User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Showing results 16 to 30 of 31

Thread: Woah! Nick twitter eminem...

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    2-13

Re: Woah! Nick twitter eminem...

this is good.... like the reply.... I think em has all the right to say what he has to say right.... freedom of speech..... and esp if mariah is denying sleeping with him.. mariah... he song obsesse is god but it was a bad move.... and nick is a bitch,.. serious.... I do think this is good promo shit..... i think he will sell more relapse 2 then first for sure,,,,,

Battle Record
    21-6

time to flood nick cannons page....

reminds me of the perez hilton vrs william on twitter
    [/url]

Banned
    Battle Record
    45-17

Nick disses people on that WIldn out show, dissing all these celebs so he's an idiot. But w/e its publicity for both of em.

You've Earned a Custom Title! Mode Silver's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mic Dareall View Post
    Em is known for taking shots at anyone and everyone why should Mariah be any different?

You really think this one name out of all the names he drops is the one he planned on getting a reaction from, even though he has taken shots at her before without a reaction? You seriously think that Em has the foresight to know exactly what type of shot at mariah is going to make her and Nick go crazy when in the past he has failed to stir a reaction? So what your saying is that Em knew that Nick would flip out and threaten to whip his ass, Mariah would make smart ass comments about him to the media and put out a song about him over this one song? Seriously, this is what you are saying?
    no not this one song. as you yourself have pointed out this isn't the first time Eminem has dissed her. maybe mariah had enough of it and realized that Eminem has crossed some sort of line. it's mariah's one song VS all the songs Eminem put out dissing her plus the skits dissing mariah in concerts. so if anyone is to be blamed then it is Eminem.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    26-5

^He makes fun of people, thats all its ever been about, this is who he is, he has aired so many people out that i've lost count, they dont reply with songs though, not saying they cant...but the majority just dont. Maybe because the best thing to do would be not to reply at all, but mariah and nick both do, and he (eminem) fucking loves it. More fool them pair of tits.

The smartest move on Mariah's part would've been to just leave it alone. It's expected for Eminem to talk shit about other celebrities, he's done it damn near his whole career.

One thing people don't seem to get is that from early on Eminem always said he doesn't want people to take him seriously.

Battle Record
    26-9
    Awards PS Champion/IE Champion PC HOF PS HOF PS Season champ OM HOF Legendary PC

quoting the bible just makes him look dumber... all out of context too...ugh, idiot

My Doe Flip Like Tae-Kwon Menace II Society's Avatar

Nick Cannon is a little bitch.

[YouTube]VTfrbU74TdE[/YouTube]

what pisses me off is how people are taking Eminem's side and bashing Mariah and Nick Cannon. i'm like what is it that Eminem did that got him the upper hand in this 'beef'?!

as for me, i'm not really siding with anyone as i think the whole thing is fucking stupid.

My Doe Flip Like Tae-Kwon Menace II Society's Avatar

Nick Cannon is still a bitch.. beef or no beef.

[YouTube]VTfrbU74TdE[/YouTube]

Battle Record
    7-1

Quote Originally Posted by Mode Silver View Post
    what pisses me off is how people are taking Eminem's side and bashing Mariah and Nick Cannon. i'm like what is it that Eminem did that got him the upper hand in this 'beef'?!

as for me, i'm not really siding with anyone as i think the whole thing is fucking stupid.
    he dropped a diss track...

and people are siding with eminem because this is a hip hop website?

and it's all jokes obviously...publicity stunt?..attention grabbing?..boredom?

what ever, pick one and realize...you don't talk shit to eminem and expect it to blow over...

people are also excited to hear eminem Rap like he used to...

i know i am shit....if this is the type of shit thats waiting for us on the next relapse album dropping at the end of the year..whoooooo..

yeah it's pretty silly if you ask me. this is one of the things that i hate about eminem. his skills get undermined when he does shit like this for publicity.

I really hate people Mic Dareall's Avatar
    Battle Record
    16-4

Quote Originally Posted by Mode Silver View Post
    no not this one song. as you yourself have pointed out this isn't the first time Eminem has dissed her. maybe mariah had enough of it and realized that Eminem has crossed some sort of line. it's mariah's one song VS all the songs Eminem put out dissing her plus the skits dissing mariah in concerts. so if anyone is to be blamed then it is Eminem.
    So you agree your first post saying the only reason he took a shot at mariah in the song was for the publicity it would cause is idiotic then?
    He has made tracks mentioning her and got no reply in the past so why would he think this latest would be any different?

Reading all your posts in this thread it sounds like your just reaching for a reason to hate eminem.

[YOUTUBE]9QCvMp0rSxU[/YOUTUBE]

Quote Originally Posted by Mic Dareall View Post
    So you agree your first post saying the only reason he took a shot at mariah in the song was for the publicity it would cause is idiotic then?
    He has made tracks mentioning her and got no reply in the past so why would he think this latest would be any different?

Reading all your posts in this thread it sounds like your just reaching for a reason to hate eminem.
    *sigh* in this site if someone constructively criticizes an artist he/she gets branded as a hater. on the other hand if someone praises an artist he/she gets called a dickrider. there's no middle ground.

I really hate people Mic Dareall's Avatar
    Battle Record
    16-4

Yeah I often call people a hater, stfu. If you cannot intelligently defend your stance then stfu... LOL@ you.

I like how you completely ignore my statements, seems to me you must agree what you said was retarded then.

[YOUTUBE]9QCvMp0rSxU[/YOUTUBE]