User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: XHydroFlameZ

You've Earned a Custom Title! MaiTreya :Air's Avatar

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Re: XHydroFlameZ

1up

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I really am the future MGthefuture's Avatar

I like the swing on this. Bass real laid back and swaggerific. The switch up is interesting i think. Just work on the sequence!

Keep it up homie.

MG THE M@#*%F'N FUTURE

WINNER of TheNext.TV "Making The Next Hit" 2007, Hosted By Lil' Wayne & Busy Bee!

Banned
    Battle Record
    1-0

Sounds like your new. I don't like it, but your new so its unlikely you're going to produce hot stuff from the get go. All I can say is listen to the pros. See how they compose there music. Change ups, hot melodies, everything. Jot some notes down in your head. Then go back and make a hot beat. Keep at it man.

Battle Record
    0-1

yea agreed with Palamoon on this one.. it really sounds like ya new, but don't worry bout that too much, you'll get better wit practice. The drums are pretty dul, and the melody is pretty basic. I'd work on getting some new sounds/drums, and most importantly, keep practicing

ehh..
    i liked ur other shit better
    jus keep doing ur thing

-
    -

SWAG!

Much Appreciated!

You've Earned a Custom Title!

wow. the first bass part was dope, thought it was gonna turn into a westcoast dre beat, but it turned into a 16-bit super nintendo racing menu song. how many beats did you make before this?
    I produce instrumental.

Contact
    for any questions

Battle Record
    45-8
    Awards Legendary Audio ABL Champion BOTW AOTM AOTW Legendary Member - Award Request Accepted

Now this isn't a completely random beat lol, the consistant lags of it with the illmannered placements, can't really say much about it other then the sequencing is really off and sounds incomplete
    Where the fuck was I fore they found me?
    Floatn in a meadow, dragonflies all around me
    Seeded in a ghetto, smokin cigarellos
    Stress oceans try to drown me
    Walking on water like when Christ did, glidin
    Mic in my plam like the trident in the hand of Poseidon

Quote Originally Posted by Super Ego View Post
    but it turned into a 16-bit super nintendo racing menu song.
    That was funny lol

Mhmm.

sounds like u just threw a bunch of stuf together.. i dont like this at all

You've Earned a Custom Title!

you probably fruityloooped this how thing. it has no rhythm. you need to spend more time on beats