User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 16 to 21 of 21

Thread: Transformers revenge of the fallen (360,PS3)

Version 2.0
    Battle Record
    21-8

Re: Transformers revenge of the fallen (360,PS3)

Quote Originally Posted by RXL View Post
    you gotta be retarded...

hands down, no excuse...

but whatever

it's not even about taste...your fucking with peoples cash flow...

this game sucks big dick...

you have to leave your finger on the R2 Button to stay in vehicle mode?..

the graphics are ugly...and proportion is all wrong..the way the story is told is retarded..

the flying mechanics are horrible.....your a jet going full speed but running into a building slows you down?...

Wolverine might be like God of War...but Transformers is a lot like the first game..and that sucks dick..

and since when was being compared to a great game a bad thing?..
    I didn't compare them, I said wolverine is a bland ripoff.

I guess its all opinion in this then. Half the people who come in here havent even played the game they just say its bad because they read the IGN review. Which I'm not saying go out and buy this if your not interested in it. But giving it a chance like everyone did with the wolverine game. Which I'll take back what I said. No wolverine isn't bad or anything... I like both games equel.

Graphics ugly? They looked fine in HD to me.

Holding R2? 360's back buttons are more comfortable ..so doesn't count.

Flying mechanics, if everytime you smashed into a wall or building you died in the game it would've been a HELL of a lot worse.

Also you know why I won't compare it to anything? Because there arn't any games like this.

Don't have to call me any names or suggest I'm retarded or gay because I like a game, Y'know? An opinion is an opinion.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Was gone for a minute, but back this second.

Battle Record
    7-1

Quote Originally Posted by Critical-Strike View Post
    I didn't compare them, I said wolverine is a bland ripoff.

I guess its all opinion in this then. Half the people who come in here havent even played the game they just say its bad because they read the IGN review. Which I'm not saying go out and buy this if your not interested in it. But giving it a chance like everyone did with the wolverine game. Which I'll take back what I said. No wolverine isn't bad or anything... I like both games equel.

Graphics ugly? They looked fine in HD to me.

Holding R2? 360's back buttons are more comfortable ..so doesn't count.

Flying mechanics, if everytime you smashed into a wall or building you died in the game it would've been a HELL of a lot worse.

Also you know why I won't compare it to anything? Because there arn't any games like this.

Don't have to call me any names or suggest I'm retarded or gay because I like a game, Y'know? An opinion is an opinion.
    the graphics on my 42 inch plasma screen t.v were VERY ugly...yes..full 1080p.....native resolution for the ps3 obviously...

the graphics were bland....extremely boring..the only decent looking thing on the entire screen was the robot you were controlling..and that was it..

holding down a button just so you can remain in a certain position is annoying...regardless of "comfort"...

a giant multi ton robot smashing into a building...would kill it?..no...the robot would tear through the building...as in the movie...but apparently not in the game...again the physics are bullshit...

overall this game would get a 2 out of 5 from me...barely..just because it has a multiplayer aspect..

there are games to compare to this...the first transformers game..

and yes, you are retarded and gay..

Version 2.0
    Battle Record
    21-8

mhm whatever, Done talking with you. Your a troll who thinks if somebody doesn't agree with them they're wrong. Again never said the game was perfect or even close. Its not like they were going to put years into development for a movie tie in game. I'm a transformers fan. Find it enjoyable enough. You don't like it okay thats good for you. I was stating my opinion not a fact.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Was gone for a minute, but back this second.

Battle Record
    7-1

lmao@calling me a troll...is that you dom?..

and no, your opinion on transformers is retarded..plain and simple...you don't have to eat shit to know it doesn't taste good...

you can have your opinion on Wolverine...ill even agree with you that it's a rip off of god of war...

but since your done with talking to me i can say this..

anyone thinking about buying this game, DON'T.

thinking about renting this game?...if there is nothing else to do, rent, see, smell, touch, taste and fuck...then sure...go ahead and rent this....

Battle Record
    26-5

No demo released then?

Battle Record
    7-1

no demo released..