User Tag List

Page 55 of 79 FirstFirst ... 5 45 54 55 56 65 ... LastLast
Showing results 811 to 825 of 1177

Thread: Season 18 Chat

Battle Record
    112-23
    Awards FL Tag Champion AOTW 100+ Wins SAP Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Season Champion LLL Champion OM HOF

Re: Season 18 Chat

dawg.. lol.. I get what your saying.. but who are you or me to say who should get in or not? Who here would have guessed that I would have champed this shit for as long as I did with out even caring or putting forth the effort of dropping good punches? And why would you add yourself to that list (thanks for the mention but i dont think Id deserve it), I personally dont know who you are but you know about me some how I guess. If you asked my opinion.. no most of these people dont deserve to be in a league.. but yes, its opinion and you never know who's gonna elevate out of no where and own the shit out of us and champ the shit.. thats the fun part about the leagues fam. get used to it.
    カミノコトバ

You've Earned a Custom Title!

I'm saying.. if it were past leagues, only out of us would of gotten in.. I say me cuz i've been in every league for the past 5 seasons and the level of talent is wack now.

I guess I'm just stressin' cuz text is going to shit and the next generation of activity is completely horrible.

Banned
    Battle Record
    61-19
    Awards LLL HOF 50+ Wins

quit crying pex......ur punch was nothin special lol

but voting will always be bad out of the LLL, duh

wordz, i'm waiting

Quote Originally Posted by A. Karpis View Post
    agreed.. but it wasn't a converse w/p. that's on the same level as 'da-feet' and 'cum / come' lines.

Battle Record
    34-8
    Awards 25+ Wins

I know what your sayin josh, but Smoka's pointed out that we need to start helpin out the new kids which means letting um join the leagues not pushing um away from um, soon enough all the decent heads will give up text and we need to have other kids taking over otherwise the leagues will eventually die.

Every things updated now, im headin out now, my mates b day so hittin town, im hoping Anc can get a mag done, but if not, ill try n do one tomoz after work, unless anyone else wants to help out?

And also, ive noticed a few people have changed their names, so if you want me to edit your name in the rankings etc, PM me and ill get um changed
    Any other problems gimme a PM n ill sort um.
    [YOUTUBE]qZwqp6S1gIw[/YOUTUBE]

Battle Record
    112-23
    Awards FL Tag Champion AOTW 100+ Wins SAP Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Season Champion LLL Champion OM HOF

Quote Originally Posted by A. Karpis View Post

but voting will always be bad out of the LLL, duh

wordz, i'm waiting
    on what? that battle cos I told you I'll drop ones you do fam.. thats the only way to keep it from being a hoe show nigga.
    カミノコトバ

Battle Record
    1-5

Didn't he bite? l;mfoamofamaomofamlfmaofmalmfoamflamfomalfmoamfola m

Battle Record
    112-23

Who you talkin about???
    カミノコトバ

Banned
    Battle Record
    61-19
    Awards LLL HOF 50+ Wins

Quote Originally Posted by Wordz AhGod. View Post
    on what? that battle cos I told you I'll drop ones you do fam.. thats the only way to keep it from being a hoe show nigga.
    all u had to do was make a new thread

stubborn

Battle Record
    112-23

all you had to do was stop whining about it.. the polls was right fool...
    カミノコトバ

Banned
    Battle Record
    61-19
    Awards LLL HOF 50+ Wins

i'm not going back and forth dawg, fuck it

i shouldn't even of said anything cuz all u do his argue

it's like ur always on the rag

Battle Record
    23-23

Quote Originally Posted by J-Pex View Post
    You're taking it wrong. It's not that I lost even though I shouldn't have.. it's that the leagues talent level is so low and it's pathetic that the people getting in are IN.

You, BTK, Cee, me, Jonezy, Arch, and maybe 1 or 2 more are the only ones that should be in a league that is in this. Let's say one of us don't win it all... the 1-2 Punch is gonna have season winner like: Evolve, Chrit, Blue Bayou, BTK.....
    Feed-Back, Asia, Art, Text Emcee

^^WTF?!?!
    WHOA....why is MY name in YOUR font, kid? the fuck you tryna say? iun even know you and you down talkin most of us here and shyt like YOU'RE champ or something...if you've been here for 4 yreas THAT's pathetic of you go find another damn hobby and stop bitchin bout talent level. shyt, its only a punch a week... who cares, stop complaining over who didnt get ya sorry as punch or w.e the case is...try harder next time if you have a problem

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by ~feed-back~ View Post
    WHOA....why is MY name in YOUR font, kid? the fuck you tryna say? iun even know you and you down talkin most of us here and shyt like YOU'RE champ or something...if you've been here for 4 yreas THAT's pathetic of you go find another damn hobby and stop bitchin bout talent level. shyt, its only a punch a week... who cares, stop complaining over who didnt get ya sorry as punch or w.e the case is...try harder next time if you have a problem
    the problem is that this used to be a league of class and now it's classless. and i do talk like i'm a champ cuz i had an undefeated season in season 17 with an actual talent level that would have you in a boot match by the 3rd week of you battling in it.

Battle Record
    18-2

Josh, leave it be.
    Scytsophrenia

Battle Record
    179-20
    Awards Legendary Member 1-2 Punch HW Champion 1-2 Season Champion LLL Champion Golden Glove Champion LLL HOF 150+ Wins

Wordz you gotta stop drinking... lol... since Josh has been on this name, this is like the 3rd time you said you didn't know who he was...