Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 15 16
Showing results 226 to 233 of 233

Thread: New Eminem...Garbo

Battle Record
    7-1

Re: New Eminem...Garbo

Quote Originally Posted by OpieM View Post
    you might as well count the D12 albums then
    i honestly believe that's what i think went wrong with his shit lately...

i still believe he ghost writes/ghost wrote for all the members except proof...you know...cause he's dead..

doesnotexist

Quote Originally Posted by RXL View Post
    it's Eminem Presents....but it's not an eminem album...ahem...ok...

and i just felt like calling someone a cunt..
    its not lmao its not an official solo eminem album. its a compilation hes presenting of various shady artists....

you wont see that cd on his official solo discography, you'll see it with the compilations and mixtapes.

Battle Record
    7-1

Quote Originally Posted by Vanja View Post
    its not lmao its not an official solo eminem album. its a compilation hes presenting of various shady artists....

you wont see that cd on his official solo discography, you'll see it with the compilations and mixtapes.
    fuck you cripple!

doesnotexist

Quote Originally Posted by RXL View Post
    fuck you cripple!
    Fuck yea

*thrusts pelvis and the whole chair moves forward*

Battle Record
    7-1

a horror movie just popped into my head..

if i make money ill be sure to send you royalties..

Battle Record
    18-0
    Awards 25+ Wins

Quote Originally Posted by Vanja View Post
    No I AM fan, I like his frist 3 cd's alot.

This is not as nice as Eminem Show or SSLP or MMLP. It's jut not. He was on the very top of his game back then. I don't see wtf you guys are seeing in this album that's so amazing when it comes to his content or rapping. Some of the songs are super annoying and boring. I really tried to get into them too.
    the lyricism is there. I'm really feelin the concept. The story line. The creativity. To me from the start to Same Old Song And Dance is str8 crack. Then there's some hit or miss material scattered thru the album. Then from Deja Vu to the end the album is crack again. The middle is where I can see what you're saying about the random craziness. But I see how it fits the story line. The only songs that I really can't fuck with too much are Stay Awake and Must be the ganja... Even tho the production and hooks are still good. I felt like he shoulda tried a little harder on those.

doesnotexist

Quote Originally Posted by OpieM View Post
    the lyricism is there. I'm really feelin the concept. The story line. The creativity. To me from the start to Same Old Song And Dance is str8 crack. Then there's some hit or miss material scattered thru the album. Then from Deja Vu to the end the album is crack again. The middle is where I can see what you're saying about the random craziness. But I see how it fits the story line. The only songs that I really can't duck with too much are Stay Awake and Must be the ganja... Even tho the production and hooks are still good. I felt like he shoulda tried a little harder on those.
    well for whatever reason i just dont feel what youre feeling about these, alot of them sound mediocre as far as his rapping and content goes ..kind of boring to me. so to me you're overrating it. nowhere near the first 3 cd's. it just seems you really want it to be, but after some time you might change your view....or maybe i will (doubt it)...but for now hey opinions differ..what else is there to say.

Battle Record
    18-0
    Awards 25+ Wins

It's obviously a matter of taste. I definitely am not hyping it for myself. I was going around sayin how wack this shit was gonna be. I listened the first time was feelin it. And the more I listen to it the more I like it. This hasn't happened for me in awhile. The last time was probably the black album. I rarely come across albums that I wanna play over and over like this. I think I've listened like 4 times str8 thru so far. Yesterday me and a bunch of my musician friends listened to the whole thing in the stew. Musians are mad critical and these guys are not really into hip hop the way we are. They all thought the album was serious. It's rare to get an album that a bunch of musicians wanna sit down with their undivided attention to from start to finish. I'm definitely not alone thinking that this album is really sick. It's just a matter of taste I guess.
    Last edited by Opie M.; May 10th, 2009 at 08:44 PM