User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 18

Thread: "What If 2Pac Had Never Died?"

Battle Record
    11-5
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion Legendary Member Legendary OM OM HOF SS HW Champion LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted

"What If 2Pac Had Never Died?"

Born in Manhattan to the warmth and the passion that formed its attraction,
    He was always taught that his actions bore a reaction and warned what could happen
    If he ignored the commandments his mother had laid in front of his face.
    She was a woman who waged and governed against those that stood in her way.
    Before reaching that Troublesome age he succumbed to the stage taking up the front,
    Brazen in his run as gracefully he plunged into the role of Travis from Raisin In The Sun.
    The plays had made it fun before this hopeful youth had grown into a local crew,
    Which composed a troupe who spoke the truth he merely played as Roadie to.
    Before he broke into the vocal booth these folks would view somethin' within him,
    A hunger distilling in his lungs as he's spittin' about his humble beginnings.
    There was something just in his lyrics that captured the mean wrath of the streets,
    So it was saddening to see his first album release get so badly received.
    The thirteen tracks of which he'd crafted for weeks were then calmly discarded,
    But far from disheartened he started to target the Young Black Male he regarded his market.
    However the heart of the artist, nor his integrity, were called in for questioning,
    And sure of his destiny, this soon saw him effectively recording his next LP...
    ...In The Source it would get a three for its detailed and defined capers of crime,
    He'd made up his mind to title it "Troublesome 21" reflecting his age at the time.
    But his label declined the tabled design and later refused the name that he used,
    Before changing it to a statement which duly acknowledged his fanbase as it grew.
    This greatly produced sophomore effort of his engendered consecutive hits...
    ...The second of which he kept with tradition in lettin' his clique get in and spit!
    He had a restless persistance invested within him many other performers would lack,
    And was caught in the lab recording new tracks when he fell victim to a notorious blast...
    ...Hauling his ass from his hospital bed was the lone thought he'd got in his head,
    While his look of astonishment read as though one of his friends had wanted him dead.
    Though more phenominal yet was the way in which he stepped to the plate,
    And every effort was made in attending the state court where he contested his fate.
    But his pledge was in vain and petulance reigned as the guards led him away,
    To the cell that awaited while he dwelled on the weight of the sentence he faced.
    A pressing disdain was etched on his face the day he received that visit in prison,
    Barely takin' a minute to listen before his permission was given on his lifes biggest decision.
    With his signature written beside the page he'd unwittingly signed away his life that day,
    In blithe exchange for being bailed out the unsightly cage incarcerating his sprightly frame.
    That night he made a deal with the devil as he'd seen his potential freedom essential,
    He conceeded to pencil three monumental albums before their agreement was settled.
    But this tedious schedule ate him inside with the hatred he'd hide raping his pride,
    And it preyed on his mind how the thuggish cliché he provided was based on a lie.
    With impatient reminders pressed in his face over the mounting debts to be paid,
    It was suggested that they agree the rest of the payments,
    After a fight both were attending that day.
    But tempers were frayed between them both in a severe commotion when nearing home,
    Until a pristene Toyoya careering slowly would spear the moment he feared the most...
    ...Hearing close shots in succession he stopped for a second with a laconic expression,
    The bullets popped from the weapon burned with the hottest aggression,
    And brought about the loss of a legend.
    It's here I offer these questions after we've garnered the facts on his most arduous chapter,
    Was he a star or just captured in such high regard as a rapper due to his martyrdom factor?
    And had his depature come after, Pac had spoke on moving into acting roles its proven,
    So there would be no producing or hopes of music made for his own amusement.
    Biggie would have grown secluded as back at the time commercial rap was a crime,
    It seems laughable by the standards we find today,
    But BIG wasn't considered "The Greatest" until after he died.
    So with a Nas in decline and hiphop waiting still for a void that Jay could fill,
    Hov would now lack the same appeal, a major deal, and plethora of lines he'd later steal.
    If fate had yielded then there is the chance Eminem wouldn't fair in its plans,
    The totalitarian stance Pac shared with the Panthers,
    Meant Shady may have to spare us his rants.
    So where at we at, Death Row scarcely intact after Tupac leaving the fold,
    Bad Boy sees this a golden oppourtunity, seizing control of the mainstream as a whole.
    Nas is still steeped in old routine that he's known for,
    The Jay-Z beef is on hold.
    This means that if Hova HAD completed the fold as he was supposed,
    Rockafella would have been carried by Bleak on his own.

