User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: Where can I apply....

Battle Record
    25-2
    Awards 25+ Wins

Where can I apply....

To become a Mod around here? The work being done in the 'Front Lines' forum is fuckin disgraceful, nah, fuck that, it's basically non-existent. There are battles that are like a month old with no votes, there are battles that need to be locked, ppl that should have been DQ'd etc...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

..Distinct Advantage..

Battle Record
    4-6

Re: Where can I apply....

dude you wont get modded in all honesty. you have to show something on this site before they'll consider modding you. there is no real application process that i'm aware of

Battle Record
    25-2
    Awards 25+ Wins

Quote Originally Posted by Raydeoh View Post
    dude you wont get modded in all honesty. you have to show something on this site before they'll consider modding you. there is no real application process that i'm aware of
    Oh, so what exactly do I have to show anyways? Do you know?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

..Distinct Advantage..

Battle Record
    4-6

activity nd loyalty to the site

Battle Record
    25-2
    Awards 25+ Wins

Lmao @ loyalty... I'm a rep this shit on the block B, throwin R'z ^ up, you down to put in some work for RB, scream at me.

..Distinct Advantage..

Good luck, I've been trying to get modded since 2002!

Battle Record
    3-2

there is no application process... we select mods... we are constantly watchin' members and know who's worth a shot... thanks for the interest, we'll keep you in mind... in the meantime, do what you can to help... vote a lot, leave feed a lot, if there's issues that need handled then contact the forum mod or a supermod...

Battle Record
    78-5
    Awards 75+ Wins

lmao @ this

There's battles with a month old with no votes? Then go vote
    Battles need to be closed and people DQ'ed? Then post it in I.R.

Simple as that..You shouldn't talk down on something you know nothing about
    RB OG Triple OG

Battle Record
    25-2
    Awards 25+ Wins

Quote Originally Posted by C.A.S. View Post
    lmao @ this

There's battles with a month old with no votes? Then go vote
    Battles need to be closed and people DQ'ed? Then post it in I.R.

Simple as that..You shouldn't talk down on something you know nothing about
    LMAO @ you thinking this shit is like a "science"...

No disrespect but I know exactly how forums work and shit because I've been a mod at plenty of sites back in the day. There's nothing to "know" about your job that any simple retard couldn't figure out in a minute.

Hey since YOU are the mod, how about you drop some votes? How about you do your job? There's fuckin kids running around swaying, feeding, freeposting and you aren't doing jack about it unless someone "serves" it to you in that thread. You guys need four moderators to sit around a thread and wait for people to bring the PROBLEMS TO YOU? What a joke.

P.S.

Don't take this shit to heart, I'm not trying to start beef with anyone, I'm just stating my opinion, aight.
    Last edited by Camoflawge.; June 19th, 2009 at 06:45 PM

..Distinct Advantage..

Battle Record
    78-5
    Awards 75+ Wins

Would you like me to spend hours going through every single battle in FL and reading through thousands of posts?

And yes, I do vote..That's why I have 100+ credits. I DO my job.

And no, no one said their was a "science" to being a mod or anything. You simply dont know what the staff is doing, so therefore dont know what you're talking about. The staff is doing a lot more than you would think of.

And no, it's not our job in FL as mods to go through every battle and be police about someone posting one freepost or shit. If there's a clear problem, then post it in IR. Yea I sometimes click on random threads and make sure everythings ok in that thread, but not every single one. We're their as mods to make everything run smoothly and handle problems. If there's not enough votes coming in on some battles, thats the FL battlers faults, not the mods.
    RB OG Triple OG

Battle Record
    25-2
    Awards 25+ Wins

Quote Originally Posted by C.A.S. View Post
    Would you like me to spend hours going through every single battle in FL and reading through thousands of posts?

And yes, I do vote..That's why I have 100+ credits. I DO my job.

And no, no one said their was a "science" to being a mod or anything. You simply dont know what the staff is doing, so therefore dont know what you're talking about. The staff is doing a lot more than you would think of.

And no, it's not our job in FL as mods to go through every battle and be police about someone posting one freepost or shit. If there's a clear problem, then post it in IR. Yea I sometimes click on random threads and make sure everythings ok in that thread, but not every single one. We're their as mods to make everything run smoothly and handle problems. If there's not enough votes coming in on some battles, thats the FL battlers faults, not the mods.
    Fair enough dude, maybe I haven't been here long enough... IMO from what I've seen so far though is some lack luster "modding". Whatever.

None
    Battle Record
    18-0

Last edited by Richard Parker; August 20th, 2014 at 12:09 AM

Battle Record
    6-0

Lmao!

Like the two previous posters stated...but in addition...

the only fault of the activity in that forum is the people that participate in that forum..everybody always wants to battle and shit, but no one ever wants to leave honest feedback in there..nobody ever wants to step up and be mature about it..this is the reason why that forum is "lackluster". WE AS STAFF cannot force you guys do vote, we cannot do anything out of the lines that is going to make us look biased in certain aspects. If you all wanna be lackluster, then the forum that you participate in is going to be lackluster...People that feel so passionate about degrading staff, should channel some of that energy into making a positive change..you would be surprised if you switched up what you were focusing on into something that actually means...I mean hell with the amount of typing you did just in this thread Camo, you could of left feed on at least 10 battles...but hey, what do we know, we dont do anything right? You been here a couple days, we been here more than a couple years, we still dont realize how our forums are ran..all I gotta say..