Page 1 of 4 1 2 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 46

Thread: 1-2 Magazine - Week 6

Battle Record
    0-3

1-2 Magazine - Week 6

1-2 Punch Magazine
    Intro
    Welcome to the 6th Week of the 1-2 Punch league. I told Mars I’d do the mag for this week since he forgot about doing it and I’d like to do a favor for him(no homo). This week, there was a lot of no showing and there SHOULDN’T be. SHOW OR GET BOOTED!! But let’s get into the battle reviews from last week…

Battle Reviews
    Quality vs. SpongeJosh
    This match came out to have somewhat of a potential. But it ended very quickly after Q decided to no-show the match and give Josh the easy win.
    W/SpongeJosh

A. Karpis vs. Official
    This battle was a somewhat ok battle between the two. Both of them had showed to the battlefield looking ready to bust a bar. Official dropped a ‘dickride’/prison bar that didn’t seem to go with the voters. So A. Karpis pulled a quick punch that got him the win in the match.
    W/A. Karpis

Compa vs. Phisix
    This match seemed also to be like Quality vs. SpongeJosh. It had potential to be a good match, but Phisix ended up no-showing and Compa, even though he won, still dropped a bar. To make sure he gets the win and show the 1-2 League he can’t be fucked with.
    W/ Compa

Feed-back vs. DEADPROOF
    With both of them being 1-3 in the league, it was pretty important to both of the combatants to show and get the win. They both came with a flip at each other to try and get the voters to there side. Most people voted that Feedback had a better bar than DEADPROOFs. But let this be known : THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A FUCKING TIE!!
    W/ Feed-back

Manic vs. Caesar Augustus
    This battle was not really what the voters thought it should have been. A lot of the voters thought that this could have been a better battle between the two superstars in combat. Manic dropped an ok bar against Caesar, but that’s all he needed to get the win.
    W/ Manic

Vallus vs. Rappertoire
    So with Vallus coming home from serving in Iraq, it was kinda predicted that Rappertoire would get the win by easily showing in the battle. I don’t know how this battle came to be, since the guy already told everyone he was leaving. But with that said, Rappertoire won and Val got booted.
    W/ Rappertoire

Art vs. MixedBreed
    A battle between two superstars that both have a battle record of 2-2, this was a pretty needed battle for the two, Art and MixedBreed. Both of them showed into the battle, but sadly, only one can take the win. A lot of people thought it was a horrible battle, but with MB dropping horrible wordplay and using a bad concept, Art got the win. Then, MB got pissed and signed out.
    W/ Art

Casanova vs. Futuristic
    Simply point in said, SHOW YOUR FUCKING BATTLES. Neither participant showed and both were booted because of so. And Arch dropped 2 bars in the thread, and won the fucking match(but it doesn’t really count).
    W/ Everyone but Casanova and Futuristic

Blayde vs. Jonezy
    This is the battle where the wording fucked up both punches. Both participants tried to come hard and the wording seemed to be off. Voters noted this when voting on the battle and although his wording needed work too, Jonezy had almost a dope punch, which gave him an easy win.
    W/ Jonezy

XM vs. Verbal Hologram
    This battle had potential to be a dope match. Verbal Hologram, one of the dope people from the Front Lines against XM, known to drop some hot shit. They both came with punches that seemed to be with horrible wording from what the voters said, but concept alone, VH got enough votes to win.
    W/ VH

Rule vs. SuperNat
    Another battle plagued by Archetypes and no-showing, this battle did not live up to it’s hype and sadly, disappointed the fans as it looked as if Rule would show the match.
    W/ NatSelect

Brandon Cee vs. Truculent
    This was a bad call by Ancel. With not knowing Truculent’s alias account, Truc signed out and Brandon had gotten the very easy win.
    W/ Brandon Cee

Mars vs. Archetype

This has very nice potential to be the Battle of the Week. Mars and Arch both dropped fire and the voters had to decide very hard between the two combatants. The ‘Textual Predator’ Arch won the battle after the fans thought that Ancel. Could have made it even better and won the match. Nice job guys.
    W/ Arch

Wyte vs. JI
    Two superstars trying to claim a higher position with the same battle record. They both need the win to become closer to a Championship Match. It was a very weak battle though. Wyte took this JI as a chump and dropped very weakly while JI dropped weakalicious. Voters were boo’ing both off of the stage, come on guys, show why you deserve to be in this league, and not stuck in FL.
    W/ Wyte

Contenders Match: Rizpy vs. Quest
    Quest just shows and gets into the Champ Match this week. Come on, FUCKING SHOW YOUR BATTLES! Riz got kicked out of 1-2 for a week hiatus.
    W/ Quest

CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH: Wordz vs. BTK
    With both of them blazing threw the rest of the competition, they are the only two battlers with 4 and 0 records in this league. And this seems to be the Match of the Week right here. With last season’s champ facing off against the League Champ. Voters thought that the match was a very close one indeed. It was all about humor and wordplay in the match. BTK dropped nice, but Wordz had enough to keep the title for another week.
    W/ Wordz

Battle Record
    0-3

Re: 1-2 Magazine - Week 6

Power Rankings
    Because of me being a newb to Power Ranking people and lots of no-showing, I will only do 5 for this week.

