User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 16

Thread: Activity from the IJL Poets? (Important)

Banned
    Battle Record
    21-3

Re: Activity from the IJL Poets? (Important)

how am I not a poetry or topical head I've put together 2 of the last 3-4 topical collabs in IJL...as for poetry I am working on a poetry/topical piece with Wordz ah god that I haven't finsihed up yet..due to a busy life...so yeah...but you yourself know i"m always down to collab..as far as your attempts at getting a collab started they weren't the best as far as origanization goes..and clearly getting what you want to be done across to those who are participating...but yeah...I'll be back active and writing more in due time..i've just been busy as fuck not to mention I have a wedding i'm participatin in in a week, my b-days on the 29 which is a week away...and then the 4th of july plus other shit like court dates and everything..so yeah...there you go.

Battle Record
    37-7
    Awards Legendary Member PC HOF OM HOF PS Season champ SS HW Champion 25+ Wins
    I want to know who the active IJL poets are on the roster. If you aren't active, why are you still here?

Simply put, I've been let down twice now when I tried to initiate a poetry collaboration.

Either we get some good active poets here or I'm out. I've stood by IJL for a good long time however, the inactivity of the poetry side of this crew is very very demotivating.

These are the members who I considered to be part of the poetry section:

Ntalek: A greate guy....no longer really a poetry or topical head.

Jawn P: Not really an active poetry head, in IJL more for audio probably.

Tenebrific: A Poetry head once, but seems much more into the graphics side of things now.

Martyr: Good poetry head that I bought in but is inactive in IJL and just a name on the roster.

Truth: Good guy, just got back in IE but hasn't done anything for IJL.

However, as I have noted they haven't really done much for the poetry section.

IJL's poetry section right now is just me....which isn't good for collaboration purposes.
    Last edited by P. Mortuus; June 22nd, 2009 at 03:21 PM
    Kiss me through the camera lens.
    TNL

Battle Record
    24-7

^ You are overreacting, that's why people on this forum take shots at you, I did it to see if you'd still overreact. Soule, I have no beef with you - the only thing is the annoyance of letting you come back so many times only to have you do it again a week later.
    I have to disagree with IJL having the most talent on this forum, as a crew. The people you listed are good writers, but this is no where near the best crew on this forum. Honestly, Hence is; they are just the laziest as well.

Baron, last time I checked there's no rule that says I can't post in here because I'm in HH; actually I'm cool with a very large portion of this roster, I don't even have beef with Soule, I was proving a point.
    Also, you beat AI, we didn't? lol right, the member you just picked up lost a battle, there was a no-show; and a lot of the battles never got voted on. So people not voting reflects on our crew as writer's right? Wrong. Not to mention we have beaten AI. So, come down from your high horse please.
    ScytsoPhrenia
    CrazyDope

Put down the pebbles in my hand, climbed a ladder, put a brick right through your window.
    "You're gonna hear me out." Yeah, hear me out on this!

Soule

I actually, repped HH even when I made my little 'bored collectives' lol. So, no matter what.. I was loyal thoughout the months.

Battle Record
    37-7

Quote Originally Posted by SyaNidal View Post

Baron, last time I checked there's no rule that says I can't post in here because I'm in HH; actually I'm cool with a very large portion of this roster, I don't even have beef with Soule, I was proving a point.
    Also, you beat AI, we didn't? lol right, the member you just picked up lost a battle, there was a no-show; and a lot of the battles never got voted on. So people not voting reflects on our crew as writer's right? Wrong. Not to mention we have beaten AI. So, come down from your high horse please.
    I'm not on a high horse. I wasn't the one putting a crew down first. The reason I don't want you posting in this thread is the same reason I don't want soule to post, this is a discussion I need with other IJL members. I don't need a debate with half the members across the board. If I did, I'd put this in the lounge.
    TNL

Battle Record
    35-10
    Awards 25+ Wins

yeah i dont write poetry as much as I could, but i've been droppin stuff i wrote for school projects usually. im done school now so i have a lot more free time to do whatever i want. i always tell you guys i'll collab just throw a really abstract theme and I'll kill it. i've actually never done a poetry collab yet, just om's. it's just that i dont know if my writing style would fit with everyone else as a poet. when i write poetry, i write it almost in a way the readers dont understand the complete message. cause i want to hide my true feelings sometimes. some shit is pretty personal, you know.

im probably one of the more active heads in the crew. i dont usually post as always in the forum, but im always on rb checkin shit out.

right now I'm puttin IJL down in ABL.

can you believe nick is beating me, over some bullshit.

Soule

Well, all I'll say is. Don't leave. Stick with it until change occures. That's all I have on my mind. You've been plenty loyal to IJL for quite some time now, it'd be a bitch to see you transfer to HH or AI.

Battle Record
    24-7

I assumed this was the chat thread since I just followed a link and saw the random post by Soule. So I apologize for interfering with your crew work and assuming you were telling me I can't post in the IJL chat because of whatever was being said.

That said, peace and good luck getting your writers active again.
    ScytsoPhrenia
    CrazyDope

Put down the pebbles in my hand, climbed a ladder, put a brick right through your window.
    "You're gonna hear me out." Yeah, hear me out on this!

Battle Record
    37-7

If I wanted to leave for a different crew I wouldn't make excuses I'd leave. This isn't about that.

I have waited at least 2 months for 1 bloody collaboration to start, I wanted it to be an excellent one. One that would really put IJL poetry on the map....Instead I got nothing. Making me question why I'm even here.
    TNL

Soule

Well, the topical side of things is doing well. Just get the members motivated dude. I offered to post a verse for that collab and I'm not even IJL (yet) so... stick on 'em. Keep them inspired to write. You know how it can be for the kids these days. They just need a simple push.

Battle Record
    37-7

I shouldn't have to inspire them. I offered them a chance we can help each other make a very very high quality piece. Something on the calibre of What Absanti members did, po'ethics members did.....they should be inspired enough to do it.
    TNL

Battle Record
    37-7

Anyhow, I'm closing this so only mods can discuss this. I've had 2 excuses and even though both are great guys, I find no answers why neither of them could do anything for a colab that was open for 2 months if not more.

Smoka etc can question/answer in this thread only, thanks.
    TNL

Banned
    Battle Record
    21-3

well I said my piece and I WILL get more active on the poetry side OK sexy machod...

Hellavated
    Battle Record
    13-4

baron i think the leaders of each section need 2 talk and do a cut and re-roster for activity
    I.J.L Reppin
    Tatt And Blue Perhaps You Knew

Battle Record
    136-1
    Awards No Show LLL Season Champion FL Champion 100+ Wins

I can't disagree with how Baron feels to be honest...I've been just as frustrated watching him try to get a collab going and nothing happening...much like the audio side of the crew....I am supposed to be doing a track with Dox...dunno if he's even started writing...

and if I knew poetry I would've been done jumped on a collab, hell, I'll do one now just as a first shot to see if I can do poetry...it's not like I'm completely inept at it, I just haven't written anything close to a poem in a good 6-7 years

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.