View Post
    So do you.

And what the fuck @ his thread.

Lil' Wayne is NOT the Best Rapper Alive just because he's done a bunch of remixes. People need to get that through their heads. Only reason "Lil Wayne" & "Best Rapper Alive" come together is because he self-proclaimed that and now everyone thinks some official Hip Hop judge gave him that title. The only thing Lil Wayne did was step his game up and get more famous. He's doing what he is suppose to do as a rapper to keep his name out there. He didn't do anything special to be the best rapper alive. Yeah he went platinum during a Hip Hop drought, but big deal? Many rappers have gone platinum before, so it shouldn't big a huge deal if he does it. People just ride bandwagons too hard.
    You participate with me so it's straight.

& that whole Best Rapper Alive shit is just a state of mind.

I don't listen to Royce Da 5'9 so that's one. Anyone to come up with 2 more reasons & he'll get that tat.
    But...
    He can never touch her again

#BaseBoyz

Battle Record
    1-5

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Heat View Post
    if you can give me 3 ways he's better than Royce da 5'9"... without argument... I'll change my mind and get a Wayne tattoo on my left ass cheek.
    gimmie 3 ways he's better than Lil' Wayne...without argument... I'll change my mind and remove the tattoo on my left ass cheek of Wayne.

My Doe Flip Like Tae-Kwon Menace II Society's Avatar

Royce doesn't make songs about Prom Queens.

Royce is lyrically better and more aggressive.

And Royce stays true to Hip Hop and doesn't act like a diva cause of the "best rapper alive label".

[YouTube]VTfrbU74TdE[/YouTube]

Battle Record
    30-12

Quote Originally Posted by Turn My Swag On View Post
    gimmie 3 ways he's better than Lil' Wayne...without argument... I'll change my mind and remove the tattoo on my left ass cheek of Wayne.

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/khTVwybqRV0&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/khTVwybqRV0&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/U1ynTaEl1Sg&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/U1ynTaEl1Sg&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

Battle Record
    4-2

Quote Originally Posted by Baxter D. Wall View Post
    [YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/khTVwybqRV0&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/khTVwybqRV0&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/U1ynTaEl1Sg&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/U1ynTaEl1Sg&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]
    ..............................Seriously?
    But...

#BaseBoyz

Battle Record
    30-12

Your crazy if you don't think he outshone Wayne pretty much at the best he can be, and on his own beat at that.

Battle Record
    4-2

Your crazy if you don't think he outshone Wayne pretty much at the best he can be, and on his own beat at that.
    You're crazy if you think he did. What the fuck at his flow being off & he's saying exactly what I expect him to say.
    But...

#BaseBoyz

Battle Record
    30-12

Someone is obviously from the South.

Battle Record
    4-2

Someone is obviously from the South.
    You obviously lack rhythm. & I'm actually from PA & I grew up in California. Good try, but you fucked up.
    But...

#BaseBoyz

Battle Record
    30-12

Well, then you're a Stan. I bet dollars to doughnuts if I search "deadpool" and "lil wayne" you'll be in just about every thread, huh?

I bet if you put the two songs up on a poll, Royce would be preferred.

Like you expected a couple of those amazing metaphors. pffft. He murdered Wayne, like it or not.
    Last edited by Baxter D. Wall; October 3rd, 2009 at 10:26 PM