User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 23

Thread: Why do a lotta womens...

Battle Record
    13-5
    Awards Legendary Member Legendary Battle Legendary OM OM HOF

Why do a lotta womens...

Get sloppy after they have a kid? Like you see `em before they got pregnant. Bangin` bodies. After they have the kid. Ugggh. It`s like they just get lazy and don`t care anymore lol. And what makes me more confused is that a lotta women are crazy self conscious about they body before. Then it`s like they just hit the "ehhh, fuck it" attitude. But there are those occasions when I see a chick with a bangin` body still after havin` kids and been like "you don`t have any kids, you`re lyin`".

Discuss.

A.i

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

*Click one of ^those to check out my music and shit

Battle Record
    30-12

Re: Why do a lotta womens...

Probably because her genetic prerogative has shifted from finding a potential mate now that she's produced offspring.

Either that or bitches just get lazy.

Battle Record
    212-103
    Awards LLL Season Champion LLL HOF 200+ Wins

Cuz they finally have something they love more than themselves...

Love for yourself first = a bangin body

Love for baby first = a fed, clothed, cared for 24 hours a day baby...but when you're fuckin with something 24 hours a day. Not much time left for working out. Unless you're a celeb...then you hire trainers, nannies, etc...and work on your bod.

Soule

My fiance is prego.

Battle Record
    13-5

Well I mean. I know chicks that don`t work out at all that got bangin` bodies. It just comes down to takin` care of yourself. And yea, I understand that after havin` a kid, you have a lot less time. But I see mid 30s women around the city that still go for walks and take the kid with them either in a stroller or somethin`. Or bike rides with the little kid attachment thingy shit that you can strap them into.

A.i

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    14-18
    Awards OM HOF PC HOF

They don't have time to lose the baby weight?

AI

Battle Record
    30-12

You don't really NEED to workout to lose weight, just cut your caloric intake errrryday.

Battle Record
    13-5

Quote Originally Posted by Baxter D. Wall View Post
    You don't really NEED to workout to lose weight, just cut your caloric intake errrryday.
    That too.

And about not havin` time. I`m pretty sure someone`s schedule is too filled up to set aside 20-30 minutes for like 1-2 days a week to go for a walk or jog or somethin`. I mean I do it. I wake up and hit the bowflex for like 20-30 minutes 3-4 days a week. And either walk to or from work everyday which is about a 20 minute walk. Not sayin` Ima get buns of steel or anythin`. But it`s helpin` me get in better shape.

A.i

Battle Record
    24-7

Yea, I have no idea how this phenom works either. I just got with some girl last week that has a kid, she's 19 - but fuck if I didn't KNOW she had a kid, I wouldn't believe that shit at all.
    ScytsoPhrenia
    CrazyDope

Put down the pebbles in my hand, climbed a ladder, put a brick right through your window.
    "You're gonna hear me out." Yeah, hear me out on this!

doesnotexist

Women put on weight during the pregnancy, they're supposed to. They do this for 9 months. After they give birth, it's simply too hard for some to go back to their previous weight. Alot of bitches can't do it, plus they got all kinds of emotional and ndepression shit going on from giving birth and taking care of a kid lolz. Some even have postraumatic stress disroder lmaoo The more you take care of kids and family and all that shit, the less time you have (and the less you care) about how "sexy" you look for someone else. Also as you age you naturaly get fatter easily. In most cases anyway..

Battle Record
    7-1

They're Whores.

plain and simple.

Battle Record
    13-5

Quote Originally Posted by The Bosniak View Post
    Women put on weight during the pregnancy, they're supposed to. They do this for 9 months. After they give birth, it's simply too hard for some to go back to their previous weight. Alot of bitches can't do it, plus they got all kinds of emotional and ndepression shit going on from giving birth and taking care of a kid lolz. Some even have postraumatic stress disroder lmaoo The more you take care of kids and family and all that shit, the less time you have (and the less you care) about how "sexy" you look for someone else. Also as you age you naturaly get fatter easily. In most cases anyway..
    Word. But I mean. As far as "sloppy". I mean. Even after they have the kid. They just keep gettin` bigger. Like they don`t care anymore. The depression and stress disorder shit makes sense tho. Women are already emotional as shit naturally lol. So yea I can see how that would effect them.

A.i

Battle Record
    3-1

I understand why you are curious about the topic, but isn't it a little, scratch that. . very hippocritical to wonder why a woman let herself go when you never had yourself to begin with? What, you think she should pop out a fetus and get right back in the gym when you've never set foot in one? No hate or nothin, but we've seen pics of you and I'm pretty sure you've never had a baby come out of you.
    Rape a pregnant bitch and tell my friends I had a threesome

Close To The Wrath Of God Brother Blue Collar's Avatar
    Battle Record
    8-9

Quote Originally Posted by Politrixian View Post
    I understand why you are curious about the topic, but isn't it a little, scratch that. . very hippocritical to wonder why a woman let herself go when you never had yourself to begin with? What, you think she should pop out a fetus and get right back in the gym when you've never set foot in one? No hate or nothin, but we've seen pics of you and I'm pretty sure you've never had a baby come out of you.

ether boy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I believe i'm making some good music, please just wait for me

[sc]https://soundcloud.com/hood-society/what-you-fear-featuring-a-cas[/sc]

Battle Record
    56-23

lmao @ their whores