User Tag List

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Showing results 31 to 45 of 67

Thread: Eminem vs. Jadakiss/Nas

Re: Eminem vs. Jadakiss/Nas

Quote Originally Posted by neon blitz View Post
    from what ive seen so far most of this site seems to be on eminems nuts something scary
    or???you can't just respect peoples onpinion just becuase ppl choose eminem over them cats,let it be,stop going hard for some website,let it be,LET IT GO...........:hosea2:
    i love cheese

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    10-2

Wow.. chill out yo. Maybe if you didn't come into every Em thread and defend him, not to mention you're avy.. people wouldn't call you a Stan. I'm not disrespecting you Pa, I'm just sayin'...

Anyways. I never seen Nas as big of a battle rapper than Em. Unless you go back to like Represent and It Ain't Hard To Tell. Like an actual battle, I think Em would win. For a beef, throwing disses at eachother, I have no idea. I don't think Nas can pull another Ether, but I know he can still come with heat. Em, he still got it with the beef.

Jada vs Em in a battle would be sick as fuck. I couldn't really say who'd win in this battle though. I've never seen Jada battle, I'd think he use alot of gunplay though. I listen to damn near all of his music. In a beef, Em would win. Jada has some dope track, Checkmate, Ms. Jackson, and alot others, mainly the 50 Cent shit, but Em would tear it up.

Battle Record
    4-2

Quote Originally Posted by carterjt47 View Post
    yo dude,why u on this thread?i know why,dudes was bashing you when you was on the mariah/eminem thread,and know you happy cuase u got a nigga on ya side,fuk off dude,cats dont even like ya ass on this website,and i got proof,they were callin you an idiot on the thread,lmao,u got bashed by all the niggas in the mariah/eminem thread,and know ya ass commin ova hee.....you a lame,don't worry about my grammar dude
    Are you illiterate by choice or are you an idiot by nature?

I'm a lame over the internet because I'm not a dumb ass? Okay, good one. Meanwhile you're still riding Eminem's dick like it's the road to gold & everything that shines. Lol in that thread it was three people (You, Nino & someone else) missing the point, and you all said the same thing. Now, these "cats" that you speak of are YOU, Nino & that other guy. Pat yourselves on the back for not liking me, I don't know you in real life so . I got bashed by " all the niggas?" Your life lacks importance to mankind as a whole, why the fuck do you bother waking up every morning? Even more importantly, shouldn't your dumb ass be worrying about school? You couldn't form an entire sentence properly if your life depended on it.

*DEAD* I've just seen that you are 21.

RB, Carterjt47 is the result of failing to achieve a High School Diploma and a G.E.D.
    Last edited by Kuekuatsheu™; August 18th, 2009 at 05:40 PM
    But...
    He can never touch her again

#BaseBoyz

Battle Record
    4-2

Quote Originally Posted by Harmon Eyez View Post
    Deadpool, you must be a robot.. Lol

I hope you don't really talk like that.. Lol
    Not at all.
    But...

#BaseBoyz

Battle Record
    2-1

I didnt even mention who i thought would win and what are u talking about `LET IT GO`..let what go?..all i said was that u and other people on this site seem to have hard-ons over eminem, and my point is being proven even more by each post you make.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

yo,Deadpool why are u on my dick with my grammar,idk y,leave my grammar alone,is it bothering you?is it really bothering you?who cares about my grammar?why are you so obssesed with my IQ and my academic standards you punk,i still whip yo ass,you probably 35 or some shit like that,GET OF MY DICK WITH THE GRAMMAR,Nigga you probably been on this website for a week straight
    Deadpool:,most likely a 40 year old teacher acting like he know shit,who cares about peoples grammar,and just like any other(HAS NO LIFE)p.s don't mess with brooklyn niggas,trust me.........cuz you hold no weight,pussy ass nigga
    i love cheese

when do these niggas ever get offline?,damn get some pussy niggas,lol,most of ya niggas is probably 35+ who never got ya dick's wet before
    i love cheese

