User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 36

Thread: 1 year in prison for raping a 4 year old!!!

Battle Record
    212-103
    Awards LLL Season Champion LLL HOF 200+ Wins

1 year in prison for raping a 4 year old!!!

I did not write this editorial, but the word needs to get out about this fucking piece of shit...the whole world needs to know his fuckin face and the injustice in Oklahoma...

David Earls was recently sentenced in McAlester, Oklahoma to one year in jail after he plead guilty to raping and sodomizing a little girl when she was 4-years-old. The one year sentence for the Oklahoma child rape case has been met with outrage by citizens.

David Earls received his one year jail sentence on May 13, 2009. His actual sentence was twenty years, but 19 were suspended. He is scheduled for release in September, 2009. That’s not even a slap on the hand for a man that admitted to raping and sodomizing a 4-year-old. He is alleged to have raped and sodomized the child’s 5-year-old brother, too, as well as forcing the brother to watch as he raped his sister.

According to the terms of his sentencing, David Harold Earls is to receive credit for time served in jail awaiting his trial. Does this make sense to anyone?

District Judge Tom Bartheld imposed the sentence, which also included two $500 fines and dismissal of a charge of performing a lewd act in the presence of a minor.

Defense attorney Tim Mills must be so proud of himself right now …. that’s one hell of a plea deal he accomplished. David Earls admitted guilt, managed to not have to face any charges in relation to the 5-year-old boy and got what amounts to a slap on the wrist for the rape of the 4-year-old girl.

This tragedy is the result of yet one more man dependent female allowing a cretin to be around her children. The 64-year-old Earls has been no stranger to criminal behavior and the court system. He served seven years in prison for assault and battery with a dangerous weapon. Rachel, the mother of the children, allowed Earls to move in with her when he received a medical parole release for cancer. She allegedly allowed him to sleep in the same bed with the children.

There has been tremendous outrage over Judge Tom Bartheld’s sentence. He defends himself by stating he merely accepted the plea agreement.

“I took a plea agreement,” he said. “The district attorney, child’s family, advocates and defendant all agreed to this, and I took the plea.”

The child testified in open court during a pretrial hearing. Earls was present. Before trial, prosecutors were trying to get the girl qualified to testify on closed circuit, a procedure to determine whether the child could discern between the truth and a lie, said Pittsburg County District Attorney J.B. Miller.

The judge did certify that the child could testify by closed circuit. But Miller said his assistants, a child advocate and her family feared she would freeze up and Earls could end up being freed. That’s when the plea bargain was reached — before the trial began.

Assistant District Attorney Miller had this to say:

We couldn’t keep her (the victim) in the chair long enough to get the questions out of her

We thought it was better to take a plea bargain to secure a conviction rather than risk not getting a conviction at all based on (the victim’s) inability to testify.

Attorney General Drew Edmondson said he is disturbed by the “lenient” deal. Gee, ya think?

Edmondson stated:

“There was a question in my mind whether there may have been other counts involving this victim that may not have been wrapped into the plea”

State Reps. Mike Ritze and Mike Reynolds today said Bartheld should be kicked off the bench for “gross neglect of duty.”

The legislators from Broken Arrow and Oklahoma City filed a bill that, if passed by the House of Representatives, would ask a state court to remove the judge from office.

“While it would be simpler and better if the governor or attorney general would step up and take this action, we have filed the resolution to ensure the process can move forward regardless,” Reynolds said in a statement issued by the House.

So this is how it’s done …. rape a child, then terrorize her further so she can’t testify, and the pedophile gets to live happily ever after. Another defense lawyer builds up a clientčle of high paying pedophiles that want the same sentence … David Earls one year sentence. Things that make you go hmmmm.

Bill O’Reilly, Fox News, has been caught up in the outrage and is doing all he can to rectify the most ridiculous sentence ever imposed on any living thing. While I’m not a big fan of Bill’s (too self serving too often) I applaud his effort to bring this case into the spotlight.

We must get serious about child predators; sentences should reflect our disgust at these miscreants preying on our most vulnerable in society.

We must also do something to stop parents from bringing home every John/Jane Doe they run across. They need it pounded into their psyche that if they can’t nurture and raise their own children, why do they expect a stranger too? We need to know the motive behind a person’s so called *love* for children, yet we don’t bother checking them out, because after all … “it can never happen to me’.

Well …. WRONG people. It can and will happen to you if you don’t start making your children your number one priority. If you can’t do that, then love them enough to consider adoption.

I hate admitting this, but right now I strongly feel that people should have to obtain a license to breed. Thanks, Generation X … or whatever you call yourselves.

What do you think of David Earls sentence?

Battle Record
    12-8

Re: 1 year in prison for raping a 4 year old!!!

word to O'Reilly...dude is a tool and a half, but props for bringing this out.
    this shit is ridulous

Battle Record
    10-3
    Awards LLL HOF

thats fucked.

his picture should be on the news in every state.. and they should say 'if you see this guy.. punch him in the face'

Battle Record
    5-3

once again.

this is when we need a real Frank Castle.
    Welcome to reality.

Battle Record
    12-18

only a year?

Battle Record
    5-3

once again.

this is when we need a real Frank Castle.
    Welcome to reality.

Battle Record
    12-8

no...

"if you see this guy...shoot him in the face."

...thats better

hopefully he'll be murdered in prison.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    3-1

He'll get his, people. He won't make it the whiole year in prison. He'll know the pain of rape and being sodomized. He'll also know if there's a hell. There's no such thing as justice in cases like these. You just have to put the man through hell then send him there, on some Event Horizon type ish.

Battle Record
    5-3

wassup with the generation x diss
    that faggot muthafucka isnt in my generation
    Welcome to reality.

Battle Record
    212-103
    Awards LLL Season Champion LLL HOF 200+ Wins

I swear...

And this ain't e-tough guy shit...

But if that EVER happened to my daughter...motherfucker better NEVER get released...
    EVER.

If he did, I'd kidnap and slow kill that fuck for days, if I could keep hiim alive that long.
    Torture would be too kind of a word for what I'd give a fucker that hurt my kid like that.

And I think, Kris, the Gen X diss was to the fuckers that brokered this fucked up deal, the prosecuters, the defense, the judge...

Battle Record
    3-1

I wouldn't consider that e-tough talk, BTK. You'd HAVE to do atleast that. The problem is, there ain't much more to do.

Battle Record
    5-3

Quote Originally Posted by Born To Kill View Post
    And I think, Kris, the Gen X diss was to the fuckers that brokered this fucked up deal, the prosecuters, the defense, the judge...
    yea, prolly to the defense attorney...
    wow@how retarded and backwards you have to be to have that job.

i wouldnt have dissed that whole generation tho...
    cuz generations before have done much worse.
    for instance, all the defense attorneys who used to defend the KKK during the civil rights era.

i know im makin too big of a deal of that one comment, so i'll just shush
    Welcome to reality.

You've Earned a Custom Title!

What could a 4 year old baby do for you sexually? Nothing. Thats just a horrible thing that actually happens to kids everyday. Imma post this pic everywhere. Prez

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You've Earned a Custom Title!

I did longer than that and i was hustling drugs. Prez