Nothing ever Changes...

- To Be Continued...

This was wrote for a topical league, I'll finish the ending another time, just looking for some early responses.

Peace!
    Last edited by Baron Mynd; May 23rd, 2009 at 07:44 AM

WORD P e r f e c t !

RESERVOIR GODS

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    41-15
    Awards 25+ Wins

Re: "What If 2Pac Had Never Died?"

yes
    let me take you to the movies.

Battle Record
    0-2

wow...mayn that was great...a very creative and well written concept...with a lil bit of history n some great insightz as well...idk what else to see...i just rele enjoyed readin this...i wanna see what this to be continued is all bout...good flow...great conceptz...great vocab(i didnt know some words)...not many metaphorz...but it didnt need metaphorz...that was awesome bruh...my fav lines are...

It was suggested that they agree the rest of the payments,
    After a fight both were attending that day.
    But tempers were frayed between them both in a severe commotion when nearing home,
    Until a pristene Toyoya careering slowly would spear the moment he feared the most...
    ...Hearing close shots in succession he stopped for a second with a laconic expression,
    The bullets popped from the weapon burned with the hottest aggression,
    And brought about the loss of a legend.

great fukin lines leading to 2 Pac'z death...KEEP WRITING THAT AWESOME SHYT BRUH!!!

yo RTF on any of my drops...
    I cannot list all of my best lines inside this signature
    because they number in the tens of thousands.

Soule

Hall of Fame.

This was a fucking sick storytell, and your flow/rhymescheme went so well through the entire piece. Nothing went off pace, you continued an entertaining read. I never got bored. Some interesting lines in this. Something I'd love to get on a second part of brother. Let me know when you feel like it's time to continue, I'll gladly write some shit.

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    4-4

i cant even begin to tell you how seriously good this is.

you blew this out the water completely.

perfectly.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT

Banned
    Battle Record
    12-11

wtf............................. u came out of no where with this awesome shit.... hall of fame str8 up this piece is great!!!!!!!!!!

Battle Record
    11-5
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion Legendary Member Legendary OM OM HOF SS HW Champion LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted

O.O

how do i nominate this for HOF?

R.C would be proud, young padawan.

- Ronnie

WORD P e r f e c t !

RESERVOIR GODS

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    14-6

u did your research on this an executed ur ideas nicely.. im not a big fan of OM's and topicals.. but this was nice read.. very well put together.. props.

DOPESPOTENTERTAINMENT
    "...bringing slavery back,since '06"
    [YOUTUBE]Bk77Z00AZE8[/YOUTUBE]

Thumbs up Re: "What If 2Pac Had Never Died?"

Very impactful...thoughtful..would be honored to have you write about me. Pac would be proud.
    My Lyrics Like Dro, Hit hard but Burn Slow

DVS Thangs

Battle Record
    11-5

Thanks man, I appreciate it..

WORD P e r f e c t !

RESERVOIR GODS

Battle Record
    10-18

Well considering who wrote this, there's no doubt in my mind that it would have strong flow/rhymescheme, this is to be noted. The read was most enjoyable, as I eat my crumpets and tea, I was able to divulge and thoroughly enjoy this. Imagery was good and the storyline was fully though-out, it was a solid read comrade.
    Goodjob.

.Major League Gaming.
    XBOX 360 GT: COF Nightmare

I enjoyed the whole piece.

Battle Record
    24-7

That was overall one of the best things I've read in a while. The entirety of the storyline is so nice, along with the usage of so many Pac references that were put together and worded perfectly. Emotion was strong on this, very descriptive and the imagery was pretty on point. The rhyme scheme was probably my favorite part of this piece, and the ending bringing up what the possibilities were if Tupac hadn't died, sick.

Do me a favor, hit up my new piece "She's so Music"
    http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...ic-400204.html
    ScytsoPhrenia
    CrazyDope

Put down the pebbles in my hand, climbed a ladder, put a brick right through your window.
    "You're gonna hear me out." Yeah, hear me out on this!

None
    Battle Record
    18-0

Last edited by Richard Parker; August 20th, 2014 at 09:13 AM

Battle Record
    11-5

Is this piece up on the Frontpage?

Shouts to Richard Corey and Rikoshay.

WORD P e r f e c t !

RESERVOIR GODS