User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: $criptures (2 - 1) vs. Ancel (2 - 2)

savoir
    Battle Record
    18-6
    Awards LLL Season Champion LLL HOF

$criptures (2 - 1) vs. Ancel (2 - 2)

LLL Season 11: Week 6

Standard Rules (found in LLL Office)

Check in by Wednesday
    Drop by Midnight Friday (Eastern Time)

16 Lines Minimum

Vote on 5 Battles
    MUST LEAVE LINKS in your check in, or lose 2 votes per missing link

Good Luck

a fucking savage
    Battle Record
    70-41
    Awards SAP Champion 50+ Wins
    Last edited by Rant; August 15th, 2009 at 12:33 AM
    A.rtificial I.ntelligence

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    10-7

Re: $criptures (2 - 1) vs. Ancel (2 - 2)

Last edited by $criptures; August 14th, 2009 at 04:58 PM

a fucking savage
    Battle Record
    70-41
    Awards SAP Champion 50+ Wins

your almighty metafo?

lmao...

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...fo#post6993835

it's faster when we get to scrappin, n fagot you'll never get close to the belt...
    'cause this a massacre waiting to happen, and then fucking vote for himself.
    bitch i boast cause im felt, and all you do is get hated on by most of the league..
    we all know scrip sucks, and consensus verses getting worse & worse by the week
    but a beast? are you serious? i'll cut you up like the razor you used on your arms
    but i've set a new fine line, that seems to fit in perfectly there with your scars..
    it's ME in charge...you suck, expect rewards to be mine from the matches purse's
    bitch i could waste your ass, but you already take care of that with your verses.
    your whackness is splurgin. and for that, i'll beat you like i'm drunken son
    'cause i herd ya metafo...and the chances are you lost to every one of 'em
    quit stuntin bum, we got the real whack kinds and then the powerful
    while you run in the middle of the league... and can bet we'll beat the shit outta you
    i'm sick of your shit. everyone knows i ball, i dunk that shit like a soldier
    while if we see scrip in the lane, it's easier to hit 4-wheel drive n run his ass over
    my raps colder...your shits older, none of us can think of a reason why your great
    bitch you've never been comp., unless of course i've had your ass in hibernate.

A.rtificial I.ntelligence

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    10-7

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/showthread.php/scriptures-vs-king-403462/index.html?t=403462
    Round 2....FIGHT!

He claims he builds titanic verses, but can barely stay afloat in this rap league
    Plus how is that^ possible?! Dude, we all Noah Arc stomped you last week
    Bitches tend to ignore him to lower his self esteem and leave him scarred
    Cuz women would rather go back to Venus in order to avoid seeing Mars
    Women hate em, even gay men tend to stay away from this fag’s bed
    But dudes would fight over u…if u post after Ras and Hex in the chat thread
    I don’t jus call him gay for kicks, I dug up plenty dirt that’ll prove it’s true
    Who shows his ass…literally…in a pic forum…that seems to be full of dudes?!

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...176/index.html (damn, he deleted the pic tho, lol!)

You changed ya name from Ancel to Mars so you could chill amongst us stars
    But your ass was grass after Arch killed u, so now i get to “Stomp the Yard”
    Mars everyone beats you, mom, dad, even ya sis gets to make some lumps
    You even go to work nervous, wonderin if ur gonna get a razor bump
    This rap artist is lame, shame I gotta school his ass in text proper
    U’ll show strong signs of a vet…as a billboard ad painter for pet doctors
    My punches will damage you fella, elbows will put u in the dirt for eons
    Drop kicks will bury u, and u’ll be headin to the light once I get my neon

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    1-0

it's faster when we get to scrappin, n fagot you'll never get close to the belt...
    im not sure if the personal is true about him being almight, but if it it is this is dope
    bitch i boast cause im felt, and all you do is get hated on by most of the league..
    very straightforward, average
    but a beast? are you serious? i'll cut you up like the razor you used on your arms
    but i've set a new fine line, that seems to fit in perfectly there with your scars..
    aight, like the idea, i think there are ways you could have flipped it harder
    it's ME in charge...you suck, expect rewards to be mine from the matches purse's
    bitch i could waste your ass, but you already take care of that with your verses.
    kinda played really
    not digging this nameplay that much
    while you run in the middle of the league... and can bet we'll beat the shit outta you
    average i guess, kinda simple again
    while if we see scrip in the lane, it's easier to hit 4-wheel drive n run his ass over
    same as above, nothing outstanding or that fresh but no real problems
    my raps colder...your shits older, none of us can think of a reason why your great
    ehhh.. maybe im missing something here

vs.

