• Barcotic

2 28.57%
  • Divine Intervention

5 71.43%
Showing results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: FL HW Champ Match: Barcotic Vs Divine

Battle Record
    151-13
    Awards 150+ Wins Legendary Member 1-2 Punch HW Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL HOF LLL Champion FL Champion LLL Season Champion LLL HOF

FL HW Champ Match: Barcotic Vs Divine

Champion
    Barcotic

Challenger
    Divine Intervention

Due Sunday by 11:59 (EASTERN)..

Normal FL rules apply....

Battle Record
    151-13
    Awards 150+ Wins Legendary Member 1-2 Punch HW Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL HOF LLL Champion FL Champion LLL Season Champion LLL HOF

Re: FL HW Champ Match: Barcotic Vs Divine

Battle Record
    54-9
    Awards PC HOF FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL HOF 50+ Wins

Seen

Battle Record
    151-13

Quote Originally Posted by Smirnoff
    You need a divine intervention maybe? =\ heh
    Quote Originally Posted by Divine
    Damnit i swear to god if i hear that line once more, whoever says it is... erm.... GAY!
    It's funny how you feel that way cuz you're far from the only person
    everyone here can relate, so why the fuck are you still posting verses?!
    And why did you even accept this? I'll just leave you battered n' bleeding
    don't even engage in the battle, your boyfriend can wait til after the beating..
    Your parents asked you to join the army but your reaction was sudden insanity
    then you went to Baghdad.. but couldn't, cuz having no balls runs in your family..
    You should probably just bite dude, cuz everybody knows that your text fails
    you're so washed up, you might as well rap about fish bones and dead whales..
    This battle's already over and you haven't even posted yet, the 5-0 K.O is near
    but after this, you might make a round 2
    ....decent punches in your whole career..
    Last edited by Barcotic; August 6th, 2009 at 07:30 PM

Battle Record
    54-9
    Awards PC HOF FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL HOF 50+ Wins

This kid should be in jail, somewhere we know his verse won't get far
    i'd say the gays and dickriders couldn't back his ass...
    ...But theres always alot of men behind bar's
    and it makes me laugh cuz he's rapping all day trying his hardest not to suck
    He only quietens when he's having sex... Cuz he don't wanna to wake the bitch up
    n' to say that girl in your avvy is posing to please you would be a lie
    she's got her little finger in her mouth... becuz she's estimatin your penis size
    why not just give up the title, your forced attempts at punchlines make me vomit
    we don't wanna see that medal round your neck anyway... Unless your hanging from it
    You said it was your birthday last week, gettin drunk n' fucking broads heartily
    You may have managed to get drunk with some friends...
    ... but we know all the fuckin was a one man party

The Mob.
    Battle Record
    104-43
    Awards 100+ Wins

you're so washed up, you might as well rap about fish bones and dead whales

...vs

He only quietens when he's having sex... Cuz he don't wanna to wake the bitch up
    she's got her little finger in her mouth... becuz she's estimatin your penis size
    You said it was your birthday last week, gettin drunk n' fucking broads heartily

this was a pretty decent entertaining battle both came str8..bar ya verse was aight u was lest consistant as usual thought and that afeected u in this battle...ya opener was good to me I felt it was a str8 personal that hit hard...divine your defiently elavating ya punches were humorous and creative.....shorten ya bars though your wording is fucking u up I almost voted for bar cuz of that but i be having ling bars myself sometimes overall though u were pretty consistant u had good punches and shit...no hate v/divine keep it up
    The words I write are oxygen to greatness.

a fucking savage
    Battle Record
    70-41
    Awards SAP Champion 50+ Wins

nah
    don't even engage in the battle, your boyfriend can wait til after the beating..
    coo
    then you went to Baghdad.. but couldn't, cuz having no balls runs in your family..
    ok wp, but didnt like execution
    nah played as fuck
    cool

vs

ok, but stretched
    lol, bad wording tho
    cool
    why not just give up the title, your forced attempts at punchlines make me vomit
    we don't wanna see that medal round your neck anyway... Unless your hanging from it
    ok
    okish

overall-

wow this match is close as fuck....i mean, ive literally got it with the same amount of good bars, and although a couple of bars lines i was harsher on id still say they were just as good as divines ok bars, this is hard as fuck!

ahhh, ok here we go, bar- i have to say that this verse was one i could tell you thought would be good enough for a weak opponent....which isn't who you faced. you faced someone who's really been improving and looks like he came pretty well in this one in comparison to his past battles. i really think that the 1 bar of barcotics that was bad lost this one for him....i mean it was probably one of the best and closest matches for a while in FL but D.I took this one.

v/ Divine.....BY A CUNT HAIR ROFL
    A.rtificial I.ntelligence

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

These hoes trippin..
    Battle Record
    7-23

-hm.. Decent..not the best but k
    -eh.. not feelin this
    -nice
    -haha.. good.
    -alright closer :l
    Vs DI

