User Tag List

Page 13 of 149 FirstFirst ... 3 12 13 14 23 63 113 ... LastLast
Showing results 181 to 195 of 2225

Thread: LLL Chat: Week 9

Battle Record
    26-17
    Awards LLL Champion OM HOF LLL HOF

Re: Lll Chat: Week 9

yea, i agree - i like the renewed interest in old heads coupled w/ the rise of some new talent, makes for enjoyable shit

Battle Record
    41-13
    Awards Cypher Winner - Award Request Accepted LLL HOF OM HOF SS HW Champion LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion 100+ Wins ABL Champion

I should really just sign out..

I get no enjoyment out of this anymore... and cant even force myself to write for more than 20 minutes.

But... the 20 minutes verses I write, tend to win more often than not.

What a conundrum.
    AI

Battle Record
    136-1
    Awards No Show LLL Season Champion FL Champion 100+ Wins

Quote Originally Posted by Daz View Post
    lol..i'm done arguing with you Smoka. Everyone who knows you, knows there's always a behind the strings move to anything you accomplish or do. Preach that ' smoka is dope' shit to that newb army of yours.
    speaking of which, WHEN the fuck where you always around? you didn't step foot into this fucking forum until Season 5

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    26-17

^ lol. you've been like that for like half a decade Chrit

no hate, I just remember coming here and you were at the top of the totem pole, but the fundamentals are so basic for you that you can write a quick verse w/ set-ups, connection, and interesting rhyme so you just do the bare minimum (while most peeps are still elevating and need to put in effort to do just that much) rather than bringing it to the next level..

i remember reading your topical joints most recently, i thought it was more interesting cuz you were stretching yourself a lil bit seemingly, but what do i know - no reason to do it if it's just clockwork

it's just too bad people don't know where you're coming from when you were a lil more interested back in the day w/ av and the rest

Battle Record
    20-6

Quote Originally Posted by SmokaJoka View Post
    speaking of which, WHEN the fuck where you always around? you didn't step foot into this fucking forum until Season 5
    because i wasn't into texting on this site.
    Always Impervious an Axis Power.

Supermod Me.

Battle Record
    136-1

so you have no clue of what the fuck you're talking about or what seasons were weak and weren't weak, jebus

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    41-13
    Awards Cypher Winner - Award Request Accepted LLL HOF OM HOF SS HW Champion LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion 100+ Wins ABL Champion

Word Meters...

Thats why I wish I could get more motivated in audio... atleast that is something where I can see the reward for the effort ya know? In text... its like... why spend an hour or two coming up with something fresh and cutting edge when you can spend 20 minutes and win.

Im sorta pissed everyone liked my SS piece so much this week for that same reason. I literally found out the battles were due in a couple of hours and sat down and wrote for 20-40 minutes and posted... and nobody really has anything bad to say about it.

At some point, it'd almost be refreshing to see something very critical on a piece or verse that I write. And no, the kids that write shitty, posting breakdowns talking about how wack lines are when they've never written better doesn't count. rofl
    AI

Battle Record
    20-6

what? how does that make sense? nigga i was still ON the site. still coming INTO the forum. still reading and voting on battles. what the fuck kind of sense is that? you have no idea of how the superbowl is because you weren't in the game ass logic.

Supermod Me.

Battle Record
    136-1

wtf @ comparing the Super Bowl to a text battle forum

Battle Record
    136-1

...and as for weak seasons....I made Season 2 Championship the playoffs of which included Vylint, Feeble, Jacent, $pit, Chrit, myself, shadows, and kap....I made Season 1 Final Four before I was eliminated...those playoffs included Com, Young P, Mr Write, Mystery~Murdera, myself, Feeble, Token, Nahlidge, Savir, $pit, Dimense, Shadows, Meters, Vylint, Born and Nique...the final four being me, Nique, Feeble & Write...season 6 as I said was the weakest...final 4 was question dude, Born, me, and Dao...whom was just champing this league a couple weeks ago...me and Born made the championship...and Season 7 championship, playoffs of which included Auto, Vaskez, Com, question dude, Philly, Ancel, $pit, Coop, Advisory, Lay Doubt, Born, and myself (4 previous season champions in this list)

yes...these noobs in LLL helped me in my playoff runs indeed

Battle Record
    20-6

it's the same concept. your saying because i wasn't in the forum, i have no idea of what happened. That's ridiculous. & naming who your were in the playoff's with doesn't mean that they dropped hot verses, or that you even battled them.

stop trying to convince me that your a text legend.

Supermod Me.

Battle Record
    136-1

I'm not convincing you of shit, I have no need to, I'm showing you that you have no idea of what you're talking about

Battle Record
    26-17

Quote Originally Posted by Bartender View Post
    Word Meters...

Thats why I wish I could get more motivated in audio... atleast that is something where I can see the reward for the effort ya know? In text... its like... why spend an hour or two coming up with something fresh and cutting edge when you can spend 20 minutes and win.

Im sorta pissed everyone liked my SS piece so much this week for that same reason. I literally found out the battles were due in a couple of hours and sat down and wrote for 20-40 minutes and posted... and nobody really has anything bad to say about it.

At some point, it'd almost be refreshing to see something very critical on a piece or verse that I write. And no, the kids that write shitty, posting breakdowns talking about how wack lines are when they've never written better doesn't count. rofl

yeah, absolutely, audio is the way to go - text has it's freedoms and extreme limitation but the way you say something, that's interesting and endlessly unique (not to mention the musical quality of it obviously.) I'm still down to collab on something - I just run like a year or two behind on all the plans that I make, but I just got an external harddrive so i'm wiping my overloaded comp. clean so i can start making a bunch of songs/ battle type material

Battle Record
    26-17

I beat Young P to be top 8 season one and then i no-showed to.. somebody.. can't really remember who, guess it doesn't really matter

fucking no-shows and voting links, goddamn, some people never learn

Battle Record
    20-6

Quote Originally Posted by SmokaJoka View Post
    I'm not convincing you of shit, I have no need to, I'm showing you that you have no idea of what you're talking about
    how can a gothic rapping nerd show me anything?

all hail the general of the newbs.

Supermod Me.