User Tag List

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Showing results 46 to 60 of 174

Thread: dont believe I got uber paper?

Touch My Beard Extinctor Draconis's Avatar

Re: dont believe I got uber paper?

shit got real
    De Kapitein

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    4-2

Quote Originally Posted by Joell V View Post
    next saturday
    Oh shit.
    But...
    He can never touch her again

#BaseBoyz

Battle Record
    24-7

lol JV making a come up after Easter.
    ScytsoPhrenia
    CrazyDope

Put down the pebbles in my hand, climbed a ladder, put a brick right through your window.
    "You're gonna hear me out." Yeah, hear me out on this!

Battle Record
    4-2

& he's sharing with Speedy & me cause we're all brothers. I just so happen to be the shorter & less muscular one. But I still got muscles bitch, I'm just not ridiculously brollic.
    But...
    He can never touch her again

#BaseBoyz

Touch My Beard Extinctor Draconis's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vash™ View Post
    & he's sharing with Speedy & me cause we're all brothers. I just so happen to be the shorter & less muscular one. But I still got muscles bitch, I'm just not ridiculously brollic.
    and your also the darkest
    De Kapitein

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    10-20

Quote Originally Posted by JMont View Post
    you're delusional arent you?

why are you trying so hard to make yourself look so cool? you're arms are the size of a 15 year olds and your hands are veiny and boney like a females.

you're just a rich kid from santa rosa, who's spoiled to death by his rich parents, and you're such a nerd in your town, you have to come on the internet and try to make yourself into this badass.

you can't make threads saying you fingered an asshole because you thought it was a pussy, or you think jacking off is better than banging some chic, to saying shit like " i can walk around with 10 g's hanging out my pockets in public and nobodies fucking with me.

no shit nobodies fucking with you! everyone you're walking around is rich too, except they're not as fucking stupid as you... so instead they're all just staring at you, thinking, [rich]kids will be [rich] kids.

you're a fake. you've been spoon feed life on a silver platter. you probably live in a million dollar house in a gated community. you're parents own real estate, which will be passed down to you, and you'll never have to work a day in your life. by the way, it's clear you're rich as fuck when you think 300,000 dollars is cheap for a house, rofl. then you come on the internet and try and make yourself out to be some tough guy that's making hella money for himself when you've really just been spoiled your entire life. coming on here bragging about a watch your family got your for a present, flashing money like we should be impressed.

if you really had money like that, you sure as fuck wouldn't be walking around with it like you are. why? not because you'd have to worry about someone jacking it, but because it wouldn't be a big deal. you'd have a centurion card and go about your business.
    lol only one thing i see wrong there...
    300k is cheap for a house unless u live down south or somethin
    cuz around here, the house my parents bought for 250k now sales for about 650k. shit is expensive as hell these days man....
    - King Tone

Battle Record
    24-7

^^ 300k isn't cheap for anything, you fucking turd.
    I live in a nice 300k house, and my parents "get by" they don't have mad cars and other bullshit, that's when it's CHEAP.
    ScytsoPhrenia
    CrazyDope

Put down the pebbles in my hand, climbed a ladder, put a brick right through your window.

*Obligatory title brag* Dox Phonic's Avatar
    Battle Record
    4-3

I dunno why you keep coming back Inc... you're getting no respect... and it's not like we're getting madder (it's spelt with two d's)... we're actually just laughing at how easy and stupid a target you're making yourself.

I think I speak for everyone when I say... go take your posing ass somewhere people care.
    [YOUTUBE]ncScMJG2Ejg[/YOUTUBE]
    DEUCE KICKS - UNDERTOW

Dear Lord we make good music...

Battle Record
    24-7

^ You want him to go "nowhere?"

Even Seth Rogen couldn't do that in Pineapple Express, you think his lousy 10k stack can get him there?

Nobody likes a poser, and you're making threads about niggas being "faggots", lmao. Oh, like I said before - you're fucking frail, look at those weak ass wrists. Your height and weight don't make you big, maybe a big bitch - but you have no weight to you for your height. Bitch ass.
    ScytsoPhrenia
    CrazyDope

Battle Record
    1-1

better not back down u faggot fucking bitch I'm gonna whoop your add I've seen your fake. Ass bitch ass I know fucking KILlERS come try it bitch I can't wait

Battle Record
    1-1

Quote Originally Posted by SyaNidal View Post
    ^ You want him to go "nowhere?"

Even Seth Rogen couldn't do that in Pineapple Express, you think his lousy 10k stack can get him there?

Nobody likes a poser, and you're making threads about niggas being "faggots", lmao. Oh, like I said before - you're fucking frail, look at those weak ass wrists. Your height and weight don't make you big, maybe a big bitch - but you have no weight to you for your height. Bitch ass.
    Dog your SO ugly if god took a shit and gave it to the devil n the devil scribbled on it it would be better looking than you your seriously one of the worst looking people I've ever seen and I hope that shit gets at you for the rest of your life no matter what ever happens you'll still be ugly as fuck hahahahhahagahagahahagahahahahahahahha @ your ugly self

Battle Record
    24-7

lmao; you can talk ALL the shit you want, but at the end of the day, nobody likes you nigga.

And I love how you've been running your mouth this entire thread about your height and weight, and about how nobody on this site could rob you for that 10 stack because you're a beast.

And then you're the type of bitch to be like "try me nigga, I know some killas!" 'cause you can't handle yourself, which was exactly our point, turd ass nigga. Everyone knows killas, and on Saturday you'll probably have your Blackberry on deck to call one of your dads hunting friends to try and accidentally get JV shot, Dick Cheney style.

Rich boy, you're sweet as fuck.
    ScytsoPhrenia
    CrazyDope

Battle Record
    1-1

Hahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahahahaggagaag aggaga @ your ugly ass saying nigga your white fool lmfao wtffffffff?!?!!?!?

Battle Record
    10-18

...Definition Of An Attention Whore...
    What DO You Do Here Anyways?
    What Do You Add To Activity?

.Major League Gaming.
    XBOX 360 GT: COF Nightmare

Battle Record
    10-18

Quote Originally Posted by SyaNidal View Post
    lmao; you can talk ALL the shit you want, but at the end of the day, nobody likes you nigga.

And I love how you've been running your mouth this entire thread about your height and weight, and about how nobody on this site could rob you for that 10 stack because you're a beast.

And then you're the type of bitch to be like "try me nigga, I know some killas!" 'cause you can't handle yourself, which was exactly our point, turd ass nigga. Everyone knows killas, and on Saturday you'll probably have your Blackberry on deck to call one of your dads hunting friends to try and accidentally get JV shot, Dick Cheney style.

Rich boy, you're sweet as fuck.
    Hey Hey Hey!
    I Got's A BlackBerry Esa.

.Major League Gaming.
    XBOX 360 GT: COF Nightmare