He claims he builds titanic verses, but can barely stay afloat in this rap league
    i liked the idea, setup has room for improvement, right now the wp isn't fully anchored, so to speak
    mehh, this was corny to me
    i liked the idea here, thought u could have flipped it better for example, instead of making it an insult about guys not liking him just say something like
    only time bitches would fight over you is posting after ras and hex in the chat thread
    more misdirection, more convetional (i.e. less homo)

I don’t jus call him gay for kicks, I dug up plenty dirt that’ll prove it’s true
    personal seems to be on point, without the pic its hard to say and im not reading through the whole thread
    http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...176/index.html (damn, he deleted the pic tho, lol!)

mehhh
    this really didn't make a lot of sense
    somewhat played
    played wp and not worded great

overall scrip, a couple of punches i really liked how you were developing them, your setups tend to be a little too obvious or straightforward in some instances and lacking in others so i would focus on that, first half was also much stronger than the second which you want to be careful of because readers remember the last thing they read more strong and you don't want it to be of you fading off

this was really close, ancel's opener was huge but nothing else had the same impact, i actually think script might have more quotables even without the same amount of polish

ill come back and read this again later before voting

edit: v/ ancel, more polished throughout, scrip you just fell off hard the second part of your verse
    Last edited by The Commisioner; August 16th, 2009 at 02:52 PM

You've Earned a Custom Title! Manic.'s Avatar
    Awards LLL HOF

cool, harsh punch.
    didn't like this..sorta just okish.
    decent.
    alright simple, but it hit.
    cool wp..
    nope.
    ehhh
    ok..

coo personal.
    ehhh.
    good..
    wording was awful, punch was meh.
    nope.
    meh..
    played.
    ok..

This battle was good, i felt both had their share of 2 or 3 bars that hit nicely. Also, you each had a couple played/corny lines and some bad execution. Both we're fairly consistent, but what it boils down to is Mars had 1 or 2 nicer bars from what i see. By a hair he gets this.

Vote - MARS

You've Earned a Custom Title! Manic.'s Avatar
    Awards LLL HOF

cool, harsh punch.
    didn't like this..sorta just okish.
    decent.
    alright simple, but it hit.
    cool wp..
    nope.
    ehhh
    ok..

coo personal.
    ehhh.
    good..
    wording was awful, punch was meh.
    nope.
    meh..
    played.
    ok..

This battle was good, i felt both had their share of 2 or 3 bars that hit nicely. Also, you each had a couple played/corny lines and some bad execution. Both we're fairly consistent, but what it boils down to is Mars had 1 or 2 nicer bars from what i see. By a hair he gets this.

Vote - MARS

Battle Record
    151-13
    Awards 150+ Wins Legendary Member 1-2 Punch HW Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL HOF LLL Champion FL Champion LLL Season Champion LLL HOF

Vs

Close battle.. both had some played concepts, like Script's "vet" shit and Mars's "Metafo" nameplay that's been used on him a couple times already.. I got it tied in quotables, but I'm gonna have to give this to Mars, because I felt that his best bars hit a little harder than Script's.. his opener probably won him this battle to be honest.. \\//ote: Mars by a cunt hair....

The Zen Master.
    Battle Record
    9-4

VS

Hmm pretty cool battle actully.. script youve gotten better n i can tell your tryin.. i used a razor wordplay awhile back.. try to stay away from using link punches mid verse.. ancel came decent n i think it was enough to take this battle.

vote - ancel.

Battle Record
    2-2

Quote Originally Posted by Mars. View Post

ok personal

ehh.. ok

cool

old concept

nice name play

nice

nothing special

old wp
    Vs.

Quote Originally Posted by $criptures View Post

wording way bad IMO.. but the flip and personal was there.. just needed more finesse

decent/corny

no

old concept

cool..dope

nahh

definitely played on two different concepts..

cool wp.. nice

mvgt - script
    , I think you both were equally consistent, but scrips quotables were pretty cool imo.. a bit more original..
    $usernamejoshs

$9.99 for an unbiased vote
    $14.99 full breakdown vote

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Awards LLL HOF

vs.

Battle had its ups and downs and I got it tied in quotables, but I thought Ancel was a lil more consistent. Noah Arc line was dope tho $criptures.

Vote - Ancel

savoir
    Battle Record
    18-6
    Awards LLL Season Champion LLL HOF

Ancel wins (3 - 2)
    $criptures loses (2 - 2)