User Tag List

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Showing results 16 to 30 of 86

Thread: Slaughter Talkin Possibly Getting Another Member?

Re: Slaughter Talkin Possibly Getting Another Memb

Quote Originally Posted by Cry View Post
    do you think they REALLY give a fuck about the success? lol. they want people to hear their words not ride they're dick.

^ Royce has been in it for the money just as much as for the rhymes from the beginning of his career.

These guys aren't the noble artist you think they are, indeed most musicians aren't. Everyone wants to be as sucessful asthey can be.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You've earned a custom title! Cody Nash's Avatar
    Battle Record
    242-30
    Awards LLL HOF PS Champion/IE Champion Legendary OM Legendary Member SS Season Champion SS HW Champion OM HOF FL Champion 200+ Wins Haiku Season Champion

well yeah everyone wants the success.. but becoming as big as Lil wayne and changing his rap style (not saying he WOULD if he skyrocketted, just saying it could happen) would definitely make him a hypocrit for half the shit he SAYS he believes in. he'd lose fans, and gain others.. it would be the best move of his career so far imo.. but I think some of his current fans may lose a little love for the dude (as well as the rest of the groups fans)..

ME, personally.. I wouldn't care... I fucks with royce.. I'll always listen to that dude, he's always been fire to me and he's my favorite rapper out of the four in the group. soooo yeah, either way.

My Doe Flip Like Tae-Kwon Menace II Society's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Baron Samedi View Post
    Why would Wayne give a shit about joining Slaughterhouse anyway? Not to diss them or anything but what would Wayne even get out of it? Or T.I. for that matter.

I always thought Slaughterhouse was a bunch of "mid-card" guys who got together to push themselves even more.
    This is true. Not to knock Slaughterhouse, but if Wayne joined them, it would be a move downward for his career.

Slaughterhouse is a group of Hip Hop lyricists trying to make something good happen with the music they love. But let's face it.. they will never get the same fame and recognition because they dont appeal to the younger generation (teens/kids) and the MTV people. But they appeal to us.. guys who love real Hip Hop. But theres not enough of us to make them as big as someone like Wayne. But the cool thing is, they don't care about that. They just wanna make some music.

Lil Wayne is an artist that appeals to all cause of his commercial music and his mixtapes. He's a witty rapper and he makes music you'll constantly hear on the radio cause kids/teens love it. MTV loves it, BET loves it. Not to mention a handful of us love it. So he gets love all around due to great marketing.

So thats why I think Wayne wouldn't fit.
    Last edited by Menace II Society; August 24th, 2009 at 02:49 AM

[YouTube]VTfrbU74TdE[/YouTube]

then again Wayne also believies in Hiphop as an art form.

He's been sucking a lot lately but I think thats because of a combination of drugs and unrivaled success.

He doesn't have to try and spit like he did on The Carter II or Dedication 2 because he's pretty much the Rap Kurt Cobain at this point, kids love him.

BUT, I definately could see him getting on a track with someone from Slaughterhouse just to rip a bit.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Your Opinion Dont Count RomesBurning's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cry View Post
    do you think they REALLY give a fuck about the success? lol. they want people to hear their words not ride they're dick.
    Your nieve as hell...

Of course they care about success WTF you think They started slaughterhouse for? Its a Gimmick to get their careers a second chance cuz all these niggas woulda faded into obscurity if they didn't put this shit together.

They need people to ride their dick, people who ride their dick buy their shit.

name a nigga that dont want money...

go head...

dont worry.. need time? I'll wait...
    Last edited by RomesBurning; August 24th, 2009 at 02:54 AM

THE MASTERS & THE MASSES, One Has P O W E R ; The Other One LACKS IT

Close To The Wrath Of God Brother Blue Collar's Avatar
    Battle Record
    8-9

it's not that serious.
    I believe i'm making some good music, please just wait for me

[sc]https://soundcloud.com/hood-society/what-you-fear-featuring-a-cas[/sc]

My Doe Flip Like Tae-Kwon Menace II Society's Avatar

You know how threads turn out man.. You shouldn't even say it's not that serious.. cause it always gets that serious. Lol..

[YouTube]VTfrbU74TdE[/YouTube]

Battle Record
    30-12

[YOUTUBE]
    <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/khTVwybqRV0&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/khTVwybqRV0&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/U1ynTaEl1Sg&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/U1ynTaEl1Sg&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

That's Wayne at his best, too. . . Wayne would be worse for the group than Budden. T.I. wouldn't really fit, either. . . in fact, i'm not sure if Cham would be unless he's recently switched his style a little bit.

Battle Record
    242-30
    Awards LLL HOF PS Champion/IE Champion Legendary OM Legendary Member SS Season Champion SS HW Champion OM HOF FL Champion 200+ Wins Haiku Season Champion

Quote Originally Posted by onefiftyonestr8 View Post
    Your nieve as hell...

Of course they care about success WTF you think They started slaughterhouse for? Its a Gimmick to get their careers a second chance cuz all these niggas woulda faded into obscurity if they didn't put this shit together.

go head...

I basically rephrased what I said in the post above.. it was totally worded wrong, sorry for offending you oh mighty lord, don't smite me?

fuck you faggot, off my dick please

Battle Record
    242-30

Quote Originally Posted by onefiftyonestr8 View Post
    Your nieve as hell...

go head...

but in all seriousness, if Royce wanted the success of a major artist today THAT bad.. then he would've taken it when Eminem came to his door and followed that dude.. but no, royce was his own person and he did his own thing, dropping sick shit for the people to hear for just that reason - WHILE GETTING PAID DOING IT.. I'm not "nieve" I just have faith that not everyone does it for the cash. getting paid is just a bonus for some who love doing what they do. I'm not saying no body does it for just the money, because yes, MOST rappers do it for just the money.. but you seriously can't but royce and tell me at the same time he does this shit for ONLY the money..

if you think that, then you're the nieve kid man.
    Last edited by Cody Nash; August 24th, 2009 at 03:51 AM

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    10-2

Lol @ Baxter goin' from d/r'ing Budden, to dissin' him.

But, I don't like Wayne, tbh. I don't bump his music, but my cuzin does. So when I cruise wit him he plays his shit sometimes, and I can't front, he's spit some decent shit..

If it has to be a Southern rapper, I'd say Cham. Bun B, possibly. I was thinkin' 3 stacks, but then I took a step back and realized they would not mesh. Face retired..
    Last edited by ....Gone.; August 24th, 2009 at 05:25 PM

Battle Record
    14-18
    Awards OM HOF PC HOF

For some reason i think Killer Mike would fit the bill. idk though it sounds good in my head but not as good when i say it....

AI

You've Earned a Custom Title! Mode Silver's Avatar

lil wayne and TI both are too big and mainstream for Slaughterhouse.

i personally don't enjoy southern hip-hop so even if they get a 5th member i'd hope it's not from the south.

Battle Record
    14-18
    Awards OM HOF PC HOF

South> everything besides east coast hip hop

AI

Touch My Beard Extinctor Draconis's Avatar

um Chino XL
    *ignores the fact that you said south*
    De Kapitein