User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 1 of 1

Thread: Propellerheads Record?

You've Earned a Custom Title! kloqwyse's Avatar

Propellerheads Record?

Personally I think it looks like a beast. In the hands of a seasoned Reason user this could be crack. The mixing board they stuck in this looks rediculous, modeled after an SSL9000k. Line6 amps built in. Plus the ability to bring in your reason songs.

I like how each channel has Dynamics and Parametric EQ's already in place. They should stick a 16 channel version of this monster in Reason 5. I hate the lil 2 band EQ they got on their remix14-2's. I have a whole combinator dedicated to Dynamics and EQ just for the drums. Things like 3 screens long just to get to the mixer from redrum. grr...

The composite features are nice as well. I'm still in PT7-land so I gotta flip from take to take to get my composites done. lame. Workflow, workflow, workflow.

"The Industry standard is still gonna be xxx though"

The more I think about it, Industry Standards can suck a knob, it's about what you can create with what you have. I know my way around reason already and it's alot more fun than staring at FL or PT for 8 hours. I'm a Knob tweeking, fader slapping, cigarette smoking machine with Reason and Record looks like I won't have to ash for anyone, i can just keep working from beat creation to song completion. If the dynamics and EQ's can compete with what's out there, then this should be a sick program.

Anyone pick up the beta yet?

(No VST support.. sad.. BUT.. That also means NO AUTOTUNE support .. lol)
    {There are alot of things that I can think of in ProTools that may not be possible in record. Like printing to tape effects, vocalign, offline noise reduction.. we'll have to see}
    Last edited by kloqwyse; August 20th, 2009 at 02:36 PM

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

CHECK THE CUSTOM BEATS
    [SOUNDCLICK]8260815[/SOUNDCLICK]