User Tag List

Page 2 of 149 FirstFirst 1 2 3 12 52 102 ... LastLast
Showing results 16 to 30 of 2225

Thread: LLL Chat: Week 9

Battle Record
    31-2

Re: Lll Chat: Week 9

the rules are really easy to follow, I don't understand why we have to do this week after week :/

I have the biggest goddamn user title on the whole of the fucking net, your user titles pale in comparison you fucking pussies
    Battle Record
    47-17
    Awards LLL Season Champion 25+ Wins

rofl, whats with the hostilities in the check in dios? you feel you got something to prove?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    31-2

I wasn't trying to be hostile, I've just never battled you before aside from disses we've thrown at eachother in OM and LLL cyphers for fun so I want it to be a good one with no b.s or hanicaps for either of us. naw mean homie.

Battle Record
    31-2

you better post quick if you only want to go 20 cuz if I drop first it's 30 and I always post early.

sorry but I've got 4/8 BOTW's so far this season and I'm getting another one this week.

Battle Record
    26-17
    Awards LLL Champion OM HOF LLL HOF

the rules are secondary to the reason we write and there's no leniency in the mods because they're relatively lazy themselves (compared to Vaskez, who I also had minor gripes with but was abundantly fair)

voting links are an insurance policy on voting, but the important thing is the voting - I almost lost interest in this completely because I didn't cut and paste links which i've done so many time at this point - the fact a dude wouldn't wait until the morning for me to come online and post LINKS (keep in mind, i voted) is just a reflection of a rigidity in the modding of this league... no leniency is just absurd, a sign of lazy modding, not extreme fairness.

Battle Record
    20-6

we're not going through anything. I'm just not in agreeance with certain shit so i'm out. I'm not mad, angry, or upset. Don't really care. That's less shit i have to write.
    Always Impervious an Axis Power.

Supermod Me.

Battle Record
    31-2

if we are lenient people will take advantage of us as they have in the past, the first weeks of the season we tried that and it didn't work. This league has been running much more smoothly in regards to people posting on time, voting etc.. since we implemented these rules. The only people who are having a problem with them are those who think they should be exempt/above the rules.

Battle Record
    31-2

Anyways I've resigned as mod I am just waiting on BTK to execute it. I am sick of hearing all this shit directed at me when I am just doing what I am suppose to do lol.
    It's not worth it, made me not even want to be mod.

I have the biggest goddamn user title on the whole of the fucking net, your user titles pale in comparison you fucking pussies
    Battle Record
    47-17

ahh lol no problems dios..

just the "30 lines no extension" check in came across as a fuck you com I'm gonna stomp you kinda thing lmao

ignore my prediction haha

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    26-17

nah nah nah - you're not a political theorist homie, you set up battles now and again - i'm not exempt and above ANY rules, I just expect to be given an opportunity to have 30 seconds to apple cut and apple paste links a day after a new rules goes up, regardless of if you PM me or not... the league isn't running smoothly because of your rules, it's because some ill battlers are coming back and some other good ones are getting interested again - a mod's job should be to step the fuck aside in 90% of situations

Battle Record
    47-17

now you know what I go through dios lol,, its fucking shit isnt it,,. people need to start and understand its a fine line between love and hate modding the league

dont resign. Your probably the only non Biased mod on this site
    BAD BITCH STATUS

Originally Posted by Sianide
    sic 6-2
    bella 5-1<---new champ.

congrads, i do believe your the first female abl champ.

Battle Record
    31-2

Quote Originally Posted by COM View Post
    ahh lol no problems dios..

just the "30 lines no extension" check in came across as a fuck you com I'm gonna stomp you kinda thing lmao

ignore my prediction haha
    ooops already replied :S :P

ignore mine too haha

Battle Record
    26-17

and i didn't mean to direct any of it at you but if you decide to be mod, you're the one deciding what you're SUPPOSED to do, and if you're going to take that responsibility you can't fuck over dudes who were loyal to your system before you arrived..

i don't direct this at any particular person because a computer A.I. (no pun intended) could run this league as well as it's being run now... there's no human behind that, no leniency or even discussion, just an erratic posting of rules and an expectation to follow to a T regardless of situation or timeliness

Battle Record
    31-2

there was discussion when I Pm'd you dude, you are the one who forgot :P a computer A.I would come in handy for U :P

don't even regard that L on your record it's only a technicality, you, I, and everyone on this site knows you beat me in that battle. I won't ever deny that.