Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 31

Thread: Woah! Nick twitter eminem...

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    2-13

Woah! Nick twitter eminem...

"Nick Cannon Twitters Back At Eminem’s ‘Warning’

Eminem recently made another Mariah Carey Diss follow up to his “Bagpipes in Baghdad” song with one entitled, “The Warning”. It totally slams Nick and Mariah pretty hard.

Nick Cannon came out and defended her on his blog after the first incident. Now he’s doing it again with his “Twitter” page. While he doesn’t say Eminem’s name specifically,it is believed by most to be a response to Eminem’s recent “Warning” song.

This time, Nick gets philosophical with Eminem, it appears. He wrote,“Changing the world one hater at a time! Those who feed into negativity must examine there purpose on this earth.”

Nick’s next “Twitter” was, “I will permit no man to narrow or degrade my soul by making me hate him. Be patient in the moment of anger and escape a hundred days of sorrow.”

“I will bless those that bless you, and whoever curses you I will curse. Genesis 12:3. Never take your own revenge, but rather give place unto the wrath. For it is written vengeance is mine, I will repay … PREACH! When there are no enemies within the enemies outside can not hurt you!”

“People who project negativity ultimately are crying out for their own broken souls. Trying to save a hater is like trying to teach astrophysics to a wino! LOL Chuuuuch!”

But let’s not get it twisted. If you feeling froggish, leap!! Y’all know where to find me… Nick@nickcannon.com Holla at me directly!

Nick wrote a couple more statements on his “Twitter” with regards to this matter on his July 31,2009 tweets. You can see them for yourself on his “Twitter” page by Clicking Here."
    http://ontheflix.com/2009/08/02/nick...inems-warning/

so, should em be scared?.... you give your opinion

You've Earned a Custom Title! Mode Silver's Avatar

Re: Woah! Nick twitter eminem...

this 'beef' has been STUPID from the get go.

how did it start? eminem making a MEANINGLESS song where he takes uncalled for shots at mariah carey (aka causing strife for publicity and album sales boost).

can't believe y'all are foolish enough to play along with this shit. smh.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    78-5
    Awards 75+ Wins

He's always made shots at Mariah...hasnt just started on Relapse. And she decided to be dumb and say something back and Nick Cannon is just stupid
    RB OG Triple OG

Battle Record
    7-1

Quote Originally Posted by Mode Silver View Post

how did it start? eminem making a MEANINGLESS song where he takes uncalled for shots at mariah carey (aka causing strife for publicity and album sales boost).

i don't think people bought eminems album to hear the one line in one song about Mariah...

mariah made an entire song towards eminem calling him obsessed because of that one line

ass backwards?..i think so..

You've Earned a Custom Title! Mode Silver's Avatar

why say shit about her in the first place? why? can you blame mariah for making Obsessed?

Nick in trouble now.

Bizzare's gonna pop his eye ball out like he did Esham!

Battle Record
    5-3

lol@this entire... meaningless bs
    Welcome to reality.

Battle Record
    7-1

why say shit about her in the first place? why? can you blame mariah for making Obsessed?
    it's eminem...he disses everyone...

and everyone else just ignores him or pull the "wow, that's dope" shit...

who the fuck does she think she is?..

the cracker ATE Canibus....CANIBUS...all the fucker does is battle!

doesnotexist

Quote Originally Posted by TJC View Post
    "Nick Cannon Twitters Back At Eminem’s ‘Warning’

Eminem recently made another Mariah Carey Diss follow up to his “Bagpipes in Baghdad” song with one entitled, “The Warning”. It totally slams Nick and Mariah pretty hard.

Nick Cannon came out and defended her on his blog after the first incident. Now he’s doing it again with his “Twitter” page. While he doesn’t say Eminem’s name specifically,it is believed by most to be a response to Eminem’s recent “Warning” song.

This time, Nick gets philosophical with Eminem, it appears. He wrote,“Changing the world one hater at a time! Those who feed into negativity must examine there purpose on this earth.”

Nick’s next “Twitter” was, “I will permit no man to narrow or degrade my soul by making me hate him. Be patient in the moment of anger and escape a hundred days of sorrow.”

“I will bless those that bless you, and whoever curses you I will curse. Genesis 12:3. Never take your own revenge, but rather give place unto the wrath. For it is written vengeance is mine, I will repay … PREACH! When there are no enemies within the enemies outside can not hurt you!”

“People who project negativity ultimately are crying out for their own broken souls. Trying to save a hater is like trying to teach astrophysics to a wino! LOL Chuuuuch!”

But let’s not get it twisted. If you feeling froggish, leap!! Y’all know where to find me… Nick@nickcannon.com Holla at me directly!

Nick wrote a couple more statements on his “Twitter” with regards to this matter on his July 31,2009 tweets. You can see them for yourself on his “Twitter” page by Clicking Here."
    http://ontheflix.com/2009/08/02/nick...inems-warning/

so, should em be scared?.... you give your opinion
    aka im helpless against him

Battle Record
    7-1

was "whoa" really needed in the thread title tho?

Battle Record
    30-12

Quote Originally Posted by RseXL View Post
    it's eminem...he disses everyone...

and everyone else just ignores him or pull the "wow, that's dope" shit...

who the fuck does she think she is?..

the cracker ATE Canibus....CANIBUS...all the fucker does is battle!

Canibus was lame as fuck in that shit. I dunno if he didn't have it or didn't care. . . either way he was awful.

Banned
    Battle Record
    1-0

Imo... we need more entertainment like this in the game. We need more beefs in general. As long as everyone has there limits and make sure it stays HipHop only... I think it's great.

I really hate people Mic Dareall's Avatar
    Battle Record
    16-4

Em is known for taking shots at anyone and everyone why should Mariah be any different?

You really think this one name out of all the names he drops is the one he planned on getting a reaction from, even though he has taken shots at her before without a reaction? You seriously think that Em has the foresight to know exactly what type of shot at mariah is going to make her and Nick go crazy when in the past he has failed to stir a reaction? So what your saying is that Em knew that Nick would flip out and threaten to whip his ass, Mariah would make smart ass comments about him to the media and put out a song about him over this one song? Seriously, this is what you are saying?

[YOUTUBE]9QCvMp0rSxU[/YOUTUBE]

Battle Record
    27-18

Mariah denied sleeping with him and he says that they did sleep together. That's why he has been dissing her. Most guys would be pretty pissed if they slept with someone like Mariah Carey and she was denying it, it makes him look like a liar. Based on the details of that song though, I don't think he's lying about it.
    follow me on Instagram @updowndaps

Battle Record
    7-1

Quote Originally Posted by Quality View Post
    Based on the details of that song though, I don't think he's lying about it.
    lol