User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Blowin Up the Projects

Battle Record
    1-4

Blowin Up the Projects

This is just a little freestyle I wrote. Don't take anything that I said personally I was just angry at the fact that Immortal Technique was starting to sound repetitive. This doesn't mean I aint down or anythin I grew up in the projects and I know how it is just saying that the world will always remain the same. This is the second freestyle that I wrote so don't expect anything amazing like I said just the runnin of the mind.

Blowin Up the Projects

They say that rappin is like a poem but boys I'm about to show em how to do because I'm sick of this tupac shit it aint coo. See I tolerate the message and shit its all the same but after a while it starts to rattle ur brain because it takes you out of the main puts you on a train and makes you wanna scream while shootin out with a bang. I started listen to that when things where equal now all them rappers are just sittin prayin to a steaple crying out to everyone "What is this shit people?" I get it once or twice and maybe even thrice but after a while it gets as old as vanilla ice cause I got the note dont ever fuckin vote cause the governments gonna steal all our rights to promote but I see it as a devil without a cause robbin childrens thoughts like santa clause wait a second Imma take a 30 second pause...naw I'm just playin but back to what i was sayin does shit ever really change? I find it kinda strange but hey shits always gonna remain the same its better to shut the fuck up than complain.

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...15/index2.html

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...975/index.html

Battle Record
    1-4

Re: Blowin Up the Projects

bumped

Battle Record
    1-3

Look, I'm new to reading and writing raps, so I'm definitely no expert. I'm impressed by any decent rap, especially freestyles. I'll just say whatever I think is right.

I like and agree with your theme. The world ain't gonna change, so get used to it and stfu (that is the theme, right?). The flow is good, the rhyming is good, it's obvious what you're trying to say (hopefully...). I know you'd like me to name something I didn't like, right? Eh... can't think of anything, sorry.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    1-4

Thanks man, yeah you got the message. I think my last line kind of clarifies that.

I hear wut ya sayin a lot gangsta out there aint neva touched a burner or been in tha trap of sellin packs . . . . . . . U got use y metaphores and punches tho . . . . . . Bein an emcee is about bein clever . . . . . Other than that keep doin u fella
    THIS AINT A MOVIE FELLA. . . . .

Battle Record
    1-4

uppin

Battle Record
    6-5

yea i agree nice topic and content just add more witty line to imprint the idea into our heads wordplay,punches, multis to advance ur flow....youll get it soon

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    1-4

Yeah imma work on my wordplay but why would I need punches? I'm not making fun just spreadin the word. Thanks for the help either way though.