User Tag List

Page 1 of 6 1 2 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 86

Thread: Slaughter Talkin Possibly Getting Another Member?

Close To The Wrath Of God Brother Blue Collar's Avatar
    Battle Record
    8-9

Slaughter Talkin Possibly Getting Another Member?

so i just heard slaughterhouse MAY get a fifth member.

"Slaughterhouse recently spoke on the likelihood of another rapper joining their four-member team and, if given the opportunity to add a Southern member, why T.I. and Lil Wayne would be at the top of their list.

After careful consideration among the group members, which consists of Joell Ortiz, Joe Budden, Crooked I and Royce Da 5′9, they expressed their thoughts on the Southern touch.

“This shit is like a strategically built together puzzle,” Royce said. “The puzzle could only fit four pieces…There’s a lot of niggaz from the South that can spit. If I want just straight up lyricism, then it would have to be a T.I. or a Lil Wayne. If I wanted to go based off of Ol’ G status, and who I personally like, I would say Bun B. I mean he supports niggas. He’s been supporting niggas since day one. He’s a real nigga, not to say Lil Wayne or T.I. aren’t, but like I said, to me, there’s just more that goes into just straight up spitting. Yeah Lil Wayne and them niggas could spit.”

who would you like to see from the south become a fifth member?
    I believe i'm making some good music, please just wait for me

[sc]https://soundcloud.com/hood-society/what-you-fear-featuring-a-cas[/sc]

Battle Record
    32-8
    Awards 25+ Wins

Re: Slaughter Talkin Possibly Getting Another Memb

Lil Wayne? WTF?
    Legendary Song - Winter Snow

My Doe Flip Like Tae-Kwon Menace II Society's Avatar

Well based off their style of spittin'.. I would say maybe Chamillionaire?

I mean T.I. & Lil Wayne wouldn't fit cause they already got major things going on for themselves and their superstar status is too large to be in a new group. Especially with Young Money taking off.

I think Chamillionaire could possibly be a good fit.

[YouTube]VTfrbU74TdE[/YouTube]

Battle Record
    8-9

lol wayne isn't that wack.

he's decent i dunno why people trip and can't see why other appreciate him, yea some overrated him, but he is decent at times.

Quote Originally Posted by Harmon Eyez View Post
    Well based off their style of spittin'.. I would say maybe Chamillionaire?

I mean T.I. & Lil Wayne wouldn't fit cause they already got major things going on for themselves and their superstar status is too large to be in a new group. Especially with Young Money taking off.

I think Chamillionaire could possibly be a good fit.
    my thoughts exactly.

Royce is actually a big fan of Wayne

He's mentioned that he respects him in old interviews.

If I was them, picking from those three I'd go with Bun B.

He fits into the group better and I personally think he's a better lyricisit than Wayne and T.I.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

the best guys doing it in the South right now are Cunninglynguist without a doubt, but they don't really fit into the Slaughterhouse group format.

Either Bun B or Chamillionaire could mesh in nicely though.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Well Bun B would be more of a father figure, than a member of the group. It wouldn't fit, cause you got 4 relatively young guys with an old dog thrown into the mix. It kind of off sets the whole feel of the groups new young raw feel. Not to say anything against Bun B, or anything.. But if you want to add someone, you'll want to add someone with as much lyrical talent and that has been around the block a bit as much as them but yet still young.

Battle Record
    1-1

I'd personally be cool with any of the 3 being in Slaughterhouse. Wow @ at this move. Epic.
    [YOUTUBE]jfmiKmUlx6Q[/YOUTUBE]

I can't even stay living in the shade of all the motherfuckers that played ya...

You've earned a custom title! Cody Nash's Avatar
    Battle Record
    242-30
    Awards LLL HOF PS Champion/IE Champion Legendary OM Legendary Member SS Season Champion SS HW Champion OM HOF FL Champion 200+ Wins Haiku Season Champion

bleh, no @ T.I. he doesn't fit in.. and Lil Wayne?? maybe if he spits how he did back in the day.. if he gets with them and continues to spit like he is now then why the hell are they even considering him? shit's rediculous..

Bun B's okay.. he'd fit. chamillionaire might fit too.. he's been showing some promising material on his new mixtapes.

Quote Originally Posted by Harmon Eyez View Post
    Well Bun B would be more of a father figure, than a member of the group. It wouldn't fit, cause you got 4 relatively young guys with an old dog thrown into the mix. It kind of off sets the whole feel of the groups new young raw feel. Not to say anything against Bun B, or anything.. But if you want to add someone, you'll want to add someone with as much lyrical talent and that has been around the block a bit as much as them but yet still young.
    I see where your coming from. I don't know how old the other guys are but I know Royce is in his 30's and has matured a lot as a person, so I wouldn't really consider him young.

I guess compared to Bun B, but Build & Destroy Royce and Slaughterhouse Royce are two completely different Emcees.

Plus I don't think age will matter much once Bun B gets on a track. He's one of the most underated lyiricist ever. His deliverys pretty much untouchable and he can drop multi-syllable rhymes like its nothing.

Your Opinion Dont Count RomesBurning's Avatar

if wayne was in the group their success would skyrocket...

Ask drake.

THE MASTERS & THE MASSES, One Has P O W E R ; The Other One LACKS IT

Why would Wayne give a shit about joining Slaughterhouse anyway? Not to diss them or anything but what would Wayne even get out of it? Or T.I. for that matter.

I always thought Slaughterhouse was a bunch of "mid-card" guys who got together to push themselves even more.

You've earned a custom title! Cody Nash's Avatar
    Battle Record
    242-30
    Awards LLL HOF PS Champion/IE Champion Legendary OM Legendary Member SS Season Champion SS HW Champion OM HOF FL Champion 200+ Wins Haiku Season Champion

Quote Originally Posted by onefiftyonestr8 View Post
    if wayne was in the group their success would skyrocket...

Ask drake.
    do you think they REALLY give a fuck about the success? lol. they want people to hear their words not ride they're dick.

Battle Record
    8-9

Quote Originally Posted by Baron Samedi View Post
    I see where your coming from. I don't know how old the other guys are but I know Royce is in his 30's and has matured a lot as a person, so I wouldn't really consider him young.

I guess compared to Bun B, but Build & Destroy Royce and Slaughterhouse Royce are two completely different Emcees.

Plus I don't think age will matter much once Bun B gets on a track. He's one of the most underated lyiricist ever. His deliverys pretty much untouchable and he can drop multi-syllable rhymes like its nothing.
    yup.

Quote Originally Posted by Baron Samedi View Post

Well I can agree with that. And yeah.. Royce did change a lot since back then. I just noticed that. I just feel Chamillionaire would fit cause he looks like a logical choice and his style/flow/delivery/voice would fit it well in a Slaughterhouse track.

What I don't get is their vision on having an emcee in each region but they got 2 on the East coast? And the states are right next to each other, not to mention Joey reps NY like it's his home too.