Battle Record
    7-0

Quote Originally Posted by neon blitz View Post
    this is stupid for a number of reasons

1. 80% of the people that eminem diss aint rappers
    2. nas dropped the best diss track ever against jay z who was the biggest artist in hip hop at the time
    3. jadakiss should never be discounted from anything as he is raw as fuck
    4. everyone would have conflicting opinions on who won if it did happen which it wont
    tru

My Doe Flip Like Tae-Kwon Menace II Society's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Deadpool™ View Post
    Are you illiterate by choice or are you an idiot by nature?
    Well.. at least he's using comma's and periods when he writes.. just poorly place and over used.. Lol

[YouTube]VTfrbU74TdE[/YouTube]

Battle Record
    4-2

yo,Deadpool why are u on my dick with my grammar,idk y,leave my grammar alone,is it bothering you?is it really bothering you?who cares about my grammar?why are you so obssesed with my IQ and my academic standards you punk,i still whip yo ass,you probably 35 or some shit like that,GET OF MY DICK WITH THE GRAMMAR,Nigga you probably been on this website for a week straight
    Deadpool:,most likely a 40 year old teacher acting like he know shit,who cares about peoples grammar,and just like any other(HAS NO LIFE)p.s don't mess with brooklyn niggas,trust me.........cuz you hold no weight,pussy ass nigga
    I'm trying to help you seem less like of a dumb ass. You couldn't kick my ass if I was in a coma, so get the fantasy out of your head. LOL @ 35, I'm 20 dumb ass. *DEAD* been on for a week straight, I only log on to check a couple threads, then I log back out. & who puts grammar on their dick? Fucking moron.

If I'm a 40 yr. old teacher then you're an 8 yr. old faggot that needs to pay attention when a lesson is given. LOL @ "Don't mess with Brooklyn Niggas, trust me." Bitch, just because your city might have a rep, doesn't mean you do. Don't think that because you live there you're some hardcore "nigga" that everyone is afraid. You probably moved there just to build net-cred. I hold no weight, it's the internet dumb fuck, why would I be lifting weights?

Fucking peasant.
    But...

#BaseBoyz

Battle Record
    4-2

when do these niggas ever get offline?,damn get some pussy niggas,lol,most of ya niggas is probably 35+ who never got ya dick's wet before
    What the fuck are you doing online asking when do other people get offline? Obviously I forgot who you are:

But...

#BaseBoyz

Battle Record
    4-2

Quote Originally Posted by Harmon Eyez View Post
    Well.. at least he's using comma's and periods when he writes.. just poorly place and over used.. Lol
    LOL word.
    But...

#BaseBoyz

Battle Record
    10-2

What the fuck are you doing online asking when do other people get offline? Obviously I forgot who you are:

Omg.. LMFAO.

I'm trying to help you seem less like of a dumb ass. You couldn't kick my ass if I was in a coma, so get the fantasy out of your head. LOL @ 35, I'm 20 dumb ass. *DEAD* been on for a week straight, I only log on to check a couple threads, then I log back out. & who puts grammar on their dick? Fucking moron.

If I'm a 40 yr. old teacher then you're an 8 yr. old faggot that needs to pay attention when a lesson is given. LOL @ "Don't mess with Brooklyn Niggas, trust me." Bitch, just because your city might have a rep, doesn't mean you do. Don't think that because you live there you're some hardcore "nigga" that everyone is afraid. You probably moved there just to build net-cred. I hold no weight, it's the internet dumb fuck, why would I be lifting weights?

Fucking peasant.
    A Wise Man Told Me Don't Argue With Fools
    Cause people from a distance can't tell who is who
    So stop with that childish shit, nigga I'm grown
    Please leave it alone - don't throw rocks at the throne...Don't make me expose you to them folks that don't know you
    Nigga you're a lame, too bad it's a shame
    Deadpool you breakin my heart
    You can't fuck with me - go play somewhere, I'm busy
    And all you other cats throwin shots at carterjt47
    You only get half a bar - fuck y'all niggaz

i love cheese

^epic fail

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.