5. Brandon Cee
    Even THOUGH, he didn’t battle this week, he’s pretty consistent with his punches and wittyness and gets upgraded to #5 this week.

4. Ancel
    Even though he took a blow from losing to Archetype, this guy drops hot and stays hot. It’s good enough for him to be on my #4 this week.

3. BTK
    Losing to Wordz AhGod didn’t hurt him at all. He had fire and hit with the punches. He was the guy to beat in the 1-2, so he’s #3.

2. The ‘Textual Predator’ Archetype
    Even though most might think he’s weak, I think Arch is dope and not getting the credit for his punches. He dropped fire and won a tough battle with Ancel and won.

1. Wordz AhGod
    Although I don’t even like the dude, I gotta admit, he beat the man to beat, BTK in a championship match. The ‘Urinal the Leagues’ was hot enough for the win and the top spot in the Power Rankings this week.

Top Punchlines
    In no order…

Archetype vs. Ancel
    It'd take a miracle for you to beat me but your recent elevation may help
    You can win with biting wit... concepts and someone better than yourself

Ancel vs. Archetype
    your a weak nerd. faggot, ya slow as a fucking turtle
    arch ya so bitchmade i thought your verse would come out pink n purple

Wordz AhGod vs. BTK
    Im pummelin this tree hugger to show RB that ur a fagget duke
    I can see him wishin it would rain forest.. n every other ufc fighter he's attracted to.

BTK vs. Wordz AhGod
    Wordz infects...literally, but ain't due to any rhyme skill...
    With a case of lysol over ya head that 24 cans of that spray couldn't kill.

Jonezy vs. Blayde
    faggot needs a helpin hand, fuck apprentice, you can be my slave
    the leagues a dangerous place? explains why every week we gotta carry blayde
    Last edited by H. Punch; August 30th, 2009 at 02:39 PM

Battle Record
    0-3

Predictions For The Week

XM vs. Blayde
    I think that XM will take this one easy. Blayde looks really weak in this league and his wording is very bad. XM might have bad wording too, but good enough to beat Blayde.
    W/XM

Caesar vs. Mauvious Loup
    I think this battle will be going to Mauvious. For some reason, I think even though Caesar isn’t a virgin to the league, he’ll drop a horrible punch. And Mauv will drop an ok one to get the win.
    W/ Mauvious Loup

Links vs. Seyance
    I got this one with Seyance really easy. Links is a newcomer to the 1-2, but from what I’ve seen and heard, he’s wack. Seyance, I’ve heard is pretty good. So we’ll see…but until then.
    W/Seyance

LPMNDCTE vs. Crossfire-MC
    So honestly, this battle really depends on how good LP whatever drops. Cross, I’ve seen how he drops before. He ain’t that good honestly, pretty wack from what I’ve seen. Hopefully Cross can prove me wrong though.
    W/ LPMNDCTE

BTK vs. Brandon Cee
    Prob. Definite match of the week. Two contenders for the 1-2 Punch title eventually, they clash already. It’s possible for Brandon to take the win, but BTK is TOO dope for Brandon and I think he’ll overwhelm Brandon. Or.. Brandon may bite one of his sister’s rhymes(no offense). But either way…
    W/ BTK

SuperNat vs. Jonezy
    From what I’ve seen from both of them, their some ok battlers in this league. Jonezy pulled off a win and so did SuperNat. I think Jonezy will get a good punch, if he can get his wording right, and SuperNat won’t. Prove me wrong…
    W/ Jonezy

Art vs. Rappertoire
    Another 3-2 vs. 3-2 battle. Art has not dropped really good but he looks and seems to have potential. Same thing for Rappertoire. I’mma flip a coin for this one. It could prob. Be a good match. But I flipped and got Art winning.
    W/ Art

Compa vs. Feed-back
    Compa WILL win! No doubt. I have seen both battle, I’ve seen some dope ass lines from Compa, but I can’t say the same for FB. Compa’s my homeboy and we rep Sick Society too. Sorry FB..
    W/ Compa

A. Karpis vs. SpongeJosh

I got Joshie winning this one. Josh has dropped dope, since I first saw him go. He’ll scope out Karpis and use a bar to get the win. Karpis looks potentially like a next 1-2 champion…but probably for next season.
    W/ SpongeJosh

