User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 17

Thread: Nature Of The Threat.

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    10-2

Nature Of The Threat.

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/TCTo6qZeNFc&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/TCTo6qZeNFc&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

Now, Ras Kass was kickin' some real shit on this. And all of this is mainly true, for the most part. He must of been doin' some research on this. What are your opinions on this subject? About the white race really bein' the nature of the threat of America and history. I'm white but I respect Ras Kass' views from this song.

Battle Record
    5-3

Re: Nature Of The Threat.

this has been debated since the day it was dropped.
    countless threads and "debunks" and "approvals" and so on.

i seriously doubt you'll get a civil conversation about this subject in this forum. Too many self proclaimed historical masterminds.

i think the overall agreeance is, some of it is true, but alot of it is over exaggerated, or misinterpreted by him for the sake of dramatic flair, and shock.

as a song, it's coo...
    rass kass has always been off beat, but its just a lil too "extra" offbeat for my tastes in this joint
    Welcome to reality.

Battle Record
    5-3

but do i agree that the white man is the "nature of the threat"?

no...
    i feel that evil, ignorant, selfish, manipulative people are the nature of the threat. There just happens to be alot of them throughout history who are "white". Mainly due to how history was dictated, and what regions of the world actually kept track of there history. The civilizations that were the largest were capable of leaving behind more historical data. History is written from the perspective of the man with the the highest technology.

Melanin doesnt doom someone either way. Dark or light.

There is no special juice in white skin that makes them evil. Just like there is no special juice in brown skin that makes them match whatever stereotype is tacked on them in a particular day

It's stupid to think white people are evil, but think a black person can achieve anything they put there mind too. That mindset contradicts itself scientifically, and socially. That's why i can't get down with the "black power types"...
    Cuz they are shooting themselves in the foot with that dumb ass mindstate that shits on itself.
    Welcome to reality.

wow first time i've heard this track. i love it, its more refreshing than a sick cannabis verse.

anyways, i'm with kris, to say that whites are the problem won't get humanity anywhere. right now, at this day an age, civilization as a whole has come a long way and its inevitable that such things as the rule of law, and human rights will be cemented in the international system, and countries will work together to up the living standards by developing all economies in the world, and hopefully come to a time when theres really no poverty anymore.
    microbandits.com - new track up daily

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

made by a good friend o' mine

Battle Record
    20-6

i might as well say arabs or jews are the problem and get a million people to agree. Shouldn't be that hard right? IT's a good song. I don't really fuck with Ras Kass, but it's okay. The opinion, like Kris said, is just too out there for me. I'm not a fan of the new Black Panther party either. Anyone, no matter the color, can be evil.
    Always Impervious an Axis Power.

Supermod Me.

Battle Record
    10-2

Quote Originally Posted by Kris Cain View Post
    but do i agree that the white man is the "nature of the threat"?

no...
    i feel that evil, ignorant, selfish, manipulative people are the nature of the threat. There just happens to be alot of them throughout history who are "white". Mainly due to how history was dictated, and what regions of the world actually kept track of there history. The civilizations that were the largest were capable of leaving behind more historical data. History is written from the perspective of the man with the the highest technology.

Melanin doesnt doom someone either way. Dark or light.

There is no special juice in white skin that makes them evil. Just like there is no special juice in brown skin that makes them match whatever stereotype is tacked on them in a particular day

It's stupid to think white people are evil, but think a black person can achieve anything they put there mind too. That mindset contradicts itself scientifically, and socially. That's why i can't get down with the "black power types"...
    Cuz they are shooting themselves in the foot with that dumb ass mindstate that shits on itself.
    Word. I was thinkin' the same. I mean, yeah some of it over exagerrated and some of it is true. But like you said, you still can't blame one race, people ect ect on bein' a burden or something. That's like Hitler and the Holocaust thinkin' Jews were the reason for losing WW1 and other reasons. Basically, just found someone to hate. I don't think it's any one selective race that causes bullshit in world.. so I'm with you, Zed abd Daz..

Back at it like an addict Dre Mack Musick's Avatar

the civil wars in africa ....blk ppl can b evil 2

IMO everyone has evil tendicies
    GRINDHOUSE SHUN!
    Hoe'n Ya Life(Diss to -Key-)
    [SOUNDCLICK]9991677[/SOUNDCLICK]
    [YOUTUBE]esNW3doH-0U[/YOUTUBE]
    ---- My Fam ----
    That Guy - That Guy ft. 45th

Battle Record
    10-2

Word. There was a Holocaust in Africa like 2 years ago.

Battle Record
    20-6

lol@ two years ago. To my knowledge, there's one going on now.
    Always Impervious an Axis Power.

Supermod Me.

doesnotexist

ras kass is one of the best lyricist eva

Battle Record
    5-3

"albanism apparently was a sin to the original man... african/
    so the mutants traveled north to the equator.... the first race haters/"

umm...

wouldn't the "original man" be the first race hater if they considered white skin a sin?

thats why i have a dispute with the way he laid out the lyrics. He jumbles up stuff, and kinda throws hypocrisy in there in some parts, to try and force his point.
    Welcome to reality.

Awards Haiku Season Champion

But I do think about this song every Thanksgiving...
    ArtificialIntelligence

TNL
    ps... abi punchlines are played

doesnotexist

Quote Originally Posted by Kris Cain View Post
    "albanism apparently was a sin to the original man... african/
    so the mutants traveled north to the equator.... the first race haters/"

umm...

wouldn't the "original man" be the first race hater if they considered white skin a sin?

thats why i have a dispute with the way he laid out the lyrics. He jumbles up stuff, and kinda throws hypocrisy in there in some parts, to try and force his point.
    not easy to make everything rhyme without bullshitting here and there haha

plus back then he was basing alot of this shit off afrocentric books like the Isis papers which bsicly calls white people albino mutants lmao

here is some of the uhh...."wisdom"...inside this guys book

Welsing has been criticized for promoting an overtly racist ideology. In The Isis Papers she postulates that white people are the genetically defective descendants of albino mutants who had been forcibly expelled from Africa.[3] Welsing proposes that, because it is so easy for pure whiteness to be genetically lost during interracial breeding, light-skinned peoples developed an aggressive colonial urge and their societies dominated others militarily in order to preserve this light-skinned purity. Welsing ascribes certain inherent and behavioral differences between black and white people to a "melanin deficiency" in white people:

"On both St. Valentine’s Day and Mother’s Day, the white male gives gifts of chocolate candy with nuts…. If his sweetheart ingests "chocolate with nuts," the white male can fantasize that he is genetically equal to the Black male…. Is it not also curious that when white males are young and vigorous, they attempt to master the large brown balls, but as they become older and wiser, they psychologically resign themselves to their inability to master the large brown balls? Their focus then shifts masochistically to hitting the tiny white golf balls in disgust and resignation — in full final realization of white genetic recessiveness"

She has also been criticized for claims that black male homosexuality is consciously imposed on the black man by the white man to destroy the black family, that black homosexuality is a sign of weakness and that homosexual patterns of behavior are simply expressions of black male self-submission to other males in the area of sex, as well as in other areas such as economics, education, entertainment, labor, law, politics, religion, and war.

*DEADED*
    Last edited by doesnotexist; May 21st, 2009 at 11:50 AM

Battle Record
    5-3

Quote Originally Posted by Vanja View Post
    not easy to make everything rhyme without bullshitting here and there haha

plus back then he was basing alot of this shit off afrocentric books like the Isis papers which bsicly calls white people albino mutants lmao

here is some of the uhh...."wisdom"...inside this guys book

Welsing has been criticized for promoting an overtly racist ideology. In The Isis Papers she postulates that white people are the genetically defective descendants of albino mutants who had been forcibly expelled from Africa.[3] Welsing proposes that, because it is so easy for pure whiteness to be genetically lost during interracial breeding, light-skinned peoples developed an aggressive colonial urge and their societies dominated others militarily in order to preserve this light-skinned purity. Welsing ascribes certain inherent and behavioral differences between black and white people to a "melanin deficiency" in white people:

"On both St. Valentine’s Day and Mother’s Day, the white male gives gifts of chocolate candy with nuts…. If his sweetheart ingests "chocolate with nuts," the white male can fantasize that he is genetically equal to the Black male…. Is it not also curious that when white males are young and vigorous, they attempt to master the large brown balls, but as they become older and wiser, they psychologically resign themselves to their inability to master the large brown balls? Their focus then shifts masochistically to hitting the tiny white golf balls in disgust and resignation — in full final realization of white genetic recessiveness"

She has also been criticized for claims that black male homosexuality is consciously imposed on the black man by the white man to destroy the black family, that black homosexuality is a sign of weakness and that homosexual patterns of behavior are simply expressions of black male self-submission to other males in the area of sex, as well as in other areas such as economics, education, entertainment, labor, law, politics, religion, and war.

*DEADED*
    WOW.

no words.
    Welcome to reality.

Battle Record
    7-1

lmmfao@that wow..