User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: *Beef*Country's Bleeding*Beef*

*Beef*Country's Bleeding*Beef*

This is for the Country of FG and RB, some shit you might not understand because it's on FG.

Country, your nothing, so stop with the acting and gain some dignity bitch
    Melissa's always on your dick, when is time that she’s going to get off of it?
    About de-modding me, de-mod Vylint because you got a vote hardly(Gauntlet III)
    Now he’s the one joining the “Bandwagon“, but still posts daily on RB
    Might even be the cause of this site, but he’s admin so death’s a choice
    If his bitch starts crying over anything, then only those two get a voice
    Let’s ask Keeb, but it’s hard to believe that he can even speak when they chat
    Faggot asking for an ass whooping, but he’ll ask for Melissa to fuck his ass crack
    Sorry I’ve been contributing with the site, while your sitting on your ass every time
    And how the fuck LEB even accept him.. When he’s got the most simplistic lines
    You on my dick every time that I shine, complained when BMM got banned
    And you call me a free poster, when basically YOU JUST WORSHIP SPAM
    Like it’s in a can, I am not the only one on this site who’ll SAY FUCK COUNTRY
    And he claims he’s never in the mood, like Melissa in the bed and that’s monthly
    How the fuck are they a couple, when both only speak to each other on the internet
    So I see why your never getting respect, because your hoe is treating you like a pet
    And she’d be pimping you out until 2013, the year that Death finally graduates
    The only time that Melissa’s Country’s “baby” is if it’s going to be advocated
    Seems like you want beef, but you’ll just end up with some vegetables
    It’s like this kid was born in a trashcan, because all of his garbage is edible
    When your fucking a beast and a man, there’s not a time when you don’t suck
    You couldn’t be a country, so take out OURY, and you’ll see really what’s up

CUNT

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...ng-399789.html
    http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...rs-399520.html
    Last edited by Death's Last Breath; June 1st, 2009 at 09:20 PM

Battle Record
    0-2

Re: *Beef*Country's Bleeding*Beef*

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAA dude that shyt was great...mayn fuk em all dude...nothing against this site but these MODZ can eat my shyt...n fuk these lamez round here...dude i wanna colab on this shyt...im sick of tha poetry on this site...keep it pimpin or KILL YA FUKIN SELF...these pplz writingz puttin me to sleep homie...good flow....great conceptz (name dropz)...good vocab n shyt....good metaphorz n shyt...yeah this is some real FUK U SHYT...im diggin this!!! KEEP WRITING THAT SHYT BRUH!!!

yo RTF on my dropz homie!!!
    I cannot list all of my best lines inside this signature
    because they number in the tens of thousands.

Already feeded one of your things or two I think so I got you already

Battle Record
    0-2

lol that shyt i put down there is generic...in i got bout 30 dropz...i aint new homie...
    I cannot list all of my best lines inside this signature
    because they number in the tens of thousands.

Battle Record
    112-23
    Awards FL Tag Champion AOTW 100+ Wins SAP Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Season Champion LLL Champion OM HOF

meh, not bad.. I can tell your not a battle rapper so I wont judge you as one. The only country I know was banned over here for something I think. Some of your lines, while good personals weren't really great hitting lines to make a reader say wow, just a basic diss line.. Id rather see you too go at it in an actual battle to see the outcome. Your best bet for this would have been to make it into a story type piece that disses him, that way you can get more freedoms to get away with not putting knock out punches and concepts every where. Overall, an okay diss open mic though but you could've come harder at somebody who troubled you enough to make you write one.

RTF

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...ng-399753.html
    カミノコトバ

up...