User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: Raekwon and Joey shoot the fair one

Raekwon and Joey shoot the fair one

Eyewitness account!

Two rappers joe budden and raekwon meet up on neutral turf in philly, pa to knuckle up.

in a small sized abandon parking lot joe budden arrives with dolla dill, web & nitty, and rocky. all 4 men exit the vehicle... joe budden is shirtless, a pair of and1 basketball shorts and what looks to be a pair of mint condition penny hardaways. he appears ready to go, although the lit newport in his mouth is a bit disconcerning.

a fleet of tinted out black escalades driven by none other than the wu-tang clan roll up to the scene.

raekwon exits the vehicle sporting an RIP ODB t-shirt, jean shorts, and timberlands. raekwons decision making on his attire may prove to be a costly one.

....and the jawing between joe and rae begins, one getting called a fat ni*** and one getting called a frail ni***, quite hilarious if i must say so myself.

web and nitty now approach meth and ghost to tell them this is a one on one and to promise that nobody from either side will jump in, method man nods, ghostface gives an untrustworthy smirk.

like a real sanctioned fight both men walk back to their respected teams. web and nitty dap joe up, rocky leans into joes ear and in an extremely aggressive tone he says "EAT THIS NIGGAZ FOOD" joe budden says nothing but looks into rockys eyes with a mutual agreement.

in wu-tangs corner, rae is high fiving an extremely long line of fellow wu members which appears to go on for miles. finally the wu huddles up together, it sounds like they're cohesively reciting inspectah decks 1st verse from triumph. it seems as though this a psychological way to hype up raekwon, it appears to be working. raekwon sheds off his RIP ODB t-shirt and slams it onto the pavement, underneath is a macaroni and cheese stained wife beater.

and HERE WE GO!!!!.....joe budden comes out of his corner using his big reach advantage. 2 stiff jabs from joeseph anthony find their mark on raekwons chin. raekwon doesnt appear to be bothered by them. raekwon rushes joe, slamming into the side of the escalade both men go. both men are now grappling against this once fine motor vehicle. about 30 different wu-tang members are now chanting "RAEKWON" but these chants are quickly over powered by rockys "EAT THAT ni*** MOUSE!!!" chants.

both men are now tangled up on the ground huffing and puffing for air, one because of a cigarette addiction and one because of an excessive over eating problem. both men agree to cease fighting for a 5 minute breather.

joe budden walks over to his team for a smoke break, his eye now looks even more swollen than it did on friday. raekwon is embraced by the wu, they seem to feel that their man is currently ahead in the fight. raekwons lips appear to be slightly swollen or maybe his lips have always been that big, because hes black.

the 5 minute break is over and here we go. raekwon is just 2 slow coming in, joe is picking him off with well timed accurate punches, a solid 4 punch combo lands for joeseph anthony. both men cease action because of sirens that are getting closer. lucky break for the chef, he was on weak legs.

the cops now arrive and break up the fight because a senior citizen who lives across the parking lot was watching the whole time and called the authorities.

joe apologizes to the cops and to the distraught neighbor.

both squads are dissappointed , you can hear both sides collectively mumble under their breath "this some bowl shit".

eager to see more violence, rocky screams at the cops pleading to let the fight go on for a little while longer. he is issued a citation for civil disobediance.

due to the presence of a substantial amount of law enforcement the killer bees are now swarming to their fleet of tinted out escalades for the long drive back to shaolin.

joe now hooks up his macbook travel kit into the cigarette adpater in the car to tweet about his victory.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    7-1

Re: Raekwon and Joey shoot the fair one

lmao@this might being the reality of it..

Artifical Intelligence

I'm missing a video!
    - Phisix a.k.a Phyzx -

HipHop - Drum N Bass - Hardcore

PhisiX - Remaining Dreams ( Martin Luther King )
    [SOUNDCLICK]7941487&q[/SOUNDCLICK]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    -
    -
    -

Close To The Wrath Of God Brother Blue Collar's Avatar
    Battle Record
    8-9

wow.
    I believe i'm making some good music, please just wait for me

[sc]https://soundcloud.com/hood-society/what-you-fear-featuring-a-cas[/sc]

Battle Record
    1-1

bwahahahaha.. wud be hilarious

Rae would eat that niggas food! You got it twisted sons.

Battle Record
    3-1

lol @ "this some bowl shit"
    Rape a pregnant bitch and tell my friends I had a threesome

My Doe Flip Like Tae-Kwon Menace II Society's Avatar

Lol wow..

[YouTube]VTfrbU74TdE[/YouTube]

You've Earned a Custom Title! ?'s Avatar
    Battle Record
    1-0

raekwons lips appear to be slightly swollen or maybe his lips have always been that big, because hes black.

Dead.

Back at it like an addict Dre Mack Musick's Avatar

"EAT THAT NIGGA FOOD JOE" -
    "one getting called a fat nigga one getting called a frial nigga"

*Dead*
    GRINDHOUSE SHUN!
    Hoe'n Ya Life(Diss to -Key-)
    [SOUNDCLICK]9991677[/SOUNDCLICK]
    [YOUTUBE]esNW3doH-0U[/YOUTUBE]
    ---- My Fam ----
    That Guy - That Guy ft. 45th

Battle Record
    56-23

lol

Battle Record
    21-6

lmao at the last two paragraphs

swarming bees

and budden back on comp to tweet hahaha

good read
    [/url]

Battle Record
    13-5
    Awards Legendary Member Legendary Battle Legendary OM OM HOF

lmaooooooo. funnysauce.

A.i

*Click one of ^those to check out my music and shit