User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 LastLast
Showing results 31 to 45 of 60

Thread: its meeeee

J.T. KNUCKLES
    ^^^^^^^^^^and you are right

Atetrack define'
    rags yo dont tak ethis shit so damn seriously,the kid said he put his photo up to see all the funny shit people said abou t it hahaha.faggle gotta be the funniest shit out,why yall computer nerd pc thugs motherfuckers gotta hate coz you cant think of sometihng as funny as a fraggle...you just jealous of the fraggle,the fraggle will consume your souls,and you now it,the fraggle will hurt you,just look at it,comeon just look at it,just look at it hahahahhahaha fucking fraggle,love the shit...whats he representing anyway???unless hes a part of a 5-point nation gang...i cant think of anything else yellow represents???except maybe a fraggle...loved the comment earlier,are you part of a suburban gang,shit was mad funny.

Atetrack define'
    hahahahh the fraggle caddy,ahhahahahhaha fuck pest shits funny ahhaha.an tha crew...shits mad funny haha

Battle Record
    14-3
    lmao... i should post in here more often... the only part of the site where you can freepost in peace... 6 things wrong with you

1. you scrawny as fuck, get off rb and go eat
    2. you got no game, you couldnt win in this game if you had cheats
    3. take thetakeova ovasomewhere else
    4. sonics suck anyways
    5. that chain is plastic
    6. your moms is probably more gangsta than you

~*~*~DR - BEST FRIENDS CREW 4 LIFE~*~*~

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

J.T. KNUCKLES
    HEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what about fraggle?

Atetrack define'
    yer the shit you dropped on the kid was mad funny,but number 7 shoulda been something like

7.fraggle gets more pussy then you.

or soemthing nahmean.
    fraggle is a harcore cunt compared to takeova,id like to know what your takinova actually just to clear things up...

Atetrack define'
    if your taking over anythign to do with fraggle,ima drop a oxygen bomb on your school...

1-800-HUSTLER
    Battle Record
    15-5
    i hear alot of shit poppin in here, the best ones were probaly

are u in a surburban gang??

hahaha you the kid theyd cast if they ever made a ja rule life story movie,or nelly too...wouldnt that shit be sad...

i like the ones about my crew and and my ride but i dont find the fraggle dat interesting

fuck it keep it comin
    <center>
    Certified Gangsta
    Mui Caliente love

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Not the one to come through ya house when the company jet...
    I"m bin laden, come through your house with the company jet

</center>

Atetrack define'
    hahaha no problems cat,see fool shes loving this ahhaha,shits mad fun...haha im glad you lied me comment on the jarule nelly life story movie role you oculd fill hahaha...jus playin cat yaknow clowning,good ot see yoiu aint getting all pissed at it hahaha,shit fun.
    tippi tae
    seppitarrr
    mata peis

too much pootie tang

1-800-HUSTLER
    Battle Record
    15-5
    dam, since people are bringin there old shit back, i might as well birng back mine
    <center>
    Certified Gangsta
    Mui Caliente love

Not the one to come through ya house when the company jet...
    I"m bin laden, come through your house with the company jet

</center>

XTC
    ayy too much beef up in 'ere

Banned
    Battle Record
    38-28
    Str8 pic fam

Huk'd on*FoNiKz*
    ay how you gon' say "your cap doesn't even fit"... what the fuck... urban clothing has a certain style...and the other dude talking about stupid jersey's...bitch u just mad cuz u can't buy one...lonely faggot mad cuz somebody else got clothes... it's the style among black youth and i dare you to say some shyt about black youth

ThaUnForGottin
    damn that nigga couldnt be gangsta if he joined a gang.......lol.......you jus a pritty boy thas all but no beef homie thas jus you

ThaUnForGottin
    thas funny how every1 ragz on a picture of a guy but no1 cracks on a picture from a gurl no matter if she ugly...........haaaaaaa this site wild as hell