User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Looking For a GFX Design

You've Earned a Custom Title!

Looking For a GFX Design

I'm nearing completion of a mixtape and i'm looking for a fresh gfx to go along with it... if anyone is up for it id great appreciate it... i will definitly give free advertisment for the person willing to create the gfx for the cd and actually prefer a small advertisement on the gfx its self... along with the sample demo will be spread through new york...

I would definitly need three designs... one for the jewel case slim cover front and back and the cd label itself... i also do have one picture that i would like in it... i'm lookin for creativity on the rest of it..

I will supply the picture and the tracklisting to anyone interested... i have about 100 cd rdy

Contact me through here or at:

vybeproductions@yahoo.com
    AIM: vybepro

Keepin' feedback simple and to the point so I can get to everyone ~

TRAX

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

BEATS

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    1-0

Re: Looking For a GFX Design

I'm in the UK but if you're on an email tip, this can be worked out easily.

For what you're asking, considering you're giving advertising, I'll do it for about $40 - chat about this in email.

I won't fuck about, it's my job. I know what I'm doing, I do it on the best software in the business - on top of the best hardware in the business, and for what you could make off 100 CD's with my art on, $40 is pocket change. For a look at what I'm capable of, you can talk to me through email and I'll talk you through things.

If you like the sound of it, get me at lawdmukk@gmail.com, or PM for address on MSN. Obviously I'm available on here as well, but business talk goes through email
    Last edited by Rah Gwahn; June 21st, 2009 at 02:08 PM

[Po'Ethics][Written Voices]

You've Earned a Custom Title!

Re: Looking For a GFX Design

thx for offering... but most the cds or gunna be free... alotta my people on the grind u kno... also i'm lookin for some to work for advertisement espeically in the tri state or at least northern east coast area since they will be distributed/handed out across NY... makes sense that person is close incase something bigger comes along for that person...

again thx for the offer... keep doing whut u love homie... skys the limit
    Keepin' feedback simple and to the point so I can get to everyone ~

TRAX

BEATS