User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 39

Thread: Say Mayweather does win against Marquez

Battle Record
    7-1

Say Mayweather does win against Marquez

and he goes on to beat Shane, Manny, Cotto & the beast that is Clottey.

say he does that..

will people still be hesitant to call him the greatest of all time?

i think right now...he's in the top 10...

if he beats the aforementioned boxers...top three..period.

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    1-2

Re: Say Mayweather does win against Marquez

Pacquiao is someone I would like to see Mayweather contest. Furthermore, I've been curious as to why that potential match up hasn't been spoken to. I'm not sure whether that consideration speaks to his legacy.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by DJKingDavid
    I have been pretty much boo'd out of Open Mic...but i want to know what pplz think bout my writing abilities...PLEASE HELP ME OUT!!!

Legend.
    Battle Record
    41-0
    Awards Haiku Champion - Award Request Accepted FL Champion - Award Request Accepted Haiku Season Champion PC HOF FL Tournament Winner 25+ Wins

If he does then without a doubt although i dont like him i will say he is the best ever however i don't see him beating Marquez for some reason, cotto or Pacquiao... shane yeah but i don't know i feel flloyd is to bothered about business and Marquez is coming to smash his face in... Manny is too good for Mayweather at the moment so i dont see that fight happening... Cotto would probably win because flloyds had a year off but like i said i dont know matter of opinion... If he does go through them then i'll admit he is the best but as for now, its still Sugar Ray Robinson for me.
    Legend.
    RB Original.

Meta. Convicts.
    18-0 Crew Record, 06-07 Best Crew.

Battle Record
    7-1

Quote Originally Posted by Messiah. View Post
    If he does then without a doubt although i dont like him i will say he is the best ever however i don't see him beating Marquez for some reason, cotto or Pacquiao... shane yeah but i don't know i feel flloyd is to bothered about business and Marquez is coming to smash his face in... Manny is too good for Mayweather at the moment so i dont see that fight happening... Cotto would probably win because flloyds had a year off but like i said i dont know matter of opinion... If he does go through them then i'll admit he is the best but as for now, its still Sugar Ray Robinson for me.
    i pretty much disagree with your entire post lol..

but like you said..it's opinion...

but the wins would speak for themselves..

Battle Record
    13-5
    Awards Legendary Member Legendary Battle Legendary OM OM HOF

Word. Him vs Manny would be the fight I wanna see most outta all the potential matchups.

A.i

*Click one of ^those to check out my music and shit

Him beating Pacman would cement his legacy IMO.

Battle Record
    56-25
    Awards LLL Season Champion - LLL Season Champion Cypher Winner FL Champion

I think right now him and Pacman are tyed at the #1 spot, IF Mayweather can beat Marquez, which I hope he doesn't, they should definitely put the Pacman fight together. I don't think Mayweather will be able to handle Manny's combination of speed and power...Mayweather has the same great combination, but I believe Manny's just a little faster and stronger than he is.
    Now I am become death; destroyer of worlds.

Legend.
    Battle Record
    41-0
    Awards Haiku Champion - Award Request Accepted FL Champion - Award Request Accepted Haiku Season Champion PC HOF FL Tournament Winner 25+ Wins

He won't beat Pacquiao
    Legend.
    RB Original.

Meta. Convicts.
    18-0 Crew Record, 06-07 Best Crew.

Battle Record
    38-14
    Awards 25+ Wins

Word^

lmao you must be on crack if you think mayweather can beat Paqman, ain't no fucking way.

Battle Record
    7-0

only 1 way to find out

Im Iris Bitch..

Hey guys, I'm new to this forum. What's up to everybody.

There is indeed only one way to find out. Meanwhile there will be debates, claims, estimated guesses, and a lot of people talking out of their ass. Sadly, more of the latter will occur.

