User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Batman Arkham Asylum Review (IGN)

Battle Record
    26-5

Batman Arkham Asylum Review (IGN)

9.0 Presentation
    This is what Batman's world feels like. It's dark and gritty. You'll feel Batman's frustration and the terror of hostages. In-game cutscenes and lip syncing could be better.
    8.5 Graphics
    Batman's forearms are too big and hair tends to look plasticy, but the game looks great in motion. Batman's damage detail by the end of the game is a nice touch.
    9.5 Sound
    Most of the voice acting is out of the world good. I could listen to the Joker and Riddler talk all day long. The score sets the mood as well. Excellent work.
    9.5 Gameplay
    At its core, the fist fighting is simple but it is fun. Meanwhile, attacking from the shadows and using bat-gadgets is what being Batman is all about.
    9.0 Lasting Appeal
    Beating the story and 240 riddles took me 12 hours. If you don't feel like Edward's clues, you'll be done faster. The challenge mode should keep you going if you dig the combat.
    Outstanding OVERALL

(out of 10 / not an average)

HMMMMMMM

these are very good review scores, infact i'm pretty amazed by them, i certainly didnt get the impresion it was this good from the demo, i mean i thought it was alright and i know the full games can sometimes be better but they usually put a really good mission into demo's to excite you and make you wanna buy the full game..... so either i just dont like batman as much as the reviewer, the demo didnt do the game justice, or the reviewer is full of shit.

I mean c'mon 9.3 is insanley fucking high, especially for a superhero game. Were talking Bioshock, mgs4, halo etc kinda fucking score here.

hit the link for the full review
    http://uk.ps3.ign.com/articles/101/1016585p1.html

Battle Record
    14-18
    Awards OM HOF PC HOF

Re: Batman Arkham Asylum Review (IGN)

I loved the demo, buuuuuuuuuuuuut as you said this isn't a MGS4, it can't be. idk, its seems like demos that i loved turn into games that are meh for me, like Infamous, Infamous was awesome but Prototype beat it by a country mile.

AI

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.