User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 40

Thread: Jada

Jada

CnC

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Re: Jada

no feed?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    1-0

Quote Originally Posted by Cabrera View Post

CnC
    It seems fairly plain. Like, it doesn't really stand out. I don't know much about graphics, but from a neutral point of view I think it's one with room for a a lot of improvement. I don't like your own tag in there either, not so heavily anyway.

Battle Record
    1-0

It's because there's no point to the image. It's not saying anything, so it just looks like a dude looking mean in front of a burning house. And it wasn't really brought to us by any train of creativity. I mean it's a guy in front of a burning house, how creative can it be?

As for Pex Designs, all I see is a tiny photograph with stock text on. So unless you design with your miniature camera, you need to advertise your name a little better. Think about more quirky things, anybody can do just this. This image says nothing, and although it looks relatively clean and in focus, there's still nothing about it that I'm going to leave the thread with.

Just some advice, take what you will from it.

[Po'Ethics][Written Voices]

This shit is fucking sick.

Battle Record
    1-0

CnC
    Upon further review I think I realise why it looks so plain, is because it looks so easy to do. I have never done any graphics and Im a novice on photoshop so I think I could make something like that. Practise makes perfect if you're just starting out though brother.

than accomplish it..dont talk and do..show me how easy this is..show me...i came and shown my work..simplicity at its finest..being simple is one thing, making it look clean is another..

Battle Record
    1-0

than accomplish it..dont talk and do..show me how easy this is..show me...i came and shown my work..simplicity at its finest..being simple is one thing, making it look clean is another..

All Im saying is, this looks too simple and that means you have a lot of ground for improvement.

Battle Record
    1-0

Then* accomplish it. And he's already accomplished alot more than you by understanding that this ain't worth posting. This isn't simplicity at it's finest, and being clean is just technical know-how.

This is simplicity,
    http://www.sqsofttech.com/pfood/imag...ds_logo_tm.jpg
    http://weblogs.newsday.com/sports/wa.../nike_logo.jpg

They both have integrity and simplicity. The word you're looking for in your work is 'basic', because it's lacking integrity. Simplicity in design is only achieved when you don't strip away the message in doing so.

Come up with something impressive next time.

Bye bye black bird Poeta Demonio's Avatar
    Battle Record
    18-1
    Awards OM HOF PS Champion/IE Champion PS HOF PS Season champ Legendary PC PC HOF

I actually love it. It is my new favorite piece of graphic art... Can you send me the file so I can print it off and put it on my wall?
    AI

“ˇViva la Revolución!”

"Simplicity in design is only achieved when you don't strip away the message in doing so."

Yes Dr. Love...nonetheless its an attractive piece...

Battle Record
    1-0

"Simplicity in design is only achieved when you don't strip away the message in doing so."

I'm sorry the threepost, but says you. Don't start believing you have more talent than you actually do,

Your picture was rubbish and something that can be made by someone with talent in less than a minute, and it lacks creativity. I tried to be nice, man, but it's crap. It's one picture on top of another picture; where's the fun in that?

Battle Record
    1-0

A point-and-click disposable camera print of my anal grapevine is a more attractive piece.

ha...another hater

Battle Record
    1-0

I'm not even hating, I'm just shooting down your arrogance. Keep trying, your sigs look great!