Showing results 151 to 162 of 162

Thread: I'm high as fuck on Mephedrone

Battle Record
    37-19
    Awards 25+ Wins

Re: I'm high as fuck on Mephedrone

Quote Originally Posted by Mic Dareall View Post
    And that is exactly the fucking point.

To say because some people don't abuse it then we shouldn't discuss the harmful effects is retarded.
    I don't think thats the point, SOME people drink to get drunk or to drastically alter their state of mind EVERYONE who is doing LSD is doing it to drastically Alter their state of mind.

And no one is saying Alcohol isn't more damaging physically but the mental and psychological effects more than make up for it so the chart sayig Alcohol is damaging is pointless. people get druck in kill their cheating wife people do too much LSD and kill the monster coming right for them... or at least what they thought was a monster

they get violent and can rarely be talked down because their mind is in a different realm or reality.
    Last edited by Caesar Augustus; September 23rd, 2009 at 11:59 PM
    Why didn't y'all delete my ugly ass sig while I was gone?
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

doesnotexist

Quote Originally Posted by Mic Dareall View Post
    And that is exactly the fucking point.

To say because some people don't abuse it then we shouldn't discuss the harmful effects is retarded.
    you're playing it so so dirty right now. taking what was said and radicalizing it to the extreme. acting like ANYONE in here said "alcohol cant or doesnt have negative effects at all" and "it shouldnt be discussed"

WHO said that? WHO?

that wasn't the argument

the only thing anyone said here was at the end of the day, alcohol isn't and shouldnt be on the same level as these drugs.

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar Augustus™ View Post
    I don't think thats the point, SOME people drink to get drunk or to drastically alter their state of mind EVERYONE who is doing LSD is doing it to drastically Alter their state of mind.
    again, right on.

Banned
    Battle Record
    5-2

Jesus christ people.

Go get drunk.

Go do drugs.

Go drive.

Go fuck a bitch.

Just dont fucking argue about it.

FOOLS.

Battle Record
    18-13

But it doesn't change the fact that beer is fucking your body up, whether you drink a lot or drink a little. and more so the lsd, whether it changes your mind state or not, and that was the argument.
    The Legion

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

HoF x5

I really hate people Mic Dareall's Avatar
    Battle Record
    16-4

I never made a point about what should or shouldn't be viewed on the same level socially or legally.

Re-read the argument, I was arguing the harmful effects and the validity of comparing the harmful effects of those drugs to alcohol. You were arguing that alcohol should not be discussed in the same sentence.

When the medical evidence shows that the level of harmful effects both have are similar in extremity then it is perfectly valid to bring alcohol into a discussion when people are attacking you like the damage you are doing to your body is the same as harder drugs, when in fact it is not and is much more comparable to the damage alcohol does.

[YOUTUBE]9QCvMp0rSxU[/YOUTUBE]

Battle Record
    37-19
    Awards 25+ Wins

Quote Originally Posted by Utsuri View Post
    But it doesn't change the fact that beer is fucking your body up, whether you drink a lot or drink a little. and more so the lsd, whether it changes your mind state or not, and that was the argument.
    if that is the argument just because it is less harmful in one way doesn't mean it isn't less harmful overall.
    Last edited by Caesar Augustus; September 24th, 2009 at 12:11 AM

Battle Record
    18-13

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar Augustus™ View Post
    its harmfulness is the argument just because it is less harmful in one way doesn't mean it isn't less harmful overall.
    The human body is the human body.

There isn't much arguing the facts.
    The Legion

HoF x5

Battle Record
    37-19
    Awards 25+ Wins

The human body is the human body.

There isn't much arguing the facts.
    LMAO so you think people who are drunk and do dumb shit is worse than people who see things that aren't there and have violent mood swings while they can't even tell what is real or fake? People hurt/kill themselves off of bad LSD trips hurt others and you know what when I stop drinking I stop drinking fuck having a "Flashback" days later or months later or a year later out of no where so you could be driving on the highway see some shit and cause a pile up because you did LSD 3 months ago but I guess thats not as harmful as killing your liver which really only happens if you abuse alcohol.

I'm done you people are acting like its all black and white with no different sades of gray, well justify your drug use however you want.

Battle Record
    18-13

Okay, I will.

You are delusional if you think EVERYBODY has a bad trip.. just like EVERYBODY gets a hangover or crashes their car.. yea it happens both ways dude.

Look up DUI deaths, look Bad trip deaths per year.

Their are deaths caused by alcohol (75,000 in just the US alone.), and their are deaths caused by LSD (I actually couldn't find any.. but I'm sure there are some.)

smh

You are using a dumb ass way to prove your point man.
    Last edited by Masahiko.; September 24th, 2009 at 12:27 AM
    The Legion

HoF x5

#Arab

Okay, I will.

You are delusional if you think EVERYBODY has a bad trip.. just like EVERYBODY gets a hangover or crashes their car.. yea it happens both ways dude.

Look up DUI deaths, look Bad trip deaths per year.

Their are deaths caused by alcohol (75,000 in just the US alone.), and their are deaths caused by LSD (I actually couldn't find any.. but I'm sure there are some.)

smh

You are using a dumb ass way to prove your point man.
    No, your just trying to justify you using drugs to us. We don't care if you do drugs. We're not judging you, but don't try and justify it by saying it's better then alcohol.. because it's not. Do what you want, man.. We don't care.

At the end of the day, your not going to convince any of us that the effects of LSD or any other drug is less harmful than alcohol on the mind and body. Sorry. No chance.

Go to a doctor and tell him what your telling us, and let's see what he says to you.

Battle Record
    18-13

I showed you scientific proof.

Just because you want to ignore it, doesn't mean it's not there.

But oh well. You seem as hopeless as I.
    The Legion

HoF x5

Rock you in the Face Sir Skiddz SoPhrenic's Avatar
    Battle Record
    7-15

I think its hard for people who havent taken a psychedelic drug to understand what it really does to you and how it affects you instead of what you hear from other people or tv. Im not trying to advocate it either but the one study showed that alcohol is dangerous in comparison to those drugs.

I dont do any drugs I smoke weed and drink. I wouldnt mind trying out psychedelics you know... just to get high. I smoke to get high, lol thats the point. you drink to get a buzz, even off one glass of wine, if thats all you need to get the buzz then by all means. Its socially acceptable to have a drink whenever you want. Does not make it healthier by any means. And i dont think many people drink for thirst. If Im thirsty I dont want to drink a beer, liquor or any of those fruity drinks. But it may just be me and I understand that, the thing is I feel people try to get a buzz and it doesnt have to be the buzz that has a negative connotation but something that makes them feel good, you know loosen them up a little. Nevertheless, it does not mean that its healthier.

On the other hand, you cant argue that you take psychedelics to escape the world and shit. Getting high is what makes you escape the world and all its bullshit. I just think saying it like that is another way of saying " I take LSD to get high" in more words.
    Hence Forward.. BURR!
    [YOUTUBE]seYxVBIsycE[/YOUTUBE]
    Just watch My Back, I got the front.