User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Sooper Dooper Out of My Fucking Capitalist Mind-sc

Whatever, Fuck You HighEngineChief's Avatar
    Battle Record
    15-6

Sooper Dooper Out of My Fucking Capitalist Mind-sc

Sooper Dooper Out of My Fucking Capitalist Mind-scape

Melting minutes erode on the shelve in devilish tickings - settlements dwindling under Gods selfish children, time falters, minds altered and sacrificed to illogical alters of impossible monsters, in Allah's image, we are all copied imposers just mocking our father. Untie me from conjured images of unattainable drops of dividends - Dollar signs! Dollar Signs! Lots and little of them, pots to piss in and dripping hot from pockets at the top of middle America - hysterical, give my dreams a proper burial - lost in miracles that have not yet transcended the barrier of - wait, what the fuck did I say? Okay, wait, is my wrist cut or just sprained? Pain? I don't think there's anymore blood in my veins cause the government sucked me desolate and pumped me for change. Change? Why? I love being insane and I'll be damned if I'm just another link in the chain believing the same declamation from this tyrannous reign of imperial slaves - How the fuck can you fear what you made!? Peering through the the Kaleidoscope to break apart the sight of hope. As life unfolds will you be ready when it's time to go? Rags or Ritches, murky stones or brightened gold - the mighty few have the tightest hold. Resolute. Don't let the currency of man define the goal, find a soul and quickly hide it from the lions nose. I'm lying, No! Yes!

Spend!

Spend!

Give away everything to the end and then with the last drip of black ink from this meddlesome pen I can rewrite history so we can spend it again! (The meek shall inherit the Earth) well the checks have never been sent and I haven't forgotten Gates to Heaven I have yet to unhinge, retribution for the death of my sins. How dare you presume I wanted you to cleanse me of them, indebted to then - cause tomorrows all that we live for - doesn't money make the world go round? Then get more. Bitch

I'm out,

Of my Mind

*Sleep*

Battle Record
    15-6

Re: Sooper Dooper Out of My Fucking Capitalist Min

links coming,

or are they?

You've earned a custom title! Cody Nash's Avatar
    Battle Record
    242-30
    Awards LLL HOF PS Champion/IE Champion Legendary OM Legendary Member SS Season Champion SS HW Champion OM HOF FL Champion 200+ Wins Haiku Season Champion

get those links man.. you got 21 hours from now.

Battle Record
    15-6

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...272238&posted=
    http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...490/index.html

Here's your ransom, let go of the thread and walk away...

... But leave feed first

Xtermnation Xtraordinaire Genocide's Avatar
    Battle Record
    10-15

this was pretty nice in my eyes man.. love your long winded flow -i do that too when i get real topical with it.. ones coming.. this part really stuck out man --cuzz be thinking on the same wave length

we are all copied imposers just mocking our father. Untie me from conjured images of unattainable drops of dividends - Dollar signs! Dollar Signs! Lots and little of them, pots to piss in and dripping hot from pockets at the top of middle America - hysterical, give my dreams a proper burial - lost in miracles that have not yet transcended the barrier of - wait, what the fuck did I say? Okay, wait, is my wrist cut or just sprained? Pain? I don't think there's anymore blood in my veins cause the government sucked me desolate and pumped me for change.

keep droppin fire homie.. this one leaves you thinking, wanting more to

this was well thought out....nice story....

we are all copied imposers just mocking our father. Untie me from conjured images of unattainable drops of dividends - Dollar signs! Dollar Signs! Lots and little of them, pots to piss in and dripping hot from pockets at the top of middle America - hysterical, give my dreams a proper burial - lost in miracles that have not yet transcended the barrier of - wait
    this was nicely laid your...

Give away everything to the end and then with the last drip of black ink from this meddlesome pen I can rewrite history so we can spend it again!
    once
    Give away everything to the end and then with the last drip of black ink from this meddlesome pen I can rewrite history so we can spend it again!
    twice
    thrice,

this was fuckin ILL....rated

Battle Record
    15-6

thanks for the feed guys

uppin

Soule

Holy, mother of pearl, fuck! For a style that I've never seen before, this had to be one of the most mind bottling pieces I've read in quite sometime now. The wording was really fuckin' dope. Some strong ass word choices here. Really sweet storytelling here. Concept, was pretty sick man. Loads of emotion and imagery in this piece. Keep writing, easily hall of fame.

That was well nice! At first I had to figure out your tempo, but once I did....fire!

Quote Originally Posted by HighEngineChief View Post
    Sooper Dooper Out of My Fucking Capitalist Mind-scape

Melting minutes erode on the shelve in devilish tickings - settlements dwindling under Gods selfish children, time falters, minds altered and sacrificed to illogical alters of impossible monsters, in Allah's image, we are all copied imposers just mocking our father. Untie me from conjured images of unattainable drops of dividends - Dollar signs! Dollar Signs! Lots and little of them, pots to piss in and dripping hot from pockets at the top of middle America - hysterical, give my dreams a proper burial - lost in miracles that have not yet transcended the barrier of - wait, what the fuck did I say? Okay, wait, is my wrist cut or just sprained? Pain? I don't think there's anymore blood in my veins cause the government sucked me desolate and pumped me for change. Change? Why? I love being insane and I'll be damned if I'm just another link in the chain believing the same declamation from this tyrannous reign of imperial slaves - How the fuck can you fear what you made!? Peering through the the Kaleidoscope to break apart the sight of hope. As life unfolds will you be ready when it's time to go? Rags or Ritches, murky stones or brightened gold - the mighty few have the tightest hold. Resolute. Don't let the currency of man define the goal, find a soul and quickly hide it from the lions nose. I'm lying, No! Yes!

Spend!

Spend!

Give away everything to the end and then with the last drip of black ink from this meddlesome pen I can rewrite history so we can spend it again! (The meek shall inherit the Earth) well the checks have never been sent and I haven't forgotten Gates to Heaven I have yet to unhinge, retribution for the death of my sins. How dare you presume I wanted you to cleanse me of them, indebted to then - cause tomorrows all that we live for - doesn't money make the world go round? Then get more. Bitch

I'm out,

Of my Mind

*Sleep*
    I quoted it all because I think it was all good! No joke, not being lazy. Those metaphors were so sick.

Well, to be real, this one part didn't do it for me as much:
    "Okay, wait, is my wrist cut or just sprained? Pain?"

My favorite parts were:

"Melting minutes erode on the shelve in devilish tickings - settlements dwindling under Gods selfish children, time falters, minds altered and sacrificed to illogical alters of impossible monsters, in Allah's image, we are all copied imposers just mocking our father."

What!! Crazy!

"unattainable drops of dividends - Dollar signs! Dollar Signs! Lots and little of them, pots to piss in and dripping hot from pockets at the top of middle America"

Just love how that sounds out loud.

"How the fuck can you fear what you made!? Peering through the the Kaleidoscope to break apart the sight of hope. As life unfolds will you be ready when it's time to go? Rags or Ritches, murky stones or brightened gold - the mighty few have the tightest hold. Resolute. Don't let the currency of man define the goal, find a soul and quickly hide it from the lions nose. I'm lying, No! Yes!"

Loved it. Especially that Kaleidoscope part.

Battle Record
    15-6

uppin