Showing results 31 to 39 of 39

Thread: Say Mayweather does win against Marquez

You've Earned a Custom Title! Dyl's Avatar
    Battle Record
    30-11
    Awards 25+ Wins

Re: Say Mayweather does win against Marquez

Quote Originally Posted by Icon0clast View Post
    Your argument's weak. Mayweather didn't KO Hatton because that wasn't his strategy.His strategy was to tire him out and then go to work, which he executed perfectly. Go back and look at that fight and see all those hard punches Hatton took. Floyd could have KO'd him if he went all out but he chose to be on the defensive knowing Hatton would continue to go reckless.

Believe it or not, I actually predicted Pacquiao knocking out Hatton in the first (I was close!). Reason why is because Pacquiao's offense obliterates Hatton's brawling and clinching habits. Considering that, BOTH of their defenses are still quite weak. So basically, Mayweather is better than Hatton and Pacquiao is also better than Hatton, but that doesn't necessarily mean that Pacquiao is better than Mayweather.
    I agree with most of what your saying and the guy you replied to is an idiot!!

Every boxer has a different style.some styles are just easier to fight against depending on what style you face.You really don't know in boxing sometimes especially in the top 5 and when they havn't fought.All you can do is specualte and break it down
    Heard about the guy who fell off a skyscraper?
    On his way down past each floor,he kept saying to reassure himself
    So far so good.....
    So far so good.....
    So far so good.....

But how you fall doesn't matter
    Its how you land

Battle Record
    7-1

i'd rather watch Mosley And Mayweather..

Mayweather and Pacman would be boring to me, because i believe it would be a one sided fight for Mayweather...

ask me why and ill tell you but as for now..IMO...Pacman is a slightly stronger, and faster Hatton...as iv said before..and very unfocused...

think about it...actually THINK about the fight...and the different styles Floyd uses...while manny would be chasing him around the ring..

again..Floyd's defense record....look it up..

Battle Record
    30-11
    Awards 25+ Wins

Quote Originally Posted by Pk Walla View Post
    i'd rather watch Mosley And Mayweather..

Mayweather and Pacman would be boring to me, because i believe it would be a one sided fight for Mayweather...

ask me why and ill tell you but as for now..IMO...Pacman is a slightly stronger, and faster Hatton...as iv said before..and very unfocused...

think about it...actually THINK about the fight...and the different styles Floyd uses...while manny would be chasing him around the ring..

again..Floyd's defense record....look it up..
    I know plenty about boxing but as you talk about mayweathers defensive and how good it is, look at how good pacs offensive is...its unbelievable and his speed like mayweather is amazing.

I think ir would be one of the biggest match ups in a long long time and I don't think it would disappoint.Me...personally...I think pacman would win.And i have THOUGHT about that one hard
    So far so good.....
    So far so good.....
    So far so good.....

Its how you land

Battle Record
    38-14
    Awards 25+ Wins

lol I'm an idiot cause I think mayweather can't beat Paqman.

*dead*

Battle Record
    7-1

no you're an idiot for other reasons...that what you think just proves it....a person that manny had a hard time beating...floyd just wiped the floor with...and knocked him down in the second round...smh@people not knowing shit..

"oh but manny's gotten better since then!"..

so hasn't marquez?...

"but floyd was bigger then marquez!"

by four fucking pounds...lmao...four pounds is the difference between floyd eating before the fight and marquez not eating before the fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Dyl View Post
    I know plenty about boxing but as you talk about mayweathers defensive and how good it is, look at how good pacs offensive is...its unbelievable and his speed like mayweather is amazing.

I think ir would be one of the biggest match ups in a long long time and I don't think it would disappoint.Me...personally...I think pacman would win.And i have THOUGHT about that one hard

i still think mayweathers slip away tactics would frustrate pacman...

mayweather knows he can't slug it out with him...so he would stick to the outside and box the shit out of manny...it would either end in a tie, OR depending how busy mayweather can get, he would be ahead on points...

look at this fight with marquez....any time marquez would try to set up a few combos, floyd would slip out.

AND i agree that pacman is a great fighter...but i still think that a floyd and shane fight would be better and more entertaining seeing as the two fighting styles they would use would actually compliment each other...

Battle Record
    30-11
    Awards 25+ Wins

well shane as mayweather said is still in the training camp but no doubt if he was fit, then it would be a seriously good fight.I love watching him box and the two remind me of each other in ways.

I dunno buddy it just seems in my head, when i put it all together that pacman is the man to beat mayweather.He's improved a lot faster that marquez in my opinion, and even started a new rtraining program after the fights of marquez.Since then he's been boxing at his best

but who knows I may be wrong, we'll only know the answer when they fight
    So far so good.....
    So far so good.....
    So far so good.....

Its how you land

Battle Record
    7-1

very true..it's all speculation until they fight..

and

how ever big of a cotto fan i am, i see manny dispatching him with points and a possible knock down in the later rounds..

Battle Record
    38-14
    Awards 25+ Wins

But wouldn't tickets sell way more if it was Paq vs mayweather then may vs shane.

Legend.
    Battle Record
    41-0
    Awards Haiku Champion - Award Request Accepted FL Champion - Award Request Accepted Haiku Season Champion PC HOF FL Tournament Winner 25+ Wins

Quote Originally Posted by ..Compa.. View Post
    But wouldn't tickets sell way more if it was Paq vs mayweather then may vs shane.
    Yes and no, Yes because more people will want to see PAc vs Mayweather but then nobody would want to see MAyweather vs shane after he gets beat by Pac.
    Legend.
    RB Original.

Meta. Convicts.
    18-0 Crew Record, 06-07 Best Crew.