Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Showing results 16 to 30 of 40

Thread: Jada

Battle Record
    1-0

Re: Jada

Quote Originally Posted by Cabrera View Post
    ha...another hater
    there's thinking positive and then there's being arrogant. Don't be such a fool man!

Battle Record
    4-6

man you have to be able to take critiscm cuz honestly, that shit is far from great. no blend, no real effect to it. it's like a sig a noob would make on his first try

i do take criticism very well..imma humble dude...but when someone sits there and tries to call out your technique than do it..theres alot more than what the eye is beholding..as far as a noob?..man i see noobs making shit better than 85% of the work on here..cuz your also noobs...at the end of the day im defensive to my pride cuz thats wut i work with..im not gon sit here and explain every little thing i did..if someone feels they can than ill like to see it..in the meantime, theres just NO ONE who did do this piece, so take it for what it is..just like i said on other sites...not every sig needs to be flooded with brushes...u guys seem to have a 1 sided mind..not everyone uses the same techniques...theres alot of technique i used that someone isnt gonna pick up just lookin at it..

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

i mean..i hope you know that photographers even have technique they have to obide by...that doesnt make there shit easy to do...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    1-0

Quote Originally Posted by Cabrera View Post
    i do take criticism very well..imma humble dude...but when someone sits there and tries to call out your technique than do it..theres alot more than what the eye is beholding..as far as a noob?..man i see noobs making shit better than 85% of the work on here..cuz your also noobs...at the end of the day im defensive to my pride cuz thats wut i work with..im not gon sit here and explain every little thing i did..if someone feels they can than ill like to see it..in the meantime, theres just NO ONE who did do this piece, so take it for what it is..just like i said on other sites...not every sig needs to be flooded with brushes...u guys seem to have a 1 sided mind..not everyone uses the same techniques...theres alot of technique i used that someone isnt gonna pick up just lookin at it..
    Man, Im sorry but if you did try then you failed. There is a complete room for improvement, it's not the worst ever but it isn't good.

The whole picture of Jada standing in front of a burning building isn't creative at all, you say how it was hard to make; that doesn't mean it's good. It just looks subpar because it lacks creativity. It isn't fine tuned and simplistic, it's unoriginal. Your own stamp looks like it's just been placed anywhere in a colour that doesn't suit, "Caught to by the Creativity of..." Just makes yourself seem somewhat foolish because it isn't creative.

It might be better that other noobs, but that doesn't mean it's good. When I, as a neutral, look at this, all I see is three seperate pictures, each on top of eachother and the background blurred a bit, Jadakiss smooth to stand out and then for your name tag it looks like you used one of the generic fonts straight from photoshop. I can accept that, but a rapper in front of a burning building? That is far from creative, man,

Im through hating because it gets nobody nowhere. Your arrogance may help yourself in the long run, but here you do need to work on your creative aspect before you can boast on your own piece. Just because you like it doesn't mean anyone else does.

Don't hate now, and call me a hater, Im stating fact what most of the legitimate members on this site will see when they look at this. It's sans creativity.

Battle Record
    1-0

Sans Creativity haha, dope. Yeah that's all I have to say too. I've been doing this shit for years, and it doesn't matter what techniques you used because we can't see them. It's a sig, not a salary. Stop fighting to prove something that nobody gives a shit about. Your arrogance won't help you in the long run either, trust me I've been there. Look at some of my oldest threads in here and you'll see I have been just as defensive as you in the past, except it got me nowhere. There are always people better than you, and there are always people you can learn from. When you realise that, and become humble, then you'll start to get good comments from us because your own ignorant hangups will turn into creativity and talent.

You can either take my word for it or you can keep being just another average sig maker.

[Po'Ethics][Written Voices]

Battle Record
    1-0

And also, I'm not saying use brushes. It's good that you haven't, I was always one of the first on here to deny brush presets as a way of making good sigs. At the end of the day, you seem misinformed about who's giving you this advice.

I've been to college for this shit, in my interview for getting in, I used a few sig examples that I'd made over 3 years ago now. I used full sized designs as well, flyer designs. I had a Corporate Identity in my 'folio that the lecturers had seen in the street.
    I've studied Graphic Design, Typography, Photography, and pretty much everything under those headings as well. I've got certificates. I'm credited as one of the best Young Designers in my city, by way of competitions that I've entered, some won. I've made everything from elaborate T-Shirt prints to Birdhouses with my work painted on them. I've been making sigs on this site and others since 2002. I've modded this forum. You yourself credited me as 'the person to come to' for real design needs. Do I need to say anymore?

Take some advice: Take some advice.

[Po'Ethics][Written Voices]

being arrogant would mean that i feel superior to everybody...which i dont, nor ever said i was superior to everybody so lets str8 that up now..and james?..i actually like this debate, great mental workout..

hol up lol i myself said u were the one to go to?!..damn i must smoke too much to realize that one, but yo

something said:
    m through hating because it gets nobody nowhere.

glad you admitted that..also read arrogance...im not better than anyone of u guys on here..

Battle Record
    4-6

listen, post the stock up, nd the psd or render or watever of Jada, nd i'll do the shit

more than 1 stock man...u do the research

you want to have a stock battle instead..lets get this gfx section jumpin man..i dont think this should be the deadest spot on here

Battle Record
    14-6

I like it.. it might look plain.. but i can see all the blend work and how well its put together.. he did a great job.. not flashy,but it looks real.. props on this.. the street,the burning houses and jada are all different render'd pics.. he blended them well.. imo.

DOPESPOTENTERTAINMENT
    "...bringing slavery back,since '06"
    [YOUTUBE]Bk77Z00AZE8[/YOUTUBE]

Battle Record
    4-6

now that i look at it i can see all of the shit you did. i still wudve liked to see more blend but...decent job

Battle Record
    1-0

Quote Originally Posted by Raydeoh View Post
    now that i look at it i can see all of the shit you did. i still wudve liked to see more blend but...decent job

Baaa,

Do you have some wool?

thanx for the luv ya.