-strong opener
    -nice
    -damn.. Funny shit, nice punch
    -oK
    strong closer

Nice battle you two, good shit.. now, I'm gonna give this to DI, he stayed strong his whole drop, great closer and opener, bar, your best lines came in the last couple bars and I wasn't feelin ya shit, DI, had better flow, punches, and personals so I'm givin my vote to him.. 
    Vote DI
    For years there's been surprise horses in this stable
    Just 6 wins in, I'm the realest nigga on this label

Battle Record
    25-2
    Awards 25+ Wins

Quote Originally Posted by Barcotic

1. Setup well, punch was aight for what it was... It wouldn't have hit hard without the quotes but decent opener.
    2. Setup could have been better IMO, punch was decent though.
    3. Setup well, punches concepts is kind of played but a decent flip here.
    4. Setup was meh, Mars said it's played but I honestly haven't seen this... weird cause it's pretty simple. Another decent punch overall.
    5. Setup well, I lol'd... nice misdirection, nice closer.

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Intervention
    1. Setup well but the concept is played the fuck out, especially as a nameplay on a guy named bar, on a site that had more than one bar (bartender/barcotic). I dunno, maybe if you had came up with a crazy flip but I'm not feeling this punch to be honest.
    2. Setup was bad, punch could have been worded better but I thought it was decent fam.
    3. Setup well, the play off the avy was aight, kind of basic but decent.
    4. Setup was meh, another played concept... wasn't flipped all that well, I mean it was an okay try but I've seen a couple that were almost identical.
    5. Setup well, could have been worded a lot better... It didn't hit all that hard but it was decent for what it was.

Bar, not one of your best verses but you had decent lines all the way through, you were definitely more consistent and your closer was probably my favorite bar of the battle. Divine, I think you had a pretty solid verse for the amount of time you spent writing it. You finally shown what you can you do in a serious battle and I see mad potential. Unfortunately, I gotta give this one to Bar because spitting a nameplay on a guy who's been here for years is basically a no no and punch just came more consistent. Stay up guys.

V/ Barcotic

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

..Distinct Advantage..

Battle Record
    56-25
    Awards LLL Season Champion - LLL Season Champion Cypher Winner FL Champion

meh'ish...ok but not really hard hitting, coulda been flipped better of the quotes imo
    naa, not feeling it...played concept
    this would've been alot better on Vallus, on DI, not so much...ok though
    oh wow, absolutely not, sir...you know better...
    lol, best punch of your verse

VS

ok'ish, good nameplay...even tho bar's gonna say it's played...I've seen the concept before but it being nameplay makes it aite...
    ok flip on a played concept...decent
    lol, nice...
    lol, decent...played concept but a really good flip...
    I think this concept was used on him in the LLL or somewhere, I remember seeing it...but this was a cool bar...

Overall: I think Bar underestimated DI, and dropped a subpar verse (by your standards, don't start bitching at me)...overall I would have to give it to DI, Bar usually comes with sick wordplay but he only had 2 good wordplays in this battle and one of em wasn't that hard hitting and the other was simple...DI came with some good personals and nice punches.

Vote = DI
    Now I am become death; destroyer of worlds.

Battle Record
    23-23

v

D.I. came better than expeted but I personally only felt he had one good line in the entire verse. everything else was attempted but poorly executed. Bar also had many attempts...scratch that, i dont think he tried at all in this battle but he flipped a few played lines which ended up having a greater impact

"n' to say that girl in your avvy is posing to please you would be a lie
    she's got her little finger in her mouth... becuz she's estimatin your penis size"

^^ that had sooo much potential, D.I. you started off strong in alot of ur punches but they lead to a dead end, ya know?

V/ Bar

/c]Kid L V.S Kenyonne[/c
    Born and Raised in West Atl,Ga but resides in Carol City,Fl(home to Rick Ross)
    Battle Record
    7-20

eh....ok
    Hell naw!
    wrong person...lol...good line for Val
    oh wow, absolutely not, sir...you know better...
    LOL

VS

meh...ok
    played but flipped
    LOL!!!
    lol, decent...played concept but a really good flip...
    Lol.....its aiight

I can say congratz on DI he pulled a good victory in this battle...Bar aint no easy opponent....Bar you just had to many played concepts..n ya punches were JUST ok!

v/DI
    You're so lame even God couldnt work dis miracle for you to stand tall,fool

Wouldnt know how it felt to be on top of ya shit,even if ya sittin on a toilet stool

Battle Record
    151-13

Rofl @ this battle.. this honestly just proves how whack Front Lines is..

I'm winning in LLL's champ match, but I just lost to Divine in FRONT LINES?? lmao.. ya'll need to elevate for real.. and if I EVER battle here again, there won't be any dudes voting with records like "2-8" or "0-10".. and I REALLY regret saying that his crew members could vote..

Good job Divine, you had a couple decent lines.. but you clearly didn't win this.. if I posted this in LLL, you wouldn't get a single vote.. so good job, but not really.. this shit pisses me off....