User Tag List

Page 54 of 79 FirstFirst ... 4 44 53 54 55 64 ... LastLast
Showing results 796 to 810 of 1177

Thread: Season 18 Chat

Battle Record
    34-8
    Awards 25+ Wins

Re: Season 18 Chat

Ancel aint been on yet, the pc im on now is slow as hell n would take me hours to post up the battles n shit, if anc doesnt come on tonight my new pc will be here tomoz so ill update it then. sorry bout the lateness boys
    [YOUTUBE]qZwqp6S1gIw[/YOUTUBE]

Battle Record
    37-19
    Awards 25+ Wins

you really should clean up the MB vs Josh thread though seems like a big as sway for a concept that has already been used a few times YEARS ago and I'm pretty sure is has been used since then not only here but other places as well
    Why didn't y'all delete my ugly ass sig while I was gone?
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    179-20
    Awards Legendary Member 1-2 Punch HW Champion 1-2 Season Champion LLL Champion Golden Glove Champion LLL HOF 150+ Wins

you realize that Wordz's record is wrong? lol

do you know this dope? Alyse Miller's Avatar
    Battle Record
    29-17
    Awards 25+ Wins

Quote Originally Posted by Jonezy View Post
    Ancel aint been on yet, the pc im on now is slow as hell n would take me hours to post up the battles n shit, if anc doesnt come on tonight my new pc will be here tomoz so ill update it then. sorry bout the lateness boys
    jonezy im asia i was banned but im still in this jus lettin you know im still around
    OKC

Battle Record
    34-8
    Awards 25+ Wins

Aight no probs
    My new pc just come, so im get it all setup n ill start updating the new week, will be all up by tonight

Soule

iWin.

You've Earned a Custom Title!

if mixed is the winner, sign me out. if i wanted to lose to flipped concepts like that, i might as well go play with those FL fags... well, i pretty much already am since that's all there is in this league is FL kids that can't get into LLL. This league has gone to shits. I mean, Asia is in this league for crying out loud!!! IT'S A FUCKING LEAGUE! THEY DON'T BELONG HERE!!!

pz

Soule

It's 1-2 punch, not even playoffs. So nobody gives a fuck about accusations unless somebody is accused of biting. If your not man enough, or too much of an emotion wreck to deal with something so little as a 1-2 punch loss. Then don't sign up for ANY league, because it'd be the same in LLL, or anywhere else.

Battle Record
    34-8
    Awards 25+ Wins

To be honest ive said it would be better if you have to be accepted to get in the league, but apparently anyone being able to join is better. :/

Battle Record
    277-128
    Awards Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion Golden Glove Champion 200+ Wins

Quote Originally Posted by J-Pex View Post
    if mixed is the winner, sign me out. if i wanted to lose to flipped concepts like that, i might as well go play with those FL fags... well, i pretty much already am since that's all there is in this league is FL kids that can't get into LLL. This league has gone to shits. I mean, Asia is in this league for crying out loud!!! IT'S A FUCKING LEAGUE! THEY DON'T BELONG HERE!!!

pz
    *waiting for signal to fire*

*waits*

Quote Originally Posted by Jonezy View Post
    To be honest ive said it would be better if you have to be accepted to get in the league, but apparently anyone being able to join is better. :/
    I can't remember a time where you DIDN'T have to be accepted. This is the first time I've ever been in the 1-2 punch (and I've been in for 4 years) where anybody that wants to get in is in.

1-2 punch has become a league for the wack dudes that can't get into LLL.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Saturn View Post
    It's 1-2 punch, not even playoffs. So nobody gives a fuck about accusations unless somebody is accused of biting. If your not man enough, or too much of an emotion wreck to deal with something so little as a 1-2 punch loss. Then don't sign up for ANY league, because it'd be the same in LLL, or anywhere else.
    The accusation wasn't the point jackass. It was the point that this league has been ruined by wack fucks from FL that don't know a good punch if it came and knocked out all their teeth. This used to be a league of class now it's a league of jackasses that think a converse wordplay is fresh.

W.............T.............F!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And don't even bring LLL into this because LLL is COMPLETELY different and would be able to tell a good punch from a played horrible worded punch.

And fact is Dagel, you don't belong in this league either... along with all except maybe 5 people.

Battle Record
    112-23
    Awards FL Tag Champion AOTW 100+ Wins SAP Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Season Champion LLL Champion OM HOF

^lmao.. shut the fuck up fam.. Its just a 1-2 punch league dawg. Some of these cats could be in LLL (they may not champ the shit but they could be in it) Your crying like a newb who's getting his first ass whooping man.. if you been in for four years then you know the shit you saying is pointless and retarded.
    カミノコトバ

Quote Originally Posted by Wordz AhGod. View Post
    ^lmao.. shut the fuck up fam.. Its just a 1-2 punch league dawg. Some of these cats could be in LLL (they may not champ the shit but they could be in it) Your crying like a newb who's getting his first ass whooping man.. if you been in for four years then you know the shit you saying is pointless and retarded.
    You're taking it wrong. It's not that I lost even though I shouldn't have.. it's that the leagues talent level is so low and it's pathetic that the people getting in are IN.

You, BTK, Cee, me, Jonezy, Arch, and maybe 1 or 2 more are the only ones that should be in a league that is in this. Let's say one of us don't win it all... the 1-2 Punch is gonna have season winner like: Evolve, Chrit, Blue Bayou, BTK.....
    Feed-Back, Asia, Art, Text Emcee

^^WTF?!?!