User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Questions

Questions

I just started an account here, but I've been checking the forums for a while and just finally got to read the rules today. I checked all over the forums for the questions I have but couldn't really find decisive answers for them, so I'll just ask here. They have to deal with the battles.

1. Is there any pre-requisites to voting on battles, or can I, somebody who just started an account today, go into the audio battle forums and vote with a breakdown explanation and have it count?

2. Sometimes when I go to the battle forums and the participants are giving the rules such as due dates and time limits, sometimes instead they just say House Rules. What are the house rules exactly?

3. I kind of got an idea for this one, but am I right in thinking that you need to listen to/post on other battles and include the links in your post when you participate in a battle?

4. The checking in process, it seems self explanatory but just to make sure: When you agree to battle somebody and they/you set up the thread, the check in is just to make sure both rappers are still down to battle right?

5. As you can see, I don't know a whole lot about the goings-on here, so any other advice/rules/unspoken laws I most likely don't know about are greatly appreciated

I really hate people Mic Dareall's Avatar
    Battle Record
    16-4

Re: Questions

1. you have to have a 100 posts to vote
    2. dont' know
    3. depends on which section of the site your talking about, it should be in the rules thread for that section
    4. pretty much
    5. dont' know

[YOUTUBE]9QCvMp0rSxU[/YOUTUBE]

Can I just post on any topic to count towards my 100 posts?

I really hate people Mic Dareall's Avatar
    Battle Record
    16-4

Pretty much but there are certain sections, for example the crews section, where posts in threads do not count towards your post count.

[YOUTUBE]9QCvMp0rSxU[/YOUTUBE]

Alright thanks

Battle Record
    3-2

actually, a while back in audio battles we changed our rule... all votes count but MUST be properly explained and/or broken down...

house rules is pretty basic... no biting, no feeding off your opponent, so vote swaying... a few other basic things...

most sections do require you to show that you've either fed or voted on another thread or two... so you post links before you drop your track...

check in is just that... yep I'm here, I agree to the stipulations...

anything else you'll kinda learn as you go... feel free to contact the mods of whatever section for questions...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by KeebRS_One View Post
    house rules is pretty basic... no biting, no feeding off your opponent, so vote swaying... a few other basic things...
    feeding off meaning listening to their verse first and then responding based off that? and swaying meaning bitching/offering rewards to vote for you?