User Tag List

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 ... LastLast
Showing results 61 to 75 of 92

Thread: Soulja Bitch..."Racist Tirade on Twitter"

Battle Record
    12-1

Re: Soulja Bitch..."Racist Tirade on Twitter"

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar Augustus™ View Post
    yet soulja boy types cracker on twitter and its worth 4 pages of decision on RB. its fucking Twitter, and he's like what 18 20 at the most he's not some grown ass man who should no better who has a nation audience on his twitter account. Hell WHITE PEOPLE were calling for Jamie Foxx's head not long ago for mentioning shit that actually looks like is happening with Molly Cyrus I think the reactions are about even.
    Exactly. People say blacks are sensitive but it makes nation-wide news when someone on Jamie's show call her white. Jamie says Miley has big teeth, and it's all over Fox news. Wtf?

. .And blacks are too sensitive? smh.
    Last edited by Chris Black; July 5th, 2009 at 03:37 PM
    Hence Forward
    axis powers

Close To The Wrath Of God Brother Blue Collar's Avatar
    Battle Record
    8-9

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Black View Post
    Exactly. People say blacks are sensitive but it makes nation-wide news when someone on Jamie's show call her white. Jamie says Miley has big teeth, and it's all over Fox news. Wtf?

. .And blacks are too sensitive. smh.
    cracker.
    I believe i'm making some good music, please just wait for me

[sc]https://soundcloud.com/hood-society/what-you-fear-featuring-a-cas[/sc]

Battle Record
    14-18
    Awards OM HOF PC HOF

yet soulja boy types cracker on twitter and its worth 4 pages of decision on RB. its fucking Twitter, and he's like what 18 20 at the most he's not some grown ass man who should no better who has a nation audience on his twitter account. Hell WHITE PEOPLE were calling for Jamie Foxx's head not long ago for mentioning shit that actually looks like is happening with Molly Cyrus I think the reactions are about even.
    okay it wouldn't be 4 pages without all of the joke posts and people just saying they don't give a fuck, and it isn't fair to say that only and all white people felt that way, because the fat of the matter is they didn't, and i'm sure that the white race was NOT alone. The point is it isn't white people who are blowing this shit outta proportion it's the blacks, talking about if the races were rearranged. There's one too many "ifs" in that situation.

And CB Fox news is racist as hell man, everyone knows that. They're probably the most biased news network in the history of broadcast.
    Last edited by Truth Iscariot; July 5th, 2009 at 05:13 PM

AI

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You've Earned a Custom Title! P. Muhfucka's Avatar
    Battle Record
    0-1

lol Miley Cyrus = Disney's new whore.

Anyways, wtf. at racism in here..

Battle Record
    37-19
    Awards 25+ Wins

Quote Originally Posted by Αλήθεια View Post
    okay it wouldn't be 4 pages without all of the joke posts and people just saying they don't give a fuck, and it isn't fair to say that only and all white people felt that way, because the fat of the matter is they didn't, and i'm sure that the white race was NOT alone. The point is it isn't white people who are blowing this shit outta proportion it's the blacks, talking about if the races were rearranged. There's one too many "ifs" in that situation.
    And i'm sure black people weren't the only ones who felt like What Don Imus said was out of line and not all black people felt that way whats your point? Yes some black people are really sensitive about race and to an extent because of the era they grow up in you can't blame them, but you know what a lot of white people are really sensitive about race too. Stop acting like shits different when white people do the same shit.
    Why didn't y'all delete my ugly ass sig while I was gone?
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    12-1

And CB Fox news is racist as hell man, everyone knows that. They're probably the most biased news network in the history of broadcast.
    It wasn't just Fox. My point remains. The same people who told Blacks to ignore racism were the first to say something about this. It's retarded.
    Hence Forward
    axis powers

Battle Record
    14-18
    Awards OM HOF PC HOF

IDC if things are different, i personally wouldn't know the inner-workings of white society, I just go by what i know, and almost EVERY black person i know is just overly sensitive when it comes to race. and the majority of blacks on this site are the same. That's all i'm saying, if you don't agree, oh well.

AI

Battle Record
    0-1

LOL why don't we just say whatever we want without everyone getting their fucking prickly queer ass feelings hurt? Damn it, I say Cracker, Nigger, Wetback, etc. shit, they are just words. This world is becoming a fucking constant like queer-ish state of mind. It's like when your in grade school and someone calls you Gay, but now, people just fucking lose their minds and start crying and whining like it'll make them stop. Shit, people would keep going too..

doesnotexist

Quote Originally Posted by Humphrey Bogart View Post
    lol i was doing homework early this morning, and it reminded me that cracker is also a computer term.

mic is a cracker.

possible is a cracker

hosea is a cracker

vanja is cracker

chris is a cracker

kris is a cracker

i'm a cracker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
    as in "crakcing" into shit? hacking?

lol i wish i could hack into shit!

Battle Record
    37-19
    Awards 25+ Wins

Quote Originally Posted by Αλήθεια View Post
    IDC if things are different, i personally wouldn't know the inner-workings of white society, I just go by what i know, and almost EVERY black person i know is just overly sensitive when it comes to race. and the majority of blacks on this site are the same. That's all i'm saying, if you don't agree, oh well.
    Well say what you mean when you say blacks are racially sensitive it comes off as if you're saying ALL black people are racially sensitive which is not true, if all the black people you know are that's an entirely different story.

Edit: And if i remember correctly a member of this board repeatedly tried to get Marv banned for typing cracker

Battle Record
    0-1

Well say what you mean when you say blacks are racially sensitive it comes off as if you're saying ALL black people are racially sensitive which is not true, if all the black people you know are that's an entirely different story.
    Word. You can't sum up a whole race by people you know. Unless you've been to.. Africa...North America..South America...Asia...Europe...Australia... and Your Mom's House and met every SINGLE person there, you won't be able to say that. Plus, that's stereotyping, like saying "Black people love KFC".

Battle Record
    14-18
    Awards OM HOF PC HOF

The KFC's of NC suck....Popeyes ftw

AI

Battle Record
    12-1

Bullshit stereotypes. Simply saying all the people you come across, as a race, are the same, itself is ridiculous and has to be a lie. Wtf? I could never feel comfortable with even saying "almost EVERY white person I know is. . ."

That whole sentence is ridiculous, no matter who says it and what race is throw in it.
    Hence Forward
    axis powers

Battle Record
    37-19
    Awards 25+ Wins

Bullshit stereotypes. Simply saying all the people you come across, as a race, are the same, itself is ridiculous and has to be a lie. Wtf? I could never feel comfortable with even saying "almost EVERY white person I know is. . ."

That whole sentence is ridiculous, no matter who says it and what race is throw in it.
    He's trying to back out of the stupid statements he made slowly good job cutting off his escape route. Splendid job good sir!

doesnotexist

sometimes it works with whole groups. like say "most israelis don't wonna hand israel over back to arab control"

see :P