User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: question about the Itouch

Battle Record
    63-23
    Awards 50+ Wins

question about the Itouch

i just got one..and i cant d/l anything even the free stuff from it without setting up an account...someone told me i can get it jailbroken..yet i cant find anything that works...if this isnt violatiing any rules on here can someone help me...id be much obliged..

Battle Record
    1-1

Re: question about the Itouch

To jailbreak it, you need to hack it. To hack it you need a software like bitpim or something like that. It's pretty illegal shit dude and the minute you do it, your warranty is void. If you brick your phone (kill it), there's nothing you can do. With that said, google iphone hacks, I'm sure there's a site for it.

Be warned, if you don't know what you're doing, I don't recommend it, look up tutorials on youtube, that's how I learned.
    [YOUTUBE]jfmiKmUlx6Q[/YOUTUBE]

I can't even stay living in the shade of all the motherfuckers that played ya...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    18-0
    Awards 25+ Wins

wtf... set up an account. it's free. why would you go thru hours of trouble to avoid minutes of trouble??

Battle Record
    1-1

Quote Originally Posted by Opie M. View Post
    wtf... set up an account. it's free. why would you go thru hours of trouble to avoid minutes of trouble??
    Beauty of it is, you don't pay for shit when it's hacked. I got over 50 games, my own ringtones (on a phone that doesn't allow you to upload ringtones), and I have the iPhone, Blackberry, and 4 other crazy themes installed on there for my liking. It's well worth it if you know what you're doing.

I can't even stay living in the shade of all the motherfuckers that played ya...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    18-0
    Awards 25+ Wins

Really not interested. I have more games than I play and more apps than I'll ever use. You can definitely make your own ringtones right in itunes. And who cares about the themes?? Other phone GUI's are ugly. iPhone has a simple theme. I don't need to mess up a good thing.

Battle Record
    1-1

Quote Originally Posted by Opie M. View Post
    Really not interested. I have more games than I play and more apps than I'll ever use. You can definitely make your own ringtones right in itunes. And who cares about the themes?? Other phone GUI's are ugly. iPhone has a simple theme. I don't need to mess up a good thing.
    To each his own. I don't have an iPhone, but I have the iPhone theme and personally I never use it, don't like it that much, too much shit on one screen.

You can't tell me this ain't illy...

[youtube]imC-ED1SE9c[/youtube]

Battle Record
    63-23
    Awards 50+ Wins

well seeing as it asks for my credit card info which i dont deal with credit cards i cant set up an account..thats why im asking...

#Arab

That's why I fuck with Blackberry. Fuck all these Toys-R-Us phones with flashing lights and themes and shit.

Battle Record
    27-18

Personally, I consider my Iphone to be by far the best phone I've ever had. I can't see myself using any other phone, there's just so much you can do with it. There are a couple things that could be better though such as sending pictures through text, or forwarding texts, or a flash on the camera. I heard they are planning on adding these things though.

As far as jailbreaking I don't know anything about that. In my opinion you would be better off just registering with Itunes and not voiding out your warranty. The warranty with my Iphone has been really helpful. I have broken three of them and since there wasn't any physical damage they replaced them each time for free. If it's jailbroken you won't be able to get it replaced.
    follow me on Instagram @updowndaps

Battle Record
    18-0
    Awards 25+ Wins

Quote Originally Posted by Rappertoire View Post
    To each his own. I don't have an iPhone, but I have the iPhone theme and personally I never use it, don't like it that much, too much shit on one screen.

You can't tell me this ain't illy...

[youtube]imC-ED1SE9c[/youtube]
    On the actual iphone you can put whatever you want on how many screens you want. I have my apps separated into about 4 categories over 4 different screens.

My Doe Flip Like Tae-Kwon Menace II Society's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rappertoire View Post
    Beauty of it is, you don't pay for shit when it's hacked. I got over 50 games, my own ringtones (on a phone that doesn't allow you to upload ringtones), and I have the iPhone, Blackberry, and 4 other crazy themes installed on there for my liking. It's well worth it if you know what you're doing.
    Lol.. I guess you're just real extra careful with that phone huh.. Or you probably know a dude that could fix it.

Battle Record
    78-5
    Awards 75+ Wins

Quote Originally Posted by sirjookz View Post
    well seeing as it asks for my credit card info which i dont deal with credit cards i cant set up an account..thats why im asking...
    Ask a family member for credit card info. That's what I did, I got my grandmas info on here. I don't mess with credit cards either, but that's doesn't mean you should jail break it.

Just get someone elsew info and make an account, it's easy. I'm on my iTouch right now
    RB OG Triple OG

My Doe Flip Like Tae-Kwon Menace II Society's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Quality View Post
    Personally, I consider my Iphone to be by far the best phone I've ever had. I can't see myself using any other phone, there's just so much you can do with it.
    Not even.. this one? :hung:

Battle Record
    18-0
    Awards 25+ Wins

Quote Originally Posted by Quality View Post
    Personally, I consider my Iphone to be by far the best phone I've ever had. I can't see myself using any other phone, there's just so much you can do with it. There are a couple things that could be better though such as sending pictures through text, or forwarding texts, or a flash on the camera. I heard they are planning on adding these things though.

As far as jailbreaking I don't know anything about that. In my opinion you would be better off just registering with Itunes and not voiding out your warranty. The warranty with my Iphone has been really helpful. I have broken three of them and since there wasn't any physical damage they replaced them each time for free. If it's jailbroken you won't be able to get it replaced.
    Update to the 3.0 software. There's a lot of improvements. picture messaging is one of them. I haven't had a phone that lets you forward texts yet. That would be a cool feature. I know you can do it with MMS on most phones tho. DOn't know about the iphone with the new update.