Mars vs. Verbal Hologram
    This is another potential for match of the week. Mars aka Ancel has been dropping dope lines like it’s nothing and Verbal has been dropping good. One of the trademarks of FL, Verbal’s downfall might be battling there.
    W/ Mars

Manic vs. Rule
    Honestly.. I don’t think either will even drop good this week to be honest. Both have some played concepts and bad wording. I HOPE they drop good and make sure I’m wrong. But until then, I’ll say Rule will win it.
    W/ Rule

Official vs. DEADPROOF
    This looks to be a disastrous battle within it’s self. I dunno really who can pull it off since I don’t know either and haven’t seen ‘em drop really. So I’ll say DEADPROOF.
    W/ DEADPROOF

Contenders: Wyte vs. Archetype
    Just by reading the title, I can say Arch will win. Wyte drops ok, but Arch’ll get him with an easy one and get the KO. Unless Wyte can MASSIVELY improve and be like Barcotic or something.
    W/ Arch

Championship: Wordz vs. Quest
    Now seeing that Wordz is facing Quest, I think that Quest is gonna take the title. Just because:
    1. I don’t even like Wordz
    2. Quest seems to be on a roll and has a lot of easy punches against Wordz.
    But with that being said, Wordz can also use the name ‘Quest’ to form a lot of punches and we know those WordPlayz that he always has up his sleeve.
    W/ Quest

Outro
    Here is to the end of Week 5 and to the start of Week 6. *Cheers* Thank you all for reading this magazine. The 1-2 Punch is just heating up and getting underway. I can tell there will be a lot of dope battles that are just waiting to occur. And with beef possibly occurring between members in the league, it makes it even better. Cause people will try a lot harder to beat their arch-nemesis’s and show how dominant they are. With that being said, this is an H.P.P.(Herbal Punch Productions), we thank you all for reading this week’s magazine and will have to say goodbye. Mars will be back next week to produce the next magazine for you guys and hopefully I get accepted into the 1-2 league by then. Until then, keep in touch and GOODNIGHT VOTE FOR H. PUNCH TO GET INTO THE 1-2 LEAGUE.

Here’s my AIM also : DLB9131995
    Last edited by H. Punch; August 30th, 2009 at 06:55 PM

Battle Record
    0-3

mag is done.

Banned
    Battle Record
    11-23

How wrong your prediction is son,
    lol, Grrrr *stares at h.punch*
    loll...but apart from that awful prediction nice mag you got going

Keep em' coming...

Battle Record
    32-8
    Awards 25+ Wins

My sister stole from ME last season...you stupid fuck.
    Legendary Song - Winter Snow

Battle Record
    0-3

Lmao I guess. Also, PUT ME IN THE LEAGUE!!!!!!!! rawr..

Battle Record
    0-3

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Cee View Post
    My sister stole from ME last season...you stupid fuck.
    How you have a daughter? you're gay, no need to write it neatly
    You've had so many balls on your chin that Cinderella's invited weekly

You used that against BTK for the Season Championship.. but your sister used it before on FG.

Battle Record
    32-8
    Awards 25+ Wins

Mariah admitted that she stole that line from my notebook where I write down ALL my lines. Stfu little kid, it's been handled and people know she bit, why you think she ain't in this?
    Legendary Song - Winter Snow

Banned
    Battle Record
    11-23

*holds a grudge, for the prediction....*

Battle Record
    0-3

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Cee View Post
    Mariah admitted that she stole that line from my notebook where I write down ALL my lines. Stfu little kid, it's been handled and people know she bit, why you think she ain't in this?
    Ok Ok.. damn Brandon. You going serious in a fucking prediction and me calling you a biter. I'm sorry for calling you a biter. Lesson, hide your notebooks from your sister if she's a textcee. I thought she wasn't in this time around, cause she was DONE with TEXT BATTLING, like she said she was.

@ Official, prove me wrong bro.

Battle Record
    15-0

I didn't have to steal it, nor did I have to admit stealing it...

...I figured nobody cared about FG, so they wouldn't care/notice iif or when it got used here, which I was wrong.
    Wu-Tang Forever
    Nothing Was The Same

a fucking savage
    Battle Record
    70-41
    Awards SAP Champion 50+ Wins

dope mag punch, props f'real.
    A.rtificial I.ntelligence

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Banned
    Battle Record
    11-23

*stares, at h.punch...plotting his murder*
    "come over here young one"
    *violentley clashing the spanner in his right hand against the other left*

Battle Record
    0-3

Quote Originally Posted by Mariah Noelle View Post
    I didn't have to steal it, nor did I have to admit stealing it...

...I figured nobody cared about FG, so they wouldn't care/notice iif or when it got used here, which I was wrong.
    Word @ Mars.

Ok Mariah, I got it. I just told your brother, I'm sorry. No need to vouch for him.

It's all good.