User Tag List

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 ... LastLast
Showing results 61 to 75 of 162

Thread: I'm high as fuck on Mephedrone

Re: I'm high as fuck on Mephedrone

I smoked vaporized weed for the first time today

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    18-13

No, I do drugs because I'm not an addict. I control them, they don't control me dude.
    The Legion

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

HoF x5

Battle Record
    9-10

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar Augustus™ View Post
    OMG one guy? No fucking way!!!!

I didn't say ALL you dumb fuck I said a lot. and Jimi Hendrix died at 27 Kurt Cobain and a lot of other famous druggies that had an impact o the world early in life died young. you proved nothing.
    and they archived more in those 27 years then most.

sure they may not have had the happiest lives... but i'm sure jimmy lived it up.
    READ MORE

Battle Record
    8-3

wellll i have medical marijuana and i but weed in a store so HA!! weed is not the problem its the answer lol god bless california
    HollyHood

Battle Record
    26-5

I wouldnt mind trying salvia divinorum

seen a program other day bout legal highs, some look cool

Battle Record
    9-10

melatonin is my current drug... damn im bad ass.
    READ MORE

The Mob.
    Battle Record
    104-43
    Awards 100+ Wins

I don't know bout that snorting shit..but I know mdma is the shit
    The words I write are oxygen to greatness.

I really hate people Mic Dareall's Avatar
    Battle Record
    16-4

Ricardo, you are seriously an idiot.

[YOUTUBE]9QCvMp0rSxU[/YOUTUBE]

#Arab

I find it so funny how people try to justify drug use. The whole alcohol argument is retarded. Obesity has killed a lot more people then drugs have.. By your logic, doing drugs is less harmful then eating McDonalds.

I know people who have gotten addicted to drugs after using them just once. What person do you know ever got addicted to alcohol from having one beer?

The consumption of alcohol is much easier to control then drugs. I've never heard of any normal person ever being dependent on alcohol. You can have a few drinks and not worry about what it's going to do to you in the long term. You can't just have a few lines of coke and not worry about being addicted or what it's going to do to you.

C'mon fellas, use your brains. Trying to justify drug use because Jimi Hendrix and a few other people used them.. is retarded. Your not Jimi Hendrix, and he's dead.

Banned
    Battle Record
    5-2

Quote Originally Posted by The Arab View Post
    I find it so funny how people try to justify drug use. The whole alcohol argument is retarded. Obesity has killed a lot more people then drugs have.. By your logic, doing drugs is less harmful then eating McDonalds.

I know people who have gotten addicted to drugs after using them just once. What person do you know ever got addicted to alcohol from having one beer?

The consumption of alcohol is much easier to control then drugs. I've never heard of any normal person ever being dependent on alcohol. You can have a few drinks and not worry about what it's going to do to you in the long term. You can't just have a few lines of coke and not worry about being addicted or what it's going to do to you.

C'mon fellas, use your brains. Trying to justify drug use because Jimi Hendrix and a few other people used them.. is retarded. Your not Jimi Hendrix, and he's dead.
    There is no such thing as addiction.

Well, unless you count COCK, because you're obviously an addict for it.

Battle Record
    30-12

I've never heard of any normal person ever being dependent on alcohol.

Alcohol is a drug. theres these things called alcoholics, otherwise drug addicted people, I assure you they exist.

I know we're from two different cultures where yours greatly frowns upon street drugs and their use, but you can't attack drug use while defending alcohol consumption at the same time.
    Brand New Smash Hit

Sleigh Bells Freestyle

Coming Soon

MondoThugs

Battle Record
    18-13

First of all, nothing we are talking about has anything to do with cocaine.

but just for the sake of argument:

I did coke, just one time.. didn't think it was all that hype, and stopped. Addiction is real, but you don't HAVE to make it a habit. You CAN choose to stop.

We both agree that there is a difference between NEEDING and WANTING, most addicts can't tell that difference and choose to keep consuming.

Just because you are ignoring the fact that there IS dependent alcoholics doesn't mean there isn't.

Nobody is saying that they use drugs because Jimi or Leary or anyone did that. Everyone has their own reasons to do drugs.

My reason I use psychedelics is to get away from the fucked up world we live in and not be judged by anyone and experience something different, To go into a different place, to change what I thought was real, and give me insight on ALL possibilities, and not just that of our own reality.

And I have proof that the things that I put into my body, are LESS harmful than alcohol. There is risks to drinking and they are far, far greater than the risk of dropping acid.

Yea, people freak out on hallucinogens and I did, but I enjoyed not being in control and let my mind wonder. I literally thought I was going to die, but I didn't. Now, I felt feelings that were as real as they get, with no risk. I have actually felt like I was going to die, the panic, the acceptance, and never died.

All I ask is that you don't judge me for liking to experience the unknown, because I am not afraid. I'm not going to ever be afraid of drastic changes, and I accept more things now because my mind and heart are now open to endless possibilities.

But for some people, Ignorance is bliss. Not I.
    The Legion

HoF x5

Battle Record
    1-1

thats the most retarded grouping of statements i've seen in a while. i wouldnt expect much less from posters of RB. lmaaao @ "you can't juse have a few lines of coke and not worry about being addicted or what it's going to do to you." lmaaaoooo. seriously ? did you seriously mean that ? lollll.

#Arab

Quote Originally Posted by Jimi View Post
    There is no such thing as addiction.

Well, unless you count COCK, because you're obviously an addict for it.
    Lmao. Of course there is addiction, you fucking moron. You can be chemically addicted to drugs.

Stop being a little bitch. You want to argue, fine.. don't insult me. You don't like my opinion, then argue against it or shut the fuck up and move along.

Banned
    Battle Record
    5-2

We know you play the skin flute arab, don't pretend otherwise.