As far as my opinion and facts go, most people who hate or dislike Floyd Mayweather Jr. don't know shit about Boxing. While Manny Pacquiao may be a good fighter that seems to elevate his skill with each succeeding fight he still has a lot of chinks in his armor, particularly his defense. A weak defense is something which Mayweather feasts on. Mayweather has NEVER been knocked out, or even down, while Pacquiao has been KO'd in the past. Mayweather's current record is 39 - 0 with 25 KO. Pacquiao, while with an impressive 49 wins, has 3 losses and 2 draws. I don't care who he is, with THAT type of record, he's clearly not the best or "better".

As far as Juan Manuel Marquez goes, I think his age will come into factor. Mayweather is a couple years younger and although he's coming back to the ring after quite some time off he is still in his familiar (and successful), comfortable realm. Let's remember that Marquez is jumping up in WEIGHT, something he's never done before and is another important factor in this fight to keep in mind. Mayweather, although not moving in weight this time, has already won six world boxing championships in 5 different weight classes.

Those who expect or wish to see a brawl tomorrow, forget it. Mayweather is a technical boxer, not a street fighter. He may appreciate his fans but fuck if if he's going to allow to get hit in the face, if he has anything to do about it. He'll move around the ring, clinch if he has to, win throughout the rounds, and in the end he will emerge victorious.

I see Mayweather winning by split or unanimous decision, furthering his record to 40-0, and regaining his rightful pound-for-pound champion title once again.

Holy shit Max Kellerman posts here now?!? RB's on the come up.
    [YOUTUBE]M6oovFB12i8[/YOUTUBE]

Battle Record
    7-1

Quote Originally Posted by Icon0clast View Post
    Hey guys, I'm new to this forum. What's up to everybody.

There is indeed only one way to find out. Meanwhile there will be debates, claims, estimated guesses, and a lot of people talking out of their ass. Sadly, more of the latter will occur.

As far as my opinion and facts go, most people who hate or dislike Floyd Mayweather Jr. don't know shit about Boxing. While Manny Pacquiao may be a good fighter that seems to elevate his skill with each succeeding fight he still has a lot of chinks in his armor, particularly his defense. A weak defense is something which Mayweather feasts on. Mayweather has NEVER been knocked out, or even down, while Pacquiao has been KO'd in the past. Mayweather's current record is 39 - 0 with 25 KO. Pacquiao, while with an impressive 49 wins, has 3 losses and 2 draws. I don't care who he is, with THAT type of record, he's clearly not the best or "better".

As far as Juan Manuel Marquez goes, I think his age will come into factor. Mayweather is a couple years younger and although he's coming back to the ring after quite some time off he is still in his familiar (and successful), comfortable realm. Let's remember that Marquez is jumping up in WEIGHT, something he's never done before and is another important factor in this fight to keep in mind. Mayweather, although not moving in weight this time, has already won six world boxing championships in 5 different weight classes.

Those who expect or wish to see a brawl tomorrow, forget it. Mayweather is a technical boxer, not a street fighter. He may appreciate his fans but fuck if if he's going to allow to get hit in the face, if he has anything to do about it. He'll move around the ring, clinch if he has to, win throughout the rounds, and in the end he will emerge victorious.

I see Mayweather winning by split or unanimous decision, furthering his record to 40-0, and regaining his rightful pound-for-pound champion title once again.

i agree with most of what you said..

therefore..i like you already meh'boy

Battle Record
    7-1

Quote Originally Posted by ..Compa.. View Post
    Word^

lmao you must be on crack if you think mayweather can beat Paqman, ain't no fucking way.
    you must not know shit about boxing if you think he can't..

smh

Battle Record
    1-1

I dont know why people are so hype to see PAC-Man against him.. I mean dont get me wrong, it'd be good to watch..

But.. Marques faced PAC-Man TWICE.. if you watched the fight, you can make an argument that he beat PAC-Man TWICE.. Even tho they were judged as a TIE, then the second fight a win to PAC..

I think Floyd will still win tonight, but it will be a good fight.. 12 rounds, no knockout

Mayweather has superb defense, PAC-Man has none.. it'd be a bit like the Zab Judah fight.. PAC might get some round, but OVERRALL, Flloyd has NO weakness, he does it all

[YOUTUBE]pryqGQPuyDc[/YOUTUBE]