User Tag List

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 14 ... LastLast
Showing results 46 to 60 of 235

Thread: Lakers v. Denver Breakdown

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    0-1

Re: Lakers v. Denver Breakdown

Im a lakers fan and Portland fan and im not from either cali or portland nigga...am i bandwagon fan? no. If when the celtics got the big 3 i suddenly became a huge celtics and forgot all about them then perhaps you'd have a point..seriously some of you are so fucking dense.

Ruckus - His foot was on the line...dont be a bitch cause they are playing the lakers. It wasnt arguable AT ALL...blatantly touching it

After watching the game fully im suprised none of you are crying about kobe pushing oer k-mart after that play. haha if k-mart was a bitch like ron artest i guarantee all of you would of been up in here saying how cheap that shit was.

To conclude, it has been a poor 2 days for 98% of this board. First the "cavs will definintly sweep" and then the nuggets will win and 5 and watch out for a blowout in game one. You officially no sweet fuck all, cheers.

Battle Record
    0-1

Quote Originally Posted by Codename: Thee Ruckus View Post
    shut the fuck up.. it was arguable that he didnt step on the line. If the refs would'va called it that would have been a horrible call. In the end it didnt matter but Im looking forward to tomorrow.... The Lakers just got away with this game. And I dont think Melo will drop 39, but Kobe wont drop 40 again either. This is gonna be a hell of a series
    Why the fuck wont Kobe drop 40 again? lmao...

The Zen Master.
    Battle Record
    9-4

Quote Originally Posted by Raydeoh View Post
    Kobe actually shut Chauncey down for awhile. but Melo was scorching Ariza somem fierce. so idk wat Phil Jackson is going to do about those matchups. cuz he needs 2 Kobe's for Chauncey nd Melo combined. nd holy shit at Mo Williams buzzer beater he jst hit
    shut Chauncy down for the first half. then Phil switched him to Carmelo n melo. Ariza was out of place at times but some of those jumpers melo was hittin were unreal.

Battle Record
    4-6

yeah he was definitely on fire

Battle Record
    8-2

denver evened the series..

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    37-19
    Awards 25+ Wins

it should be fun to see what happens in Denver not a lot of teams can run with Denver in Denver
    Why didn't y'all delete my ugly ass sig while I was gone?

Battle Record
    10-3
    Awards LLL HOF

the lakers will steal one in denver though..

Fuck Yo Punch Nigga! Stevie Steez's Avatar
    Battle Record
    1-1

fuckin games so inconsistant its jus a tossup who gonna win the next game..i believe nuggets got the firepower to beat lakers for the series but it might not happen...yall know how media portraying that whole 23 vs 24 kobe n lebron shit...i would have a laugh if lakers dont advance

Battle Record
    32-11

Quote Originally Posted by KAOS. View Post
    Rule - NBA all defensive first team every year of his career except once and he was on the second the other year...stfu
    lmao. i was pointing out ONE flaw that he has on defense. im not saying he's a piss poor defender.. smh. just because you make the first team doesnt mean you're perfect at it.. or dont have a weakness in it. kobe's bad off of screens, and it's something he needs to work on, imo. shit, watch the damn series.. it's still true.

Battle Record
    30-12

Quote Originally Posted by Nick. View Post
    the lakers will steal one in denver though..

You better hope so, because it's over if it goes back to L.A. 3-1.

Battle Record
    2-11

Quote Originally Posted by Baxter D. Wall View Post
    thats real
    Shunned since '01....

The Zen Master.
    Battle Record
    9-4

Quote Originally Posted by Baxter D. Wall View Post
    this is true, but i look for the lakers to take the next one. sorta like they did game 3 in houston. iunno why they ran sooo many plays for Gasol down the stretch n not Kobe. he was killing em. Melo is a beast on the offensive rebounds. thats prolly what won the game for denver.

Battle Record
    37-19
    Awards 25+ Wins

Quote Originally Posted by Hexzen View Post
    this is true, but i look for the lakers to take the next one. sorta like they did game 3 in houston. iunno why they ran sooo many plays for Gasol down the stretch n not Kobe. he was killing em. Melo is a beast on the offensive rebounds. thats prolly what won the game for denver.
    you better hope those Laker big men are in shape cuz running with Denver in Denver ain't easy

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar Augustus™ View Post
    it should be fun to see what happens in Denver not a lot of teams can run with Denver in Denver
    ^damn i didn't realize I had said that shit last night or when ever.
    Last edited by Caesar Augustus; May 22nd, 2009 at 05:57 PM

Battle Record
    0-1

All bad call talk aside, the lakers dominated that game. The nuggets were lethargic and uninterested for 20 minutes of the first half and then kleiza made some nice plays and billups did as well. I arent expecting no blowouts so both teams imo will always have a shot at the end of the game and last night the nuggets got a fortuitist play with that k-mart layup. They played well down the stretch though..n no one was expecting a sweep so it was going to happen. But meh, Kobe needs to attempt more shots in the fourth next game and the likes of ariza/brown/fisher need to stop doing crazy floaters after they've just made a nice play. Its like they get excited and want to do everything lmao. Phil Jackson will make the adjustments required, i arent sweating

Battle Record
    37-19
    Awards 25+ Wins

Quote Originally Posted by KAOS. View Post
    All bad call talk aside, the lakers dominated that game. The nuggets were lethargic and uninterested for 20 minutes of the first half and then kleiza made some nice plays and billups did as well. I arent expecting no blowouts so both teams imo will always have a shot at the end of the game and last night the nuggets got a fortuitist play with that k-mart layup. They played well down the stretch though..n no one was expecting a sweep so it was going to happen. But meh, Kobe needs to attempt more shots in the fourth next game and the likes of ariza/brown/fisher need to stop doing crazy floaters after they've just made a nice play. Its like they get excited and want to do everything lmao. Phil Jackson will make the adjustments required, i arent sweating
    The Nuggets should have won the first and yes after the First 20 mins the nuggets did control the game regardless of who was making shots they were in control. No the K-Mart lay-up wasn't "lucky" Nene made a great hustle play and a great pass and the zone D the Lakers was playing left K-mart wide open.