Re: $pitacular1 Hip Pop Mixtape CD Vol.1 - No S

Wizdim made it...and he was the "best graphics head of 2008"

FAIL.
    Legendary Song - Winter Snow

thats only like my 5th cover sir...
    im still learning foo.
    its completely different then sigs.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    32-8
    Awards 25+ Wins

you prolly got paid for it though lolz.
    Legendary Song - Winter Snow

Battle Record
    1-1

*Looks at CBv1 and CBv2 Mixtape Covers*

damn lol wizdim made some dope ass covers for me..so fukin sexy..
    looks like Spit got the short end of the stick..

nah wizdim is dope tho..

[YOUTUBE]huERok8y-Oo[/YOUTUBE]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Cypher Sadist
    Battle Record
    37-15
    Awards AOTW 25+ Wins VBL Champion Legendary Member ABL Season Champion ABL Champion OM HOF

Quote Originally Posted by $pitacular View Post

word how much times did you play it to get it there?

*runs*

CypherAlumni

Vincent | Sammy | Vallus | Dose Blotter | Onceawhile | Virbius | Bag Mandela | Celph Taut

Banned

funny you say that... because 1 Man Army hit the top 100 out of about 186,000 songs in the Hardcore Rap Genre on soundclick when I originally put it up before I released the entire mixtape (when I first posted it I called it "Hoo-Ahh")... that was with no marketing, advertising, anything... Of course once you remove or re-upload the song to update it, it takes it out of the charts.. since I changed the intro and the name of the song it reset it's position at 0

and right now, after two days, it's the top ranking song out of the mixtape.. ranked at #140 out of 186,717 songs in the Hardcore Rap genre. Let's see where it goes
    ahh...I remember when I though soundclick charts were worth something

lol

highest I ever got was #9 in battles disses...anyhow

im feelin alot of hate around here actually...the way a few made it sound...it was like....$pit was soundin like that kid 3pac

I listened to the first 2 tracks...dude wasent off beat...the mix was clean...didnt care too much for the beats but it sounds like dude was tryin to be on some mainstream shit anyway

me and this dude have exchanged heated words before...so this aint no dickride

ima say dude is one of the top 10 ive heard on here...when it comes to flow on point and a nice mix....the content "eh"...lots of self promo but whatever works for him...and when I say top 10....if you are solely a battle rapper you arent in this top 10...just because you can do a sick ass battle track...that dosent translate into being a sick artist...DZK is a prime example of this...his devil raps dont do it for me...maybe that why he never made it past soundclick?

half these cats that have been speakin down on others on this site for years refuse to post audio....or if they do its one 16 every 5 years...yet when someone else posts audio....its like....these people attempt to pass themselves off as some professional music critic...as if they are on some Too $hort status in the rap game

I dont understand...if you was a hustlah why would you knock dudes hustle?

fall back into your cave if you dont have no audio to post up....in a sense...its like...you're the textee now...lmao

p.s. $pit...ima be doin a album soon...if u wanna do a 16 let me know
    Last edited by J˛{916; August 20th, 2009 at 05:12 AM

Merk Squad
    Battle Record
    52-32
    Awards Legendary Battle Haymaker Maddnes Champion - HM 3 winner 50+ Wins Legendary Member OM HOF LLL Champion LLL Season Champion LLL HOF

word we can work together. hit me up, contact info is all over.

lol @ Celph... I haven't done that yet.. good idea.

thanks lmao

You've Earned a Custom Title!

I had 60 overall and 5 in my subgenre with my throwaway track

Battle Record
    115-57
    Awards VBL Champion 100+ Wins

spit dont get defensive and offended... like i said in my previous post i didnt think it was that bad, im just used to ur content being way hotter when u write, alot more technical.... im just waitin to hear the album i think that'll be better... and yea soundclick charts are blah, i had like 30+ battle track in that same genre that was like #100sumthin close to that and even up .... but theres no need to substantiate ur passion for ur project to any-one else.... just use it as fuel, pick urself up and try it again.. when i can actually get time to record at my boys studio im'a drop a mixtape on here and prolly here the same shit from ppl, i dont give a fuck i just want it done. -- drop that album soon.
    Last edited by Meks.; August 20th, 2009 at 01:51 PM

Merk Squad
    Battle Record
    52-32
    Awards Legendary Battle Haymaker Maddnes Champion - HM 3 winner 50+ Wins Legendary Member OM HOF LLL Champion LLL Season Champion LLL HOF

lol no one's knocking your music tho Tef.. no doubt.

and 1 Man Army's up to #102 today and climbing, 3 days in.

I would have more songs in the charts but soundclick allows only 1 to be in the charts at any given time unless you upgrade to their "premium" account.. which I'm going to do so that I can upload the higher quality tracks anyway.. so yeah

oh and thanks for all the support you gave me on the mixtape when I was getting dissed.. *cough*

pz

Merk Squad
    Battle Record
    52-32

Quote Originally Posted by Meks. View Post
    spit dont get defensive and offended... like i said in my previous post i didnt think it was that bad, im just used to ur content being way hotter when u write, alot more technical.... im just waitin to hear the album i think that'll be better... and yea soundclick charts are blah, i had a battle track in that same genre that was like #100sumthin close to that .... but theres no need to substantiate ur passion for ur project to any-one else.... just use it as fuel, pick urself up and try it again.. when i can actually get time to record at my boys studio im'a drop a mixtape on here and prolly here the same shit from ppl, i dont give a fuck i just want it done. -- drop that album soon.
    I never got offended by you Meks.. or anyone really - but I'm not gonna sit back and let someone dog my flow and delivery, ect. that has no place to do so, especially when we both know thats bullshit

Trust me, this type of response was expected from RB... everything I've ever done whether text or not got the same shit.. back then everyone told me I sucked at text and shouldn't be a Legend, and blah blah blah

Then I drop a mixtape and everyone's like, you're so much better at text, such a good writer I expected so much mroe, blah blah blah

oh NOW I'm good at text ROFL

When I drop my album, people on RB will probably be like, you're so much better at making mixtapes, blah blah blah

then when I drop album #2, everyone's gonna be like, damn $pit, you're first album was so much hotter, blah blah blah

Lmao.

Cypher Sadist
    Battle Record
    37-15
    Awards AOTW 25+ Wins VBL Champion Legendary Member ABL Season Champion ABL Champion OM HOF

lol... I always thought your battles were dope, I don't what the fuck everyone else is saying.

CypherAlumni

Vincent | Sammy | Vallus | Dose Blotter | Onceawhile | Virbius | Bag Mandela | Celph Taut

Battle Record
    115-57
    Awards VBL Champion 100+ Wins

yea i agree wit that, i always thought they was pretty dope too.

and celph erase that meaningless quote already....

You've Earned a Custom Title!

oh and thanks for all the support you gave me on the mixtape when I was getting dissed.. *cough*

pz

LMFAO.. *runs*

I see you lookin.. stupid Brandon Heat's Avatar
    Awards 25+ Wins

lmao. Ok Brandon "Heat".

the fuck outta here, cuz that's just straight bullshit.

maybe you are stupid.
    you know... you were always insecure and quick to say someone was full of shit cause they think you suck... good job staying consistent. If you knew this was the kind of response you were going to get... why'd you post it? lmao... You made yourself one big hype...
    AlieNation
    ..GrindHouse..

we see you Cock-A-Roaches looking...

Coming Soon