Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Showing results 16 to 30 of 162

Thread: I'm high as fuck on Mephedrone

Battle Record
    37-19
    Awards 25+ Wins

Re: I'm high as fuck on Mephedrone

Quote Originally Posted by Rappertoire View Post
    Some of the greatest minds of all time have experimented with drugs. That's a pretty ignorant thing for you to say, but then again, somehow I'm not surprised.
    And a lot of them died young from abusing their bodies, killed themselves or went crazy so your point is?
    Why didn't y'all delete my ugly ass sig while I was gone?
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    18-13

Um, how would they be some of the greatest minds if they fucking died young?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timothy_Leary

yea he died when he was 76, woah, really young.
    The Legion

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

HoF x5

Battle Record
    37-19
    Awards 25+ Wins

Quote Originally Posted by Utsuri View Post
    Um, how would they be some of the greatest minds if they fucking died young?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timothy_Leary

yea he died when he was 76, woah, really young.
    OMG one guy? No fucking way!!!!

I didn't say ALL you dumb fuck I said a lot. and Jimi Hendrix died at 27 Kurt Cobain and a lot of other famous druggies that had an impact o the world early in life died young. you proved nothing.

Battle Record
    18-13

Yea, but this guy is talking psychedelics not fucking heroine and every fucking other drug in the world.. don't fucking call me a dumb fuck when YOU don't even know what the thread is about.

And compare Hendrix and Cobain with Timothy Leary

Those two lived the rockstar lifestyle, with no consequences really for their actions, and Timothy Leary who sought out answers to unsolvable queries...

It's the action of the person, not the drug that kills them. If Cobain and Hendrix didn't live balls to the fucking wall they wouldn't have died. So learn something.
    Last edited by Masahiko.; September 22nd, 2009 at 10:28 PM
    The Legion

HoF x5

Battle Record
    37-19
    Awards 25+ Wins

Yea, but this guy is talking psychedelics not fucking heroine and every fucking other drug in the world.. don't fucking call me a dumb fuck when YOU don't even know what the thread is about.

And compare Hendrix and Cobain with Timothy Leary

Those two lived the rockstar lifestyle, with no consequences really for their actions, and Timothy Leary who sought out answers to unsolvable queries...

It's the action of the person, not the drug that kills them. If Cobain and Hendrix didn't live balls to the fucking wall they wouldn't have died. So learn something.
    So let me get this right putting drugs in your body that effect the way your body works is no big deal? If you take too many Aspirin you're a dead man if you take them everyday for years you're a dead man. YES thes drugs have NEGATIVE effects. Jimi was on psychedelic drugs why is he not a valid example?

I'm not saying they are the worst form of drugs or even as bad as most hard drugs just saying repeatedly doing any drug effects your body and doing them isn't something I suggest nor should anyone really.
    Last edited by Caesar Augustus; September 22nd, 2009 at 10:44 PM

Battle Record
    18-13

It wasn't from psychedelics bro, Jimi also fucked tons of girls unprotected, he could have fuckin died from an std... Timothy Leary actually was on LSD a good majority of his life, he fucking found it and wrote plenty of books on it dude..

Psychedelics fall right underr.. hmmm Canibus

Since when did weed everyday kill anyone?
    The Legion

HoF x5

Battle Record
    18-13

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar Augustus™ View Post
    I'm not saying they are the worst form of drugs or even as bad as most hard drugs just saying repeatedly doing any drug effects your body and doing them isn't something I suggest nor should anyone really.
    I didnt read this part before I posted my last post, but still man Psychedelics don't kill people, and thats the point I was trying to make.. Sorry if I came off rude or what not it's just dudes post said "Have fun being a bum for the rest of your life" and me and you both know that statement is stupid as fuck.
    The Legion

HoF x5

Battle Record
    1-0

shit like that is pretty goddamn gay in my opinion... plus there were probably only about 10 or 20 people EVER to fit the "greatest mind" statistic... every other one..

then again, thats just my opinion.. cant knock what you enjoy doin

Battle Record
    37-19
    Awards 25+ Wins

I didnt read this part before I posted my last post, but still man Psychedelics don't kill people, and thats the point I was trying to make.. Sorry if I came off rude or what not it's just dudes post said "Have fun being a bum for the rest of your life" and me and you both know that statement is stupid as fuck.
    How many productive weed heads do you know?

And i don't mean productive people who happen to smoke weed here and there, but weed heads who smoke all the time.

Battle Record
    18-13

Music industry there's a lot. And like I said it depends on the person dude. There's great minds that aren't famous too man. The person is in control of what they do with it, I smoke when I want to relax and chill, when I want to get away and be creative, I eat shrooms, but when I'm looking to get something done, I'm either a lil high or sober.

and there is Broken Lizard and a shit ton of comedians, that smoke weed everyday or often lol.
    The Legion

HoF x5

Battle Record
    37-19
    Awards 25+ Wins

Music industry there's a lot. And like I said it depends on the person dude. There's great minds that aren't famous too man. The person is in control of what they do with it, I smoke when I want to relax and chill, when I want to get away and be creative, I eat shrooms, but when I'm looking to get something done, I'm either a lil high or sober.

and there is Broken Lizard and a shit ton of comedians, that smoke weed everyday or often lol.
    Stop. There are exceptions to every rule there are people who do drugs here an there and people who get on drugs and can't control themselves and ruin their lives and you and I both know there are far more of the latter

Rappers aren't going to real jobs and have all the free time in the world comedians need to be relaxed weed may help them their but if Chris Rock did a hit of Acid got on stage and freaked out it would hurt his career especially if he consistently did it wouldn't it.

And I like how you're naming the few people or some groups of people who may have found success while on some softer drugs I didn't say no one succeeds I'm saying for everyone who succeed & may smoke weed or do a drug (who is already far more talented than most people in some regard and would succeed with or without the drug) doesn't mean there isn't 5 people for each one of them ruining their lives.

Battle Record
    18-13

Chris Rock could drop acid any other time though, and it wouldn't take away from his performance, it probably would give him something funny as fuck to make a bit on though.

But if somebody does a drug everyday is it possible it will fuck their life up?

Yes, but to be quite honest fuck them. You are born with ownership to 1 thing and 1 thing only: Your own body

Let the crackheads die and smoke themselves stupid.

But anything will kill you if you do too much of it.

McDonald's, Coffee, Soda, Having OCD might even get you killed or ruin your life

All I'm saying is it's not a drug man, It's the person. If someone smoked weed everyday, he can still achieve whatever he wants to.
    The Legion

HoF x5

Battle Record
    18-13

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar Augustus™ View Post
    I'm saying for everyone who succeed & may smoke weed or do a drug (who is already far more talented than most people in some regard and would succeed with or without the drug) doesn't mean there isn't 5 people for each one of them ruining their lives.
    but for every one dude that makes it big in music, there is like 9837465234567 people that didn't?

Or in life in general.. I don't know many stock brokers and upper class business men. but I'm sure there are some who do drugs.. and probably hard drugs like cocaine and can afford it.. but when do you hear about that shit? Only when they get in trouble because when it comes down to it, most drugs are illegal and no respectable business man is going to be open about smoking weed everyday.
    The Legion

HoF x5

Banned
    Battle Record
    5-2

Im coming down a bit.. I need more!

Battle Record
    21-6

Quote Originally Posted by Rappertoire View Post
    Some of the greatest minds of all time have experimented with drugs. That's a pretty ignorant thing for you to say, but then again, somehow I'm not surprised.
    Greatest minds??

you are telling just like any great celeb/athlete/crackhead statements?

out of 1000000 only one makes it?

you dudes have shit to prove to me....lets snort drugs/pop pills/shoot up drugs and what do you get after?

I get high? that's all you got...you are not proving shit!

...so I guess I don't think outside the box and just drink alcohol and look at you people like inferiors ..because it's true I've never seen you do something good.

like I've said earlier you dudes are bums